Our TRU got the shaft???

jedimaster-c

Hey all,

Well I have given up looking for Arcee.Here are 2 photos of how bad our TRU is.For those of you who were able to get her,our TRU never seen her or Rachet.The TFA figures were like this for months.Unless there was another place they were displayed.I am more concerned now then ever when the Star Wars EU wave comes out.OUR TRU Sucks.

post-3975-127145760943_thumb.jpg

post-3975-12714576289567_thumb.jpg

Someone needs to buy those Soundwave and Jazz up... Your TOYSRUS actually have more pegs than mine... I was lucky as hell to come across her once... Havent seen her since and I go there often during lunch since the store is near my work... I guess mine aint the only one kind of thin on the pegs...

Well I work for a Toys R Us here in CA and we are the same but we finally got Ratchet in but not Arcee.

Well I work for a Toys R Us here in CA and we are the same but we finally got Ratchet in but not Arcee.

Thats bad news for people still looking for her... I assumed that every case came with equal numbers of Ratchet and Arcee... Damn... Its going to be another nightmare for Rodimus and Ironhide...

If I recall right we had about 5 Ratchet's, Freeway Jazz and Optimus there.

I have seen Arcee twice. Once was at my local TRU and they had one. Another time was at a TRU that is about 25 miles away, and they seriously had 6 of Arcee. I went back to that TRU a few days later looking for something else, and then they had none. I am glad I got mine when I did. Its just weird that Ratchet is being distributed more than Arcee.

Oh well, good luck to those still looking.

Checked out my TRU last night and they had a couple Ratchet, but no Arcee. A week ago, they had neither. I'm wondering if they even received Arcee.

I think the question I have is am I sh!t out of luck finding her.As you saw on my pics that I posted TRU didn't even have room for any other TFA figures.How long was she out.As I stated I didn't see Ratchet either.Also,I said that my friend lives in a place that had a TRU and it closed down back in 2008.Did I miss Arcee?My friend told me he doesn't want to pay more the 15 bucks for her.What should I do?Can anyone gert one for me?Our TRU SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I think the question I have is am I sh!t out of luck finding her.As you saw on my pics that I posted TRU didn't even have room for any other TFA figures.How long was she out.As I stated I didn't see Ratchet either.Also,I said that my friend lives in a place that had a TRU and it closed down back in 2008.Did I miss Arcee?My friend told me he doesn't want to pay more the 15 bucks for her.What should I do?Can anyone gert one for me?Our TRU SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I would say you are 90% #$## out of luck...

dude, im gonna laugh when you come back on here and tell the mods to cancel this thread cause you walked into tru and they had arcee.