The end has come.... for my gi joe collection....

PhoenixSword

I'm done with joe...at least for now...I'm selling it! I figured I'd go to yojoe since this place is dead joe wise....especially arah figures :( so heres the for sale link if anyone is interested.

http://forums.yojoe.com/sale/74870-selling-off-my-arah-cobra-army.html

This was the first time I looked at my stuff with intent to sell and didn't change my mind. Its time to start letting go. I'm keeping at least one of all my army builders and probably won't sell my joes...not yet anyway. Who knows, if the world's still around in 4-5 years I might be able to start collecting again... (after I'm done with college and I have money to spend) If anyone from here is looking for arah army builders keep checking that link I'll be adding more stuff as the weeks go by and stuff sells.

I'm gonna miss you, my little plastic terrorist army :( I'll always have the fuzzy camera pictures though...that's something I guess..

can I still hang around here if I don't collect toys anymore? :(

No!

No!

@cry@ I still have some/buy some neca figures!!! does that count?

oh alright then! @smilepunch@

No Crimson Guards? Run along, and don't come back.

@smilepunch@

i was actually thinking of you @smilepunch@ I've got around 15 v1 i think. some complete nice shape some no accessories with a little paint wear. cgi immortals funksool and original, not many accessories for them. and some shadow guards and tru cg If you're interested in any I'll figure out exactly what i have and send you a price, list of figs and pics lol

speaking of... if anyone here has any requests i've got a bunch crap. lmk what you're looking for.

I have a big box full of various VvV army builders. mostly nigh creepers with some neo vipers and claws thrown in. if anyone in the world still collects those though idk....

I just sold all my G.I. Joes last week.

All I have left are my SSC Star Wars and Joe figures, my HT Dark Knight and Iron Man and Mattel's WWE which I'll probably sell later down the road.

how did you go about selling yours? if you don't mind my asking.

i was going through more stuff just now...i ran out of plastic baggies lol >.< it seems like a lot more figures when they're not lined up on big shelves. I'll post up another list next week.... list will include night vipers (funkscool), CGI, CG, Black dragon ninjas, red ninjas, comic pack troopers, desert scorpions...

Whatever doesn't sell here or yojoe in the next few weeks I'll throw on ebay and take the paypal and ebay butt reaming... :(

My advice would be don't sell when the line is in a lul the way it is now. You may regret it later when it picks up again.

I agree, if your sad about it now you'll probably regret it later.

My advice would be don't sell when the line is in a lul the way it is now. You may regret it later when it picks up again.

I agree, if your sad about it now you'll probably regret it later.

I have been sad before when I thought of selling, but I'm not this time. I just feel that joe is dead for me. I don't like any of the new stuff except for a few vehicles here and there, and the thing I liked most was discussing new figure on here. My only comments on new figures now would be "it sucks" :( and I don't see the fun in discussing older figures. Like, wheres the fun in discussing the color of the the wolverine's tow cables or something? idk...I don't think this lul will ever be over. Hopefully I'm wrong though and Joe goes back to how it used to be.

I'll be keeping some favorites from the collection for sure. I'm still a joe fan and always will be! If I ever have kids and GI Joe is still around I'll be sure they get to have the experience I had of playing with them in the backyard.

Yo Joe! #US1#

I just sold all my G.I. Joes last week.

All I have left are my SSC Star Wars and Joe figures, my HT Dark Knight and Iron Man and Mattel's WWE which I'll probably sell later down the road.

how did you go about selling yours? if you don't mind my asking.

i was going through more stuff just now...i ran out of plastic baggies lol >.< it seems like a lot more figures when they're not lined up on big shelves. I'll post up another list next week.... list will include night vipers (funkscool), CGI, CG, Black dragon ninjas, red ninjas, comic pack troopers, desert scorpions...

Whatever doesn't sell here or yojoe in the next few weeks I'll throw on ebay and take the paypal and ebay butt reaming... :(

A lot of tedious work on yojoe.com and a lot of patience. PM me if you want to know more.

yeah you may as well sell em' get alittle cash now for them. but the gijoe bug will strike you again in about six years or so. you should be able to buy back your favs for about what your sellin em' for i would think or close to it? sometimes in life you have to step back and cleanse your self of stuff you feel maybe weighing you down. i did the same thing when i was your age. feels good but you my kick your own ass later?

TM

• 1 month later...

RISE MY SHAMELESS PLUG THREAD RISE!!!!! Heh ....I just added a lot more figures to my list on yojoe. mostly vipers also lowered my asking price on some stuff thats been sitting for a month.

CrimsonTwins, if your still around and looking for crimson guards I have a bunch of vintage and the ones with removable helmets from the 6 packs, faces, and the crimson hiss tank set. like a gallon baggie full :D lmk man!