I Fear June!

synch

June 15 2010

She-Ra

Re-release: Faker

Bonus Figure - Keldor

@hmmm@ @loll@ Getting all these is going to be a royal #@$#@ !

I just hope I have a new job by then, already missed hordak this month because of that @grumpy@ @hmmm@ Sure I could buy em but I figure I better save my cash for bills & such ... damned it @loll@ @loll@

Don't forget 6 inch Venkman. That day will be a bloodbath. I don't care if Matty says they are upping production with that month. The figures will still go quickly and the WSOD will be going in full force.

Faker for the win!

First real chance to get the figure, Im excited!

Matty collector posted this on facebook:

I heard some of you are wondering about Keldor's production numbers and here's the deal... The bonus figures have a different set of production numbers compared to the subscription figures. Keldor's numbers are similar to Battle Armor He-Man who hung around for a few days. If Keldor sells out fast, we'll look at a second run just as we would any other sold out hot figure. Hope that helps.

Not happy to hear that news about Keldor's numbers, they knew going into this that all the figures are in high demand. Keldor is a big deal, even if he is a bonus figure. I suspect Keldor will outsell Battle Armor He-Man.

Not happy about next month with Tytus either, every month is a blood bath for these things. I really want Tytus, I can do without Optikk.

Mattel needs to have all of these things fixed by the end of the summer. They will of had over a year for logistics for both production of the figures and for Digital River to handle the internet load.

Not happy to hear that news about Keldor's numbers, they knew going into this that all the figures are in high demand. Keldor is a big deal, even if he is a bonus figure. I suspect Keldor will outsell Battle Armor He-Man.

Not happy about next month with Tytus either, every month is a blood bath for these things. I really want Tytus, I can do without Optikk.

Mattel needs to have all of these things fixed by the end of the summer. They will of had over a year for logistics for both production of the figures and for Digital River to handle the internet load.

Dude, by the end of summer the only "fixing" we will see out of mattel is an adjustment (as in increasing) to the number of all in subs for next year, since people will be so tired of the "(insert character name here) fiasco" of the month. People who go around throwing tantrums over the situation (and I know it can be frustrating) should have long realized this has been mattel's strategy all along and it is not going to change. For completists the all in sub is a heaven sent gift (no more hassle over bonus figures and beasts), but for us cherry pickers it sucks ball$, as I know the increased numbers they promised will still be a minimum percentage (resulting in 10 min sellouts as oppossed to 2 to 3 min). Still, I like the figures enough to look for alternatives like preordering from BBTS (I can always save on shipping with the pile of loot) or try to buy from someone from the forums. With that said, june will be hell, my only real worry is not being able to grab 6" Peter venkman (although ghostbusters figs are slow sellers) since he is the most popular and scalpers might want to bank on him as well.

yeah I am already out of the MOTUC game. My first figure was Battle Cat, who I love and then I picked up the tru 2packs. So I just want Panthor and after that I'm out. I'll Have He-man, Battle Cat, Skeletor, and Panthor. It is just not worth putting this much effort into 30 dollar fiugres.

I agree keldor is a totally different thing than battle armor heman... so is fakor. I wonder what the run is on shera too

that site will explode. don't forget DC Universe Wave 5 and Dark Knight Two face.

so you are looking at:

She-ra - gone in 1 minute

Keldor - gone in less than 1 minute

Faker (reissue) - 5 minutes considering a lot of people didn't get a chance to get him.

DC Universe Wave 5 - probably less than 1 hour

Ghostbusters 6 inch Venkman - 1 day

2 Face - 2 days

Im more worried about May, I really want a Tytus more than almost any figure (aside from Twobad). You just know we will see a Battle Cat mess there. June is just stupid with all of the items, almost as bad as Aug is going to be with the SDCC items. But I will get my sub in June, and im sure Keldor will be up for at least 15-20 min...plenty of time for the white screen of doom to let me pass.

Im more worried about May, I really want a Tytus more than almost any figure (aside from Twobad). You just know we will see a Battle Cat mess there. June is just stupid with all of the items, almost as bad as Aug is going to be with the SDCC items. But I will get my sub in June, and im sure Keldor will be up for at least 15-20 min...plenty of time for the white screen of doom to let me pass.

The sad thing is that things have gotten so ridiculous that now we hope for a tiny 20-minute window so we can hand our money over for what we want. At the start of the line, people were complaining when a figure didn't last for hours and hours.

Mattel has to be laughing all the way to the bank with this line. Remember them saying they wanted figures to last a couple weeks? Now if a figure takes a few days to sell out, they consider it a failure.

Fans have accepted everything they've tried to get away with, but it's because we love MOTU so much.

that site will explode. don't forget DC Universe Wave 5 and Dark Knight Two face.

so you are looking at:

Faker (reissue) - 5 minutes considering a lot of people didn't get a chance to get him.

2 Face - 2 days

My thing is possibly like alot here will do I want She Ra if I miss out I will try for Keldor and if not him Faker will be my third choice

so you are looking at:

2 Face - 2 days

My thing is possibly like alot here will do I want She Ra if I miss out I will try for Keldor and if not him Faker will be my third choice

i suggest you get all 3 all in once. a lot of people including me, have these kind of scenario: let's say you order She-ra alone. if she gets sold while you are in the checkout page that means you have to go back in the Order page to get Keldor. by the time you get to checkout again for Keldor he's sold out AGAIN. so you go back for Faker and so on. you end up not getting any.

this happened to me when I was ordering Battle Cat & Trap Jaw. learned my lesson.

there is no way in hell anybody is going to be able to buy SheRa, Faker, Keldor, and DCUC 5...

you might get them all in your cart, but by the time you checkout something is going to be gone... then you will have to remove it.. and then something else will be gone... and again. and again.. you might end up getting nothing!

mattycollector sucks

there is no way in hell anybody is going to be able to buy SheRa, Faker, Keldor, and DCUC 5...

you might get them all in your cart, but by the time you checkout something is going to be gone... then you will have to remove it.. and then something else will be gone... and again. and again.. you might end up getting nothing!

mattycollector sucks

Thank you, they sure do suck. No reason whatsoever you should have an item in your cart and then its gone. Has Mattel even addressed that particular ##$%$#ed function?

mattycollector sucks

Thank you, they sure do suck. No reason whatsoever you should have an item in your cart and then its gone. Has Mattel even addressed that particular ##$%$#ed function?

Apparently its the same with a lot of online stores... We just dont notice it cause most places dont have things that sell out in 2 minutes...

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE