Your 10 Must Have Minimates...

Nguyen_Dragon

My list...

1. Deadpool

2. Batman (2-pack with Omac)

3. Punisher (War Zone)

4. Gambit

5. Captain America (TOYSRUS 2-pack with BD Wolverine)

6. War Machine (Wave 23 Rhodes Version)

7. Superman (2-pack with Lex)

8. Lex Luthor

9. Joker (2-pack with Harley Quinn)

10. Daredevil

Key figures still missing that could shake up this list...

1. Hawkeye

Heres mine in no particular order.

1. Bucky Cap

2. War Zone Punisher (accessories galore)

3 The .Joker C3 Batcave version (Very Jack Nicholson)

4. Batman (Neal adams version cause it reminds me of the 60's TV show)

5. Robin (classic for the same reason)

6. T-800 (terminator 1 version just because i love the movie a little to much)

7. Sarah Connor (cyberdyne assault. it just really captures the the character)

8. Ironman ( wave 25 Classic)

9. Dark avengers Ares.

10. Wolverine (wave 28)

Hon Mention

1. Deadpool

2. Hal Jordan Green lantern

3. Cable (wave 32 as much as i hate Liefeld this is a solid 'Mate)

4. Ultimate Ironman ( it all fits together nicely for its bulk)

5. The whole Classic X-men set (even angel if you can find him. This set just looks brilliant when set up together)

• Like 1

Complete team of x force :) wolvies team ... modern cable & teen hope... I duno I'm pretty much happy with anything they put out I just wish they would focus more on teams if they start putting out some of the characters on a team put out the rest ...

• 5 months later...

aunt may

hope

cable w/ baby hope

pixie

magik

syrn/banshee

layla miller

dazzler

current rouge

new mary jane

no its not you ****ing spambot

aunt may

hope

cable w/ baby hope

pixie

magik

syrn/banshee

layla miller

dazzler

current rouge

new mary jane

Why on earth would you want baby hope ?.. I'd rather have teen hope

I'm not sure if this thread is about a wish list of minimates that have already been made or ones that you want made but my Holy Grail of the ones that have been done is that X-Factor Angel they screwed us with.

explain ?..

They released the Xfactor Angel in a 2 pack with an Uncanny costumed Warpath as a TRU exclusive and as usual it was short packed, given that Angel is must for the completion of the team its very highly sought after.

that set was all over the place and wasnt hard to find at all the one i had a problems with were the ss/swordmaster one which i still need and the hulkbuster was kinda hard too.

and yes synch if they made a modern cable it would be cool if it came with a baby hope.

that set was all over the place and wasnt hard to find at all the one i had a problems with were the ss/swordmaster one which i still need and the hulkbuster was kinda hard too.

and yes synch if they made a modern cable it would be cool if it came with a baby hope.

I can see cool as a throw in but not as a top 10 must haves! That counts as one of your 10 LOL you suck! :P @smilepunch@ @loll@ Really if I got to pick 10 minimates I'd chose my character gen x synch as one no doubt @loll@ Its min mates it could happen ... BUT IT WONT! @grumpy@ @hmmm@

• 2 months later...

My 10 must have minimates in no particular order:

1.Bruce Wayne/Batman (C3 Batcave set) - just a fun minimate and being able to switch from Bruce Wayne to Batman is cool. He also comes with the grapple gun.

2. Joker (C3 Batcave set) - as mentioned very Jack Nicholson like and the expression is just terrific for Joker

3. DareDevil (earliest ver.) - the simple design worked so well with the character. It's so classic that IMO is a milestone to the minimate awesomeness in the early age.

4. Hulkbuster Ironman - The look is really unique as a minimate and yet it is a minimate. The sculpt's very nice. Can't be more happy.

5. Sentinel - It's basically a 2 in 1. You get the classic Sentinel which also appeared in the cartoon and a modern look. Both are very cool

6. Ironmonger (Ironman movie 4 pack) - Really well design and the sculpts very detailed. There's also extra hands and feet to have a no armor look.

7. Suspended Animation Captain America - Who would thought the "Ice Cap" version would make it into Minimate form. Very cool idea and well executed.

8. Wolverine (brown leather Jacket ver. X-men Origins) - Good amount of detail and well designed. Very much resembles the character in the movie.

9. Captain Picard (Star Trek) Very good Patrick Stewart likeliness.

10. Ghost Busters (GhostBusters series) All 4 of the main cast were really well done. It's a tie between all but the sculpts for the uniform and proton pack are so well done. The likeliness of the actors are all there. The mates even have the last names printed on the label of the uniform. Amazing detail!

Mates that I really liked but couldn't make the cut...

Batman (DCD series 1) - A look inspired by Jim Lee's Batman art. Very cool and definite comic version of blue/gray modern Batman.

Powergirl (DCD series 2) - Very well design overall.

Movie Gwen Stacy (Spider-man3) - The minimate is easily recognizable as Bryce Dallas Howard. The paint and clothing sculpt looks really good.

Movie Venom (Spider-man3) - Very good detail.

Stay Puff Marshmallow Man - A very cool and screen accurate design.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

As with most of these TRU exclusive sets, it really depends on your TRU. I had no problem finding the other two sets you mentioned, but I NEVER saw X-Factor Angel.

As with most of these TRU exclusive sets, it really depends on your TRU. I had no problem finding the other two sets you mentioned, but I NEVER saw X-Factor Angel.

I agree... Never did see that Cap 4-pack...

thing about what I'd like I'd have to say

Xman (nate gray classic style aoa outfit :) )

Synch gen x , with jubes, & chamber & M (boxed set all the way:) )

Gravity , nomad , arena/spidergirl(venom outfit)

Steve rogers current modern outfit

ares

Phobos, quake uhm... ( secret warriors boxed set I guess...)

New Xmen boxed set , hellion , exiler , dust ,serge uhm... pixie , the rock guy & guy with green arm... forget names atm....

shield boxed set , nick fury , maria hill , dum dumb, & uhm ... I duno ... lol ...

I Like a lot of odd ball stuff that most likely sadly won't ever get made ... I'd also like to see a guardians of the galaxy boxed set modern versions ..

• 3 months later...

Oh this is easy...

1- Apocalypse.

2- Archangel.

3- Gambit.

4- Psylocke.

5- Martian Manhunter.

6- Hulkbuster IM.

7- Venom. (Cosmic Spidey 2 pk)

8- Warpath. (X-Force)

9- Mysterio.

10- Captain America 4 pk.

The sad thing is, I actually found most of these, but due to my idiocy I held off from getting them, thinking I'd find them later. @grumpy@

Hulkbuster IM

Apocalypse

Ultron

First released Ironman

First released Captain America

M. Bison

Brainiac 13

First Released Deadpool

War Machine

Steele

Honorables: Archangel, Nemesis, Hawkeye, Gambit, and pretty much every ironman minimate

• 2 months later...