Batman vs Snake Eyes

Wheeljack35

I can't think of any circumstance that these two would have to fight each other.

Well, then again, maybe G.I. Joe sees Ra's al Ghul and his League of Assassins (LoA) as a terrorist organization.

While on recon, they discover they aren't the only ones sneaking around the LoA hideout. Snakes sneaks up on Bats, but Bats senses him and thinks he's a LoA ninja.

Anyways... I've always wanted to see these two team-up more than battle each other. Batman/Snake-Eyes/Wolverine VS League of Assassins/Red Arashikage Clan/the Hand.

Bats has encountered tons of ninja, but Snakes isn't your average ninja. He has also battled tons of ninja. Both are at peak physical human conditioning.

Snake-Eyes would definitely be Batmans greates ninja adversary, but, in the end, Batman would win, but I think Bats would realize Snakes was a good guy before the final beatdown and rectify the situation.

I recall a few months ago in the new IDW continuity Snake-Eyes get his ass handed to him by a SINGLE Cobra Viper who got the upperhand. This wasn't even some super-secret elite guy. It was just schmuck who had pulled guard duty in Springfield. Sure S-E beat the guy, but he still ended up in the infirmary in critical condition. As much as I'm a fan of Master Sergeant Nate Smith, Batman would beat him.

As much as I'm a fan of Master Sergeant Nate Smith, Batman would beat him.

The IDW stuff is no where near as good as the original Marvel run, and is out of continuity with it.

Snake-Eyes real name is Nick Norris. You're not talking about Master Sgt. Nathan Smith of the 336th Aircraft Maintenance Unit, are you?

I recall a few months ago in the new IDW continuity Snake-Eyes get his ass handed to him by a SINGLE Cobra Viper who got the upperhand. This wasn't even some super-secret elite guy. It was just schmuck who had pulled guard duty in Springfield. Sure S-E beat the guy, but he still ended up in the infirmary in critical condition. As much as I'm a fan of Master Sergeant Nate Smith, Batman would beat him.

And then SE's went back to the Hard Master who basically told SE that he had grown soft and SE went back into training. I suspect SE will be back in the current story soon as the badass ninja we all know and love.

That said, this is no contest. Batman would wipe the floor with SE.

Batman has a contingency plan in case the members of the JL went rogue, If he can figure out a way to take down metahumns and Kryptonians then a mortal ninja like Snakes would not be a problem.

Batman's cowl IS bulletproof as a matter of fact....

but can it stop a barrage from a 50 cal. Desert eagle :P

Batman has a contingency plan in case the members of the JL went rogue, If he can figure out a way to take down metahumns and Kryptonians then a mortal ninja like Snakes would not be a problem.

I go with this, it would be an easy task for Batman to defeat Snake Eyes.....Hell, you can even put Storm Shadow to help SE and Batman would still defeat both.

does SE carry a DE?

yes in one comic issue he did can't remember which number but it was one of the Devil Dues comics and in another one Rise of the Red Shadows he uses an M-60 machine gun

does SE carry a DE?

yes in one comic issue he did can't remember which number but it was one of the Devil Dues comics and in another one Rise of the Red Shadows he uses an M-60 machine gun

oh, so anything any of them once used is part of their equipment?

ok, so bats gets to fight SE with the god killing gun he used to kill Darkseid?

ok, so bats gets to fight SE with the god killing gun he used to kill Darkseid?

With the time-traveling bullets?

"Hey Snakes, I shot you from two weeks ago. Game over.

PS I can breathe in space."

Rash wrote:

Considering the fact that BATMAN is also a highly trained Ninja

LMAO!! Oh lord, DC gets more incredibly unbelievable by the day! :rolleyes:

Snake Eyes blows Batman away in round one.

Rash wrote:

Considering the fact that BATMAN is also a highly trained Ninja

LMAO!! Oh lord, DC gets more incredibly unbelievable by the day! :rolleyes:

Snake Eyes blows Batman away in round one.

I don't understand your argument. It's unbelievable (and apparently absurd judging by your eye rolling) that Batman could be a ninja, but it's perfectly logical and believable that SEs is?

No, it's simply absurd and destroys all suspension of disbelief that Batman could master an art such as ninjutsu, where it takes 30 years or more to become as proficient as they portray him (the current Grandmaster of Togakure Ryu Ninjutsu has been studying for more than half a century) all the while also obtaining PhD-level degrees in criminology, physics, mechanics, chemistry, computers, private investigations, etc. They're trying to make him into everything all at once, which is absurd. Not enough hours in the day for any one man, regardless of any genius level intellect, to achieve that much in a mere 25-35 year.