What The?!

onetruebluex2

Just found this on Ebay and gotta ask...what the h e doube hockey sticks! I actually had these same sets could I get that price too!?

Holy Crap

Do they know these are cheap bootlegs? Ones you can find for like 7 dollars each!

I am suprised that the set went that much, considering that they are awful bootlegs; good for replacement parts, however

I wonder if someone could complaint though the auctioner list them as reissues and I am certain that it isn't his fault that the price ended at 500. Then again, he wrote the auction as if these were actual figures and not bootlegs

For those who cannot tell these are knock offs, the menasor set is missing two of the Stunticon and instead, has two protectobots limbs. HotSpot is of the repaint deco which the original was released in the 1990s'

Something's wonky here... shill bidding, or some prankster(s) trying screw over the seller (perhaps because he listed them as reissues when they're clearly KO). In the past it would be pretty easy to identify shill bidders by viewing their feedback and account activity of the item's bidders, but ebay has since become much less transparent. Although, I can't see the point of shill bidding these KOs up to that price. No actual bidder in their right mind would pay that much. I don't even think the real deal would go for this price.

Something's wonky here... shill bidding, or some prankster(s) trying screw over the seller (perhaps because he listed them as reissues when they're clearly KO). In the past it would be pretty easy to identify shill bidders by viewing their feedback and account activity of the item's bidders, but ebay has since become much less transparent. Although, I can't see the point of shill bidding these KOs up to that price. No actual bidder in their right mind would pay that much. I don't even think the real deal would go for this price.

It is hard to say. However, the person who won the auction also bidded on other auctions from the same seller, according to the bidder's biddin' history.

You're right. He's a 0 feedback bidder too. Another 0 feedback bidder won his Superion KO auction for another absurd amount.

http://cgi.ebay.com/G1-Superion-Reissue_W0QQitemZ190387636965

I definitely think someone is messing with the seller.

h**j could be a shill bidder for the seller or like you said, someone, along with a**j and 0**n are screwing with the seller