New Universe Images...

Nguyen_Dragon

Blurr?... I'd think that would be more fitting car mode for jazz than anyone else. Or have they done that already?!

I assume they are making Blurr because both Drift and Blurr are friends in the comics.

I think if they ever make JAzz, his repaint will be Stepper/Ricochet

Blurr?... I'd think that would be more fitting car mode for jazz than anyone else. Or have they done that already?!

I assume they are making Blurr because both Drift and Blurr are friends in the comics.

I think if they ever make JAzz, his repaint will be Stepper/Ricochet

What comic ?

Blurr warrants his own mold, imo. But maybe they can do some creative remolding and it'll be passable.

----

Anyway, I found some carded images of the upcoming Generations stuff from Toyfair 2010 Australia. I'm sure they've made the rounds on other forums already, but this is the first I've seen of them. I miss the original "Classics" packaging.

http://www.toycollectors.com.au/au10tftf.html <- more images here

6yno76.jpg

PLEEEEEAAASE!!!!! NO MORE F..... re-paints.

Please No more. What we NEED are NEW MOLDS, or at least COHERENT re-tools.

Let DRIFT BE DRIFT, and no other character, please we are ALL tired of NO NONSENSE re-paints.

perial.

Transformers repaints are ok, at least compared to G.I. Joe or others. Remember Rumble Frenzy, the seekers, etc.? They are robots after all.

The problem I have with repaints is they don't even TRY anymore. What's wrong with giving the character a new head, for example?

At the very least give us a new character. No more "Energon Roadster Jazz" or "Shadow Magic Megatron" or crap like that where it is the same character with a new paintjob.

umm..

It's already been confirmed that this will be repainted into Blurr. He is getting a new head sculpt and new weapons.

Where? By whom?

I just noticed one figure looks like its falling off the shelf in that picture lol! How they have the drift & ramjet uptop on display is kind of funny too

umm..

It's already been confirmed that this will be repainted into Blurr. He is getting a new head sculpt and new weapons.

Where? By whom?

where? parry's game preserve (then every TF site) by whom? hasbro..

Transformers Q&A #1 (2010)

Preserve: At Toy Fair this year, a Classics 3.0 Drift was shown. Has a redeco/retool been planned for this toy at this time?

Hasbro: Yes, we have planned a redeco for this item. So to beat you to your next question, it will be Blurr. We have tooled up a new head and weapons for him and let us say, he looks awesome!

i can't wait for it.

anyways.. nothing really exciting is happening right now with transformers.. but i can't wait for war for cybertron prime, bumblebee, megatron, starscream, and hopefully others. I can't wait for generations drift, i can't wait for revenge of the fallen human alliance jazz, and i ESPECIALLY cannot wait for leader class starscream. plus alternity starscream and skywarp should be shipping pretty soon, i'm definitely looking forward to starscream.

hopefully we get some more information on both TF3 and TF: Prime.

i really like the new packaging for generations. i collect cards, and it's very nice to have an image of the character on the front of the card. plus i quite like those colors (oh and that australian toy fair image is pretty old)

umm..

Where? By whom?

where? parry's game preserve (then every TF site) by whom? hasbro..

Transformers Q&A #1 (2010)

Preserve: At Toy Fair this year, a Classics 3.0 Drift was shown. Has a redeco/retool been planned for this toy at this time?

Hasbro: Yes, we have planned a redeco for this item. So to beat you to your next question, it will be Blurr. We have tooled up a new head and weapons for him and let us say, he looks awesome!

i can't wait for it.

anyways.. nothing really exciting is happening right now with transformers.. but i can't wait for war for cybertron prime, bumblebee, megatron, starscream, and hopefully others. I can't wait for generations drift, i can't wait for revenge of the fallen human alliance jazz, and i ESPECIALLY cannot wait for leader class starscream. plus alternity starscream and skywarp should be shipping pretty soon, i'm definitely looking forward to starscream.

hopefully we get some more information on both TF3 and TF: Prime.

i really like the new packaging for generations. i collect cards, and it's very nice to have an image of the character on the front of the card. plus i quite like those colors (oh and that australian toy fair image is pretty old)

Thanks for the info.

And, as I said earlier, why can't they do that for all the figures?

I think if they ever make Jazz, his repaint will be Stepper/Ricochet

What comic ?

The IDW comics