Sentry

NewGuy

Well alright then.. Again spoiler alert.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Turns out the Sentry is dead. Thor killed him b/c he couldn't control the Void/"Angel of Death" then threw his corpse into the sun.... Bummer.

huh?

Now that makes perfect sense. @hmmm@

So, basically, Ares died to fill a splash page.

And what is the fascination with hurling bodies into the sun?

And how accurate do you have to be to actually thrown someone into the sun without hitting any other space debris or object?

First the Red Hulk thing, now this? Who are these writers nowadays. Did they hire a bunch of 13 year olds?

Let's get our pool going on how long it'll be before Sentry shows back up with some lame reason as to why he's not dead. I give it 6 months. Tops.

And what is the fascination with hurling bodies into the sun?

And how accurate do you have to be to actually thrown someone into the sun without hitting any other space debris or object?

I know this is splitting hairs, but Thor actually flew the body to the Sun and tossed it in from a (relatively) close difference. he didn't chuck it there from Earth.

First the Red Hulk thing, now this? Who are these writers nowadays. Did they hire a bunch of 13 year olds?

Jeph Loeb is the turkey in question. And while he's not 13 years old, he did use his considerable pull with the Marvel editors to get his daughter a writing job at Marvel. And she's even worse at it than he is, if thats possible.

Let's get our pool going on how long it'll be before Sentry shows back up with some lame reason as to why he's not dead. I give it 6 months. Tops.

You're on! I say a minimum of 14 months before he comes back. ;)

I think Marvel should stick to Thor and Hulk being their overpowered characters but thats just me.

Exactly! hahaha

Remember the time Rogue had sex with the Sentry? Yah I dont either but apparently it happened

Must not have been that good... @loll@