Who's the 4th All-Star?

Van Flyheit

Alright guys, I'm going to see who thinks what here. I think the 4th TRU exclusive All-Star is going to be Nightwing in the Renegade color scheme. I guess other possibilities would be Superman with comic-accurate colors or Red Arrow (though I doubt they'd do a head-change).

What do you guys think?

Green Lantern and Flash pics have surfaced - Flash with that crappy bronze color in place of the yellow and GL with a metallic green 'modern' scheme.

Nightwing is a pretty solid guess - though it would be cool if they threw, say, a Ryan Choi Atom in as the fourth one...

Huh? I've seen All-Star GL, Superman, Flash, Power Girl, Batman and Nightwing for sale on walmart.com. There's going to be TRU exclusive variants for some of these? Besides Batman, what was the first three?

Would the Flash repaint be considered the first Wally West figure, since Barry never wore a "glazed" costume?

I don't think they would do a radical repaint to make a Red Arrow or a Ryan Choi figure (as cool as those sound) as a TRU exclusive. They could get much more mileage out of repaint like that doing it as a regular figure in a future wave. Renegade Nightwing is a bit obscure, but a cool idea.

I am thinking that the fourth repaint is Superman. Just that the Nightwing persona is a bit obscure when compared to Batman, the Flash, and Hal Jordan. Superman is just more bankable as an exclusive repaint than Nightwing (though I am sure it would sell) or Powergirl.

Maybe it will be the black and red S shield ver since Mattel seems to like that particular repaint during the DCSH era

I see, i did not realize that Hal had found a home or that there was a Flash repaint! I doubt that there would be a drastic repaint though since non of the other 3 are. SO I am going with the Superman with Black emblom mentioned above or maybe a yellow WW repaint.

Draven

Alright guys, I'm going to see who thinks what here. I think the 4th TRU exclusive All-Star is going to be Nightwing in the Renegade color scheme. I guess other possibilities would be Superman with comic-accurate colors or Red Arrow (though I doubt they'd do a head-change).

What do you guys think?

Red Arrow is possible as a basic repaint (The Kingdom Come Red Arrow is basically a red Green Arrow) but it would mean the package would be altered, which I doubt they would do considering that the other repaints didn't have such a change.

what? a new metallic hal jordan? is that out allready? i found none on ebay. i thought that this metallic version comes in the green lantern 5pack.

If that is true, then it is not unheard of

Mattel likes to insert repaints in more than one different exclusive; the superman and batman that were in the lex/catwoman five pack were also sold in the all-star heroes wave and the motu vs dcuc line(Superman)

• Like 1

what? a new metallic hal jordan? is that out allready? i found none on ebay. i thought that this metallic version comes in the green lantern 5pack.

No, it's not out. It's a TRU exclusive repaint due later in the year. The 5-pack Hal will be a 90's version, with gray around his temples, etc.

No, it's not out. It's a TRU exclusive repaint due later in the year. The 5-pack Hal will be a 90's version, with gray around his temples, etc.

ah ok thanks for the heads up. i knew about the grey hair in the 5pack but i thought that i readed somewhere that the one in the 5pack with his grey temples will be metallic. well there is so manny on the internet i guess. it would surprise me if this one would be metallic because the others in the 5pack (tomar and guy) seem to have the basic green color sheme. i love this metallic colors do.

Flash:

http://www.thefwoosh.com/forum/download/file.php?id=194&mode=view

GL (this is the only image I've seen of him so far, but Mattel has confirmed this is a TRU exclusive repaint):

aots23.jpg

*edit* And I *hope* they don't try to pass that off as Wally West.

is this Flash repaint out???? i only got the Batman TRU Exclusive but i didn't see any of these.

Flash:

http://www.thefwoosh.com/forum/download/file.php?id=194&mode=view

GL (this is the only image I've seen of him so far, but Mattel has confirmed this is a TRU exclusive repaint):

aots23.jpg

is this Flash repaint out???? i only got the Batman TRU Exclusive but i didn't see any of these.

No, Flash isn't out yet. Mattel stated GL would be next, then Flash, then the unknown fourth.

