I Fear June!

synch

there is no way in hell anybody is going to be able to buy SheRa, Faker, Keldor, and DCUC 5...

you might get them all in your cart, but by the time you checkout something is going to be gone... then you will have to remove it.. and then something else will be gone... and again. and again.. you might end up getting nothing!

mattycollector sucks

Thank you, they sure do suck. No reason whatsoever you should have an item in your cart and then its gone. Has Mattel even addressed that particular ##$%$#ed function?

Apparently its the same with a lot of online stores... We just dont notice it cause most places dont have things that sell out in 2 minutes...

I'll be honest I have never encountered this with an online store before. I have had items in my cart for X-amount of time and then a window will pop-up stating that the items will be removed if purchase isn't made within X-amount of time. Most major online retailers hold the item and if you don't buy it goes back into the que. I don't think it has anything to do with the speed of the sellouts, its probably due to Digital River's faulty online system which has proven to have many holes and kinks.

Something tells me when Matty Collector first decided to release these online instead of at retail they possibly thought it wasn't going to sell as well as it has.TRU csn't even keep the MOTU VS DC two packs in stock.They should start thinking of making more and releaseing this at store level.

there is no way in hell anybody is going to be able to buy SheRa, Faker, Keldor, and DCUC 5...

you might get them all in your cart, but by the time you checkout something is going to be gone... then you will have to remove it.. and then something else will be gone... and again. and again.. you might end up getting nothing!

mattycollector sucks

Thank you, they sure do suck. No reason whatsoever you should have an item in your cart and then its gone. Has Mattel even addressed that particular ##$%$#ed function?

Apparently its the same with a lot of online stores... We just dont notice it cause most places dont have things that sell out in 2 minutes...

I'll be honest I have never encountered this with an online store before. I have had items in my cart for X-amount of time and then a window will pop-up stating that the items will be removed if purchase isn't made within X-amount of time. Most major online retailers hold the item and if you don't buy it goes back into the que. I don't think it has anything to do with the speed of the sellouts, its probably due to Digital River's faulty online system which has proven to have many holes and kinks.

I cant really argue cause I havent experienced this first hand anywhere else... My sister does a lot of online shopping... I asked her when people started complaining about stuff being jacked out of their carts and she told me that it does happen... Expecially when Amazon has one of those mad deals during black friday... That being said... I think its fair to give someone at least a 15 minute time frame to buy their stuff...

mattycollector sucks

I cant really argue cause I havent experienced this first hand anywhere else... My sister does a lot of online shopping... I asked her when people started complaining about stuff being jacked out of their carts and she told me that it does happen... Expecially when Amazon has one of those mad deals during black friday... That being said... I think its fair to give someone at least a 15 minute time frame to buy their stuff...

I have never ordered from Amazon but that is terrible, no way that should happen to any shopper. Your right a 15 min timeframe is more than enough for people to order their figures and to decide how they want to proceed. When that happened to me with Mossman I was so burned, I couldn't believe it happened. That was the first time that happened to me on Mattycollector.

Regarding what Wheeljack said, if they don't do mass retail they could at the very least offer them to online stores like what they were going to do with the DCUC 2 packs. That would be fair and people could order maybe like 3-4 figure waves at a reduced price...maybe down to 15.00 a figure. This way Mattel doesn't have to deal with overstock and people could pre-order their figures. Any other bonus or special figure could be sold through Mattycollector. There can't be any doubt that the current system is extremly faulty and a change is needed.

mattycollector sucks

My experience with online shopping, is that a lot of sites hold stuff for you in your cart. On BBTS they do a great job, when I bought Battlecat from them,( when they first put it up after the Matty and their sell outs) they put it at 49$, i put it in my cart and thought for 5 minutes if i really wanted to buy it at that price, I did and just as i checked to see if they had any other stuff the price of the battlecat jumped to 54$,(later to around 90$) not only did it save it in the cart but it kept it at the price it was when i first put it in the cart.

at amazon on the last black Friday my bro-in-law put a tekken game in his cart and opened another tab to check something and it said "sold out", he quickly went back and finish the order, hoping it was still good and it was. I really wish digital river could do this.

