Custom Team Fortress Blue Spy and Fimation Hordak

Jin Saotome

I've had quite a few emails about making Team Fortress 2 figures and finally got around to making one. The Blue Spy was made from a Ruthless Aggression Matt Striker so he was 7" scale to the NECA Player Select figures. His forearms and lower legs were resculpted smooth with Aves Apoxie Sculpt and his head shaved down/resculpted with the ski mask. I gave him alternate hands from a Kaiyodo Mass Production Eva and Ghost Rider boots. He would have come with his stolen briefcase like in the TF2 trailer except I shot myself in the eye with the 'launching contract' feature while driving and promptly dropped it out the window. He does come with cardboad cutouts of the different characters in the game that can be stuck on his forehead, a custom made switchblade, and pistol.

More pics here---> Blue Spy

BlueSpy_003.JPG

---------------------------------------------------------------

You all asked for a MotU custom and here's what I can deliver this far, Filmation Hordak! When I can get more figures I'll make more characters. This cartoon version of Hordak was created with the regular He Man Classics Hordak seeing as I have an extra one here. His forearms were swapped out with Marvel Legends Hercules and made so you can pop his hands off and exchange them with the various tech-weapons. The cannon was made from an Astro Boy Buzzsaw Samurai, scissor claw with parts from a Star Wars clone wars Chameleon droid, Wildcats Warblade hand claw, and Spawn Overkill battle axe for the last one. Various parts of his armor were retooled, mainly removing extra details and making him more like the cartoon version. Enjoy!

More pics here---> Filmation Hordak

HordakToon_002.JPG