Dark Knight Movie Masters

Joker08

Just went to the forum section on Mattycollector and read numerous reports that the Dark Knight Movie Masters (Jail Cell Joker, Harvey, Scarecrow, and Two-Face) are starting to show up in TRU stores. Has anyone seen these in their TRU stores yet? It'd be nice to get Two-Face before the middle of May.

Just went to the forum section on Mattycollector and read numerous reports that the Dark Knight Movie Masters (Jail Cell Joker, Harvey, Scarecrow, and Two-Face) are starting to show up in TRU stores. Has anyone seen these in their TRU stores yet? It'd be nice to get Two-Face before the middle of May.

My TRUs will likely never see those. They each have at least 8 pegs full of the old MM figs.

Only seen the Case B assortment in Sacramento (1 ea Jail Cell Joker, Survival Suit Bruce, Harvey Dent and Two Face) over the last 2 days. Best part is getting TRU to honor the 4.98 clearance price clearly labeled on the pegs. Still looking for Case A with Scarecrow and Sonar Bats...

Called both TRU's in SA Texas, said they didn't have em. I hope I wasn't beaten to it......will report in the morning.

I wonder if Scarecrow and Bats will end up being Matty exclusives. It just doesn't seem logical to throw them in the current case asst.'s. They are the only two shown on each other's package backs...

Called both TRU's in SA Texas, said they didn't have em. I hope I wasn't beaten to it......will report in the morning.

I wonder if Scarecrow and Bats will end up being Matty exclusives. It just doesn't seem logical to throw them in the current case asst.'s. They are the only two shown on each other's package backs...

My local TRU got two cases in in Tuesday with Joker X 2, Scarecrow, and Batman, so I picked up Scarecrow and Batman.

Yeah these are definitely hitting stores and it seems like all across the country simultaneously. I was able to get multiples of each for me and my brother at 3 separate TRU's since Wednesday here in CT and were are usually the last ones to get stuff here in the Northeast. I was also able to get them for $4.98 since TRU still has the clearance stickers up on the pegs where they put these from trying to get rid of the old stock so they had to honor the price. It's awesome, I feel like it's a small reward for all the DCUC price hikes in the last year.

Ugh, nothing today at either of them. I have a bad feeling...well, at worst, I have to wait until May 17th. Still, an inconvenience.If there really is a surplus out there, feel free to send me a couple TF's and a Harvey! I'll gladly pay $10 each and shipping, if you get them for $4.98.

Found 8 Pieces today at TRU Southgate MI- BatmanNight Vision x2, Scarecrow x2 and 6 Jokers- picked up one of each- a scalper picked up all the rest but two jokers- should have picked up and extra Scarecrow-cost? 12.99 need to find the Harveys

• 2 weeks later...

found the second part of the movie masters- picked up an extra Harvey Dent and Survior Suit Bruce for trade- lmk

forgot to add- i know a lot of people dont really care about variants- but the survivor bruce has two different back packaging- one with SS bruce and the other with Joker as thug- anyone else finding this?

found the second part of the movie masters- picked up an extra Harvey Dent and Survior Suit Bruce for trade- lmk

forgot to add- i know a lot of people dont really care about variants- but the survivor bruce has two different back packaging- one with SS bruce and the other with Joker as thug- anyone else finding this?

I believe ResidentCritic (that his name?) said that he ordered a few Survival Bruce's with Bank Robber Joker backings, as well.

My town has been receiving steady supply of Two-Face cases, but no Scarecrow/Sonar Bats.....good thing I got em off Matty.

What are you looking for for the Dent and Wayne figures? I have all of them but those. Thanks...

Greetings,

So I found these yesterday at my local TRU (Salinas, CA)and ended up getting Jail Cell Joker, Two-Face and Night Vision Batman. Sadly I did not see any Harvey Dents. I must say that while its sad that we had to wait this long for these figures, I am ultimately very happy with all of them. While the headsculpt on the Joker is not perfect, I like it much better than the original release. One nifty surprise was the coin that ol Harvey Two Face came with. I was expecting a plastic coin, judging how it looked in the package, but upon inspection, it turns out it is indeed metal! Gotta admit I was not expecting that. All in all, I've been having pretty good luck with TRU lately. Last week I found the DC Universe Classics Question. Sweet find!

TKO the OAD