Spider-Man joins X-Men???

yojoebro82

Its funny they are trying to pimp xmen right now with the second coming I don't really think they have too! Xbooks are so good right now because of it!

Its funny they are trying to pimp xmen right now with the second coming I don't really think they have too! Xbooks are so good right now because of it!

Agreed! I was far from sold on Fraction when he first came on but ever since "Utopia" it's been going good.

Well we still don't know all that much, but what we do know is that the first arc in the newest X-men # 01 will be "Mutants Vs. Vampires" which explains Blade and perhaps the vampire Jubilee teaser. What does everyone think of this possibility? That some mutnts and depowered mutants might become vampires? I'm a little worried.

Well we still don't know all that much, but what we do know is that the first arc in the newest X-men # 01 will be "Mutants Vs. Vampires" which explains Blade and perhaps the vampire Jubilee teaser. What does everyone think of this possibility? That some mutnts and depowered mutants might become vampires? I'm a little worried.

I like Vampires well except the faggy sparkly ones. but that doesn't sound like a very good plot to me

All Marvel are trying to do with the X-books is the same thing they do every few years and thats tie the books back in with the greater marvel universe. a fair chunk of the titles have been fairly self contained aside the Siege books. Aside from the occasional out of continuity cameo by other Marvel Characters they've been in there own world. That said Marvel have confirmed that one non mutant character will become a mainstay for the books, and it'll be one of the characters from the teasers..

vampires = Lame. I don't want to see x-men deal with that. They need to deal with mutants etc. maybe aliens. But vamps? That's blade territory. Not to mention it feels like a total cash in on that twilight sparkle crap.

Considering they've got a history with Dracula himself that dates back to what, 1982 at least (Giant-Size #6) it's not exactly unprecedented for them to have dealings with vampires. Hell, Emplate from Gen X is essentially a mutant vampire. Even Rogue qualifies.

Considering they've got a history with Dracula himself that dates back to what, 1982 at least (Giant-Size #6) it's not exactly unprecedented for them to have dealings with vampires. Hell, Emplate from Gen X is essentially a mutant vampire. Even Rogue qualifies.

the old cliche says: "Those who don't learn from history, are doomed to repeat it."

I wouldn't say rogue does its not like she needs to user other peoples powers... These days the way her power works people wouldn't even know she took it if they didn't already know what her powers were. Vampires & even emplate however need to suck the life/blood whatever out of others to survive ... or at least depending on who writes them :P