Flash:

http://www.thefwoosh...d=194&mode=view

aots23.jpg

No, Flash isn't out yet. Mattel stated GL would be next, then Flash, then the unknown fourth.

unknown forth....right. we know that supes and WW are going to get thrown in, and they fu*ked offed the aquaman when they released the 2 pack.(unless they release one with yellow gloves.)

• Like 1

Flash:

aots23.jpg

unknown forth....right. we know that supes and WW are going to get thrown in, and they fu*ked offed the aquaman when they released the 2 pack.(unless they release one with yellow gloves.)

They could still packed in that two pack Aquaman considering the TRU Batman is the same figure that is sold in a two pack at Walmart.

I doubt the unknown figure is Wonder Woman or Aquaman though since the previous three All-star figures are figures that are already figures that are sold in the current Allstar wave. Unless Mattel uses the old Allstar card for Wonder Woman, I doubt they would make a new card for the unknown figure. That is why I think the fourth figure is Superman though it could be a metallic Nightwing.

• Like 1

Flash:

aots23.jpg

They could still packed in that two pack Aquaman considering the TRU Batman is the same figure that is sold in a two pack at Walmart.

I doubt the unknown figure is Wonder Woman or Aquaman though since the previous three All-star figures are figures that are already figures that are sold in the current Allstar wave. Unless Mattel uses the old Allstar card for Wonder Woman, I doubt they would make a new card for the unknown figure. That is why I think the fourth figure is Superman though it could be a metallic Nightwing.

the batman isnt the same as the 2 pack bats. the TRU exclusive all star bats has the same belt as the reg all star bats. WW was one of the first all stars that i seen, so she could get a make over. remember, these arent just all stars....theyre TRU exclusive all stars.

Nightwing is a pretty solid guess - though it would be cool if they threw, say, a Ryan Choi Atom in as the fourth one...

As others have said, they are probably going to only be existing All-Stars repainted. But that would be awesome...

Would the Flash repaint be considered the first Wally West figure, since Barry never wore a "glazed" costume?

Actually, Alex Ross did Barry like that.

I don't think they would do a radical repaint to make a Red Arrow or a Ryan Choi figure (as cool as those sound) as a TRU exclusive. They could get much more mileage out of repaint like that doing it as a regular figure in a future wave. Renegade Nightwing is a bit obscure, but a cool idea.

I am thinking that the fourth repaint is Superman. Just that the Nightwing persona is a bit obscure when compared to Batman, the Flash, and Hal Jordan. Superman is just more bankable as an exclusive repaint than Nightwing (though I am sure it would sell).

That is why I think the fourth figure is Superman though it could be a metallic Nightwing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110518944806

This is why I think it will be Renegade. Just a feeling... ^_^

SO I am going with the Superman with Black emblom mentioned above or maybe a yellow WW repaint.

The WW would be cool as hell. I don't like the Supes idea any more than I did in DCSH but I would love to see the KC emblem version.

ah ok thanks for the heads up. i knew about the grey hair in the 5pack but i thought that i readed somewhere that the one in the 5pack with his grey temples will be metallic. well there is so manny on the internet i guess. it would surprise me if this one would be metallic because the others in the 5pack (tomar and guy) seem to have the basic green color sheme. i love this metallic colors do.

I believe all the 5-pack figures will be regular green, although that was what I thought when I first saw the Hal at SDCC as well. I also saw this proto which was the first instance of the metallic Hal I saw ever:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110506865233

Also, here was the auction for that new Hal:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390183935960

Red Arrow is possible as a basic repaint (The Kingdom Come Red Arrow is basically a red Green Arrow) but it would mean the package would be altered, which I doubt they would do considering that the other repaints didn't have such a change.

Yeah I am thinking the same thing. Although a KC Red Arrow would lend itself so well to a head-swap with the DCD Red Arrow...

• 4 weeks later...

You know the Flash doesn't look that bad when someone said bronze I thought it would look worse. I saw the pictures of the Hal Jordan on cooltoyreview and it looks awesome might be the first the DCUC figure I get.