Young Justice

Wheeljack35

Starting on CN this fall

Young Justice: In Young Justice, being a teenager means proving yourself over and over—to peers, parents, teachers, mentors and, ultimately, to yourself. But what if you’re not just a normal teenager? What if you’re a teenage super hero? Are you ready to join the ranks of the great heroes and prove you’re worthy of the Justice League? That’s exactly what the members of Young Justice—Robin, Aqualad, Kid Flash, Superboy, Miss Martian and Artemis—will found out, whether they have what it takes to be a proven hero. This all-new series is produced by Warner Bros. Animation and based upon characters from DC Comics. Sam Register (Teen Titans, Ben 10, Batman: The Brave and the Bold) is the executive producer. Brandon Vietti (Batman: Under the Red Hood, Superman Doomsday, The Batman) and Greg Weisman (Gargoyles, The Spectacular Spider-Man, W.I.T.C.H.) are the producers.

Young_Justice__scaled_300.jpg

Also for fans of Batman Brave and the Bold the show will return

Here is the article about CN new shows and show coming back which includes a Looney Tunes show

http://enewsi.com/animation/194-17238.html

Starting on CN this fall

Young Justice: In Young Justice, being a teenager means proving yourself over and over—to peers, parents, teachers, mentors and, ultimately, to yourself. But what if you’re not just a normal teenager? What if you’re a teenage super hero? Are you ready to join the ranks of the great heroes and prove you’re worthy of the Justice League? That’s exactly what the members of Young Justice—Robin, Aqualad, Kid Flash, Superboy, Miss Martian and Artemis—will found out, whether they have what it takes to be a proven hero. This all-new series is produced by Warner Bros. Animation and based upon characters from DC Comics. Sam Register (Teen Titans, Ben 10, Batman: The Brave and the Bold) is the executive producer. Brandon Vietti (Batman: Under the Red Hood, Superman Doomsday, The Batman) and Greg Weisman (Gargoyles, The Spectacular Spider-Man, W.I.T.C.H.) are the producers.

Young_Justice__scaled_300.jpg

Also for fans of Batman Brave and the Bold the show will return

Here is the article about CN new shows and show coming back which includes a Looney Tunes show

http://enewsi.com/animation/194-17238.html

I like the design of the characters, specially the "modern look" on robin, what I don´t dig is superboy. I didn´t like that costume that much in the comics, even less with this military look.

Why isn't Artemis a redhead?

Why is Aqualad half-black?

Why is Aqualad black?

I'm not seeing it, by any chance are you one of those people that thought Lex Luthor in Superman Animated Series was black as well?

No. Lex was clearly caucasian in the cartoon.

I should have said half-black, but Aqualad looks like a black teen from the early 90's when a bunch of them would bleach their hair. I can see he has blue eyes, but his lips are fuller.

Why is Aqualad black?

I'm not seeing it, by any chance are you one of those people that thought Lex Luthor in Superman Animated Series was black as well?

I should have said half-black, but Aqualad looks like a black teen from the early 90's when a bunch of them would bleach their hair. I can see he has blue eyes, but his lips are fuller.

does it really matter?

There were folks that swore up and down Luthor was black in the Animated Series.

Guess folks just aren't used to lips being illustrated unless it's a black character.

Have they never laid eyes on Billy Zane?! :P

Why is Aqualad black?

does it really matter?

An explanation would be nice.

Why is Aqualad black?

does it really matter?

why?

Why is Aqualad black?

does it really matter?

why?

To know why they are effin' around with canonical continuity from the comics. Are they changing ethnicity just to to appeal to more diverse audiences. Or appear to, anyway? Being PC? If so, that's wacked.

Why is Aqualad black?

does it really matter?

why?

To know why they are effin' around with canonical continuity from the comics. Are they changing ethnicity just to to appeal to more diverse audiences. Or appear to, anyway? Being PC? If so, that's wacked.

or to appeal to different audiences.

either way...why do you care? you really care about canonical continuity in a cartoon that has nothing to do with dc canon or dc continuity?

Why is Aqualad black?

does it really matter?

why?

either way...why do you care? you really care about canonical continuity in a cartoon that has nothing to do with dc canon or dc continuity?

Yes. Why don't you?

Why is Aqualad black?

does it really matter?

why?

Yes. Why don't you?

uh...because, like almost all of dc's cartoons, doesn't strictly follow dc canon or continuity. if it's entertaining, i'll watch it. if it's not, i won't.

did you complain about tdk? cause it didn't strictly follow dc canon or continuity. or do you only complain about dc canon or continuity when it's about race?

Why is Aqualad black?

does it really matter?

why?

Yes. Why don't you?

uh...because, like almost all of dc's cartoons, doesn't strictly follow dc canon or continuity. if it's entertaining, i'll watch it. if it's not, i won't.

did you complain about tdk? cause it didn't strictly follow dc canon or continuity. or do you only complain about dc canon or continuity when it's about race?

Actually the real question is where is the Captain Triumph character? The Captain gets no love....

Why is Aqualad black?

does it really matter?

why?

Yes. Why don't you?

Yes, I did complain about TDK. Heath didn't look like the Joker. I also complained about Hugh Jackman being too tall for Wolverine, despite his grand performance. I also hated that Liev Shreiber is too short for Sabretooth. I can go on and on about other liberties taken in comic based movies.

Whether you have a portrayal that fits the physical aspects of an established character but not the psychological facets, or an interpretation that fits the psyche of an established character but not the physical countenance, you don't have a full, proper, respectable depiction of said established character.

I know you've been trying to turn this into a "race" thing, but it's simply not. If you think only ones point-of-view on racial relations defines their dislike of characteristic changes you are sadly mistaken. It's all about maintaining artistic INTEGRITY and RESPECTING the source material that was popular enough to be made into a cartoon.

Artemis looks like its just the "Arrowette" (or perhaps even the new "Speedy") character with a "cooler" sounding name and not actually a teenage version of the Wonder Woman replacement.

Miss Martian is a member of the evil White Martian faction who decides to switch sides and emulate J'onn J'onnz. I think she first showed up in the Martian Manhunter limited series after Infinite Crisis.

Anybody who is a fan of the original Young Justice book knows that it was a rather humorous title that poked fun at the DC Universe as much as anything else. This new series looks like its going to trade goofy humor and fun for a serious "hip and cool" vibe.

Why is Artemis a teen and who is Miss Martian? Did Jon have a half Human/Martian daughter?

If I am not mistaken, she is actually a white martian-she pretends to be a green martian- and has no relation to Jon

Yeah as you can see I never heard of her till this toon

Are they changing ethnicity just to to appeal to more diverse audiences. Or appear to, anyway? Being PC?

BING! Your answer is right there.

Kid's shows NEED to be PC or run the risk of some parent complaining. It's why John Stewart is GL in the JL cartoon.

The show can still be good.

(And sorry, but I'm calling you on the use of the word "canonical". You made that word up :) )

Are they changing ethnicity just to to appeal to more diverse audiences. Or appear to, anyway? Being PC?

Kid's shows NEED to be PC or run the risk of some parent complaining. It's why John Stewart is GL in the JL cartoon.

(And sorry, but I'm calling you on the use of the word "canonical". You made that word up :) )

I am guessing its the same with turning Nick Fury black...

Speaking of diversity... Where is the Asian representative?... LOL... Just kidding... I dont really care... But its funny how some female comic characters get drawn with Asian features to "fool" people...

I am guessing its the same with turning Nick Fury black...

There's that too. There's also black Ripcord from GI Joe....

Anytime they play "swap the race" with a character it's done as a PC move and ALWAYS with B or C list characters. Aqualad, Ripcord....you're never going to see black Spider-Man or Asian Superman.

That's just my oppinion, anyways.