dc wave 15 classics on amazon

yiotiswins

Re: Freeze and Riddler, I'm sure we'll get a Super Powers Freeze sooner or later, but Riddler was never made in that line.

Well... he was... sort of...

A Riddler, in fact a cheaply repainted Super Powers Green Lantern, was released in South American markets I believe as part of a Super Amigos action figure line. It's actually become one of the most sought after Holy Grails of Super Powers collectors. I've seen this figure. It's pretty sad looking but it's a Riddler!

Interesting, I could see Mattel paying homage to that. I remember Hasbro saying that they tried to make a blue Uzay-style Snowtrooper, but Lucasfilm wouldn't go for it.

If this is the lineup for Wave 15, I think it's pretty cool. Wave 15 seems more exciting to me overall than Wave 14. Speaking of which...

If they don't pack Zatana two or three to a case, I think they're screwing up sales of that wave. I was excited about every figure in Wave 10. I went to a lot of trouble to try to get a complete set. I won't be going out of my way for wave 14. The only one I really want is Zatana. If she's hard to come by, I won't buy the others. Ultra Humaite is cool, but I can go without one. There's speculation that Zatana could be swooped up by scalpers and casual buyers, but then again looked what happened with Power Girl.

Sinestro Corps Batman sounds intriguing, but I was hoping it would be soft goods cape instead. Looks like it's time to put some of the extra old stuff on ebay to try to get some of the new stuff! lol

If this is the lineup for Wave 15, I think it's pretty cool. Wave 15 seems more exciting to me overall than Wave 14. Speaking of which...

If they don't pack Zatana two or three to a case, I think they're screwing up sales of that wave. I was excited about every figure in Wave 10. I went to a lot of trouble to try to get a complete set. I won't be going out of my way for wave 14. The only one I really want is Zatana. If she's hard to come by, I won't buy the others. Ultra Humaite is cool, but I can go without one. There's speculation that Zatana could be swooped up by scalpers and casual buyers, but then again looked what happened with Power Girl.

Sinestro Corps Batman sounds intriguing, but I was hoping it would be soft goods cape instead. Looks like it's time to put some of the extra old stuff on ebay to try to get some of the new stuff! lol

Actually, my first thought about this wave was that I don't like it as much as Wave 14. I'm really excited about that one, I love every figure but Tyr(forgot his name earlier), and I've warmed up to him a little. I'll probably be more hyped about Wave 15 when I see pictures, but right now I'm only really excited for Martian Manhunter, Golden Age Starman, and Raven. The OMAC will probably be cool but it'll be hard to top the DC Direct version. Jemm is okay, Sinestro Corps Batman is unnecessary but kind of cool, Golden Pharaoh looks kind of blah but I'll wait and see what the 4 Horsemen do with him.

And I'm sure Zatanna and Green Lantern will be more plentiful than the rest of Wave 14, like Keaton-style Batman and Power Girl were in Wave 10.

Pretty much what I expected! I was hoping we would get jack knight starman, since he was the one in the fan choice but if we are getting a variant of him I doubt we are getting jack. @grumpy@

Draven