Picture the chaos of people did this in real life?! Just walked up to someones cart & take the item lol! The only thing I've ever experianced once I was buying a Batman animated bat girl action figure & was standing in the check out line waiting for my turn, was the only thing I had in my hand & some moron came up to me with no other items in his hand & asked me if I was going to buy that .... @loll@ Yeah! honestly! @hmmm@ I was like "no I'm just standing here in the check out line for no reason" him --> @grumpy@ me--> @loll@

Picture the chaos of people did this in real life?! Just walked up to someones cart & take the item lol! The only thing I've ever experianced once I was buying a Batman animated bat girl action figure & was standing in the check out line waiting for my turn, was the only thing I had in my hand & some moron came up to me with no other items in his hand & asked me if I was going to buy that .... guitar.gif Yeah! honestly! soupson.gif I was like "no I'm just standing here in the check out line for no reason" him --> 893Grumpy-thumb.gif me--> guitar.gif

LOL, man people would be socked all over the place. Granted, I totally missed/forgot about Battlecat-Trapjaw and Evil-Lyn however that is what happened to me with MossMan, I was all excited especially considering the previous month, when I clicked it and then it said "sold out", I smiled and posted a rant here on TNI (couldn't go off at the job you know). I still think Digital River should get a better system and Mattel should demand it. Mattel is a major company and should have such a terrible website for ordering product. Simply ordering figures shouldn't be this hard.

mattycollector sucks

I have never ordered from Amazon but that is terrible, no way that should happen to any shopper. Your right a 15 min timeframe is more than enough for people to order their figures and to decide how they want to proceed. When that happened to me with Mossman I was so burned, I couldn't believe it happened. That was the first time that happened to me on Mattycollector.

Regarding what Wheeljack said, if they don't do mass retail they could at the very least offer them to online stores like what they were going to do with the DCUC 2 packs. That would be fair and people could order maybe like 3-4 figure waves at a reduced price...maybe down to 15.00 a figure. This way Mattel doesn't have to deal with overstock and people could pre-order their figures. Any other bonus or special figure could be sold through Mattycollector. There can't be any doubt that the current system is extremly faulty and a change is needed.

My only problem with the online store is they mark them up

bbts has some and they charge $15 more then what Matty sells them for

Even if mattel were to charge less to online retailers like bbts they would still charge at a marked up price simply because they could make that much more of a profit off it ...

So one more crappy month... Then everthing going forward should be nice and dandy right... LOL...

Dude if I don't get Tytus I don't know what I will do. I at the very least need to get Tytus, because the markup for him is going to be incredible.

Yeah... Tytus is already marked up to 70 at BBTS... Thats preorder... He will probably be around 90 just like BC afterwards...

@sad@ He looks cool... So from the sounds of it they changed the swords & he comes with a purple she-ra sword?! Rather than the swords with the twisted hilts we originally saw?! @?@ I'm calling it now... I'm not going to be able to get one damn figure this month! @hulkhead@ Hope I am wrong!

mattycollector sucks

I actually think this is true. I ordered the He-Man/Superman pack on toysrus.com. I must have had it knocked out of my cart 6 times before I was finally able to order it.

@sad@ He looks cool... So from the sounds of it they changed the swords & he comes with a purple she-ra sword?! Rather than the swords with the twisted hilts we originally saw?! @?@ I'm calling it now... I'm not going to be able to get one damn figure this month! @hulkhead@ Hope I am wrong!

Keldor comes with 2 purple half swords, which sucks because 1. they don't stick together very well and 2. they just look bad as individual weapons (for his dual blades). Purple She-Ra swords would actually be kinda cool. I'm gonna dig out my 200x Skeletor blades for him.

Hey, I think I'm gonna start a new thread for Keldor.

I'm glad I learned about this line late, and never got into it.

I really want some of these figures, but after reading all the hassle people are having in trying to get them, and the outrageous second-hand prices, I could care less. Glad to know Mattel doesn't want my money. @lol@

So one more crappy month... Then everthing going forward should be nice and dandy right... LOL...

Dude if I don't get Tytus I don't know what I will do. I at the very least need to get Tytus, because the markup for him is going to be incredible.

Yeah... Tytus is already marked up to 70 at BBTS... Thats preorder... He will probably be around 90 just like BC afterwards...

It's crazy, a complete 30.00 mark-up....uhhhh. BBTS has been nuts on their price hikes on MOTUC. 15 per figure and now 30.00 for Tytus. This is why I need to get him, aside from the fact that I really like him, I don't want to deal with what people will want for him.

I'm glad I learned about this line late, and never got into it.

I really want some of these figures, but after reading all the hassle people are having in trying to get them, and the outrageous second-hand prices, I could care less. Glad to know Mattel doesn't want my money. @lol@

To be fair, they are reissuing the figures. I also got into the line late. I started in October with Teela. I only picked up Zodac and Tri Klops on ebay. The others I grabbed on the second release. If you love MOTU, you'll love these figures Joe.

I love it but i'm hoping I can get it

I love this figure this is how she should of lookedbut if some here remember for some reason the She Ra line of females looked different then the MOTU line of females

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE