New to online buying need help with online retailers

blueconvoy

Well I used to just get my DCUC figures at the Wally world. But that ship has flown. So I want to ask is there anyother retailers online that sell DCUC figures other the BBTS? I really want Hawk girl and a few others that are sold out on BBTS.

I've used each of the following stores multiple times with no problems, I'm not sure if any of them have Hawkgirl in stock on account of the fact that she's pretty darn rare, but they might have her.

www.Amoktime.com

www.Cmdstore.com

www.Toynk.com

www.Toysrus.com is good too, but there's no way they'll have Hawkgirl.

www.Toyrocket.com I used them several times with no problems, but not since they were bought and became Puzzlezoo.com

Be sure to avoid the following sites as thay have history of problems including never sending the items you buy from them,credit card fraud,horrible customer service,etc..

www.Toywiz.com

www.Toyglobe.com

www.Cornerstorecomics.com

I used to buy from Cornerstorecomics on occasion, until they were "hacked" and their customers Credit Card info was stolen. Many people including myself had a bunch of fraudulent charges appear on their cards after using CSC. This happened on several different occasions even after the CornerStoreComics staff had stated that they had fixed all of the security gaps on their site. This led me to believe that it was infact someone from within CornerStoreComics who was commiting the fraud.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

There are many other retailers on-line that carry the figures, and brick & mortar retailers with an on-line presence.

You can start with the sponsor pages here on TNI, and then search around for others on-line.

There are a lot to choose from, with degrees of reliability from excellent to avoid-at-all-cost.

Sorry, but I could not begin to tell you which would be which in that order, but you can sweat some research and find that info with not a lot of work or time.

• Like 1

I've used each of the following stores multiple times with no problems, I'm not sure if any of them have Hawkgirl in stock on account of the fact that she's pretty darn rare, but they might have her.

www.Amoktime.com

www.Cmdstore.com

www.Toynk.com

www.Toysrus.com is good too, but there's no way they'll have Hawkgirl.

www.Toyrocket.com I used them several times with no problems, but not since they were bought and became Puzzlezoo.com

Be sure to avoid the following sites as thay have history of problems including never sending the items you buy from them,credit card fraud,horrible customer service,etc..

www.Toywiz.com

www.Toyglobe.com

www.Cornerstorecomics.com

I used to buy from Cornerstorecomics on occasion, until they were "hacked" and their customers Credit Card info was stolen. Many people including myself had a bunch of fraudulent charges appear on their cards after using CSC. This happened on several different occasions even after the CornerStoreComics staff had stated that they had fixed all of the security gaps on their site. This led me to believe that it was infact someone from within CornerStoreComics who was commiting the fraud.

Hope this helps.

I would suggest paying through paypal... Its not a 100% percent safe but its the best option when buying online...

I use BBTS all the time. I like them, for the most part, but their communication is a bit lacking. However, when wave 9 was shorted, I still got mine. I had to fret and cry and worry a lot, but DID get them.

Has anyone here ever ordered from CCG Armory?

I'm just wondering because it's the only place online that I've found that won't charge me an arm and a leg for Black Adam.

I ordered from ccgarmory about a year ago, and it was a wonderful experience. I got a good deal on DCUC Hawkgirl, Guardian and the Star Wars Episode II wave super articulated Obi Wan Kenobi that originally came with HK-47's head. IIRC they were having a sale, and I got Hawkgirl and Obi Wan for what they would have cost at retail, and Guardian for a few dollars less than retail. That is before shipping is added, of course. They shipped immediately and the items I received were in as close to near mint as could be, and they have great customer service and emails. Another one I would recommend is Enchanted Toy Chest. They often have great deals and excellent customer service.