Green Lantern DCUC 5 Pack

Drexl

Aren't these supposed to be out this month?

I remember reading back when these were first mentioned back during Toy Fair that these were due to hit sometime in June... which means they'll probably really come out in August... which means my Walmart will get them around January... which means they will probably stop getting scoffed up by scalpers and become easily available around next April.

What no way! Any pictures of this out yet?!?! How the hell did I miss this news... Damn so being a WM exclusive it won't be on the website ...

WalMart Green Lantern Five-Pack

The two-pack Green Lantern figures are Tomar Re and Guy Gardner are part of a WalMart five-pack. Additional three figures are Hal Jordan in pre-Praxis days, Jon Stewart in Mosaic, Sinestro in Green Lantern outfit, which is an existing Sinestro head on an existing Green Latern body.

IMG_0589.jpg

IMG_0590.jpg

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=288&itemid=15501

There was no actual release date given on these other than this year, but being we've only seen 2 of the 5 figures and those where 2-ups its prob not going to be for at least several months.

What no way! Any pictures of this out yet?!?! How the hell did I miss this news... Damn so being a WM exclusive it won't be on the website ...

where were you, bro? i thought everyone knew about this.

• Like 1

In a recent Q&A it was stated these are already in production and given how Mattel is really good at keeping its release dates I'd feel comfortable these will be out in June. The only thing is will they be under the same code as the Gotham 5 and will glut of the first 5 pack mess up restocking with the GL 5 pack or will it get a new number the way the 2 packs got. Then again it might end up on walmart.com they have the Gotham 5 pack available there.

If they order these in the same quantities as the Gotham set, I don't forsee any problems finding a set. The higher pricetag scares off scalpers who think they might not be able to flip them fast enough for a profit.

yeah, i got another 2 cases to my store of the GK set last night. and there is still 4 on the shelf. i was waiting for it to go on sale, but with more coming in, it wont.

DEFINITELY looking forward to this 5-pack. I hope it's as ubiquitous as the GOTHAM 5-pack was.

Now, if only we could get some red, blue, and indigo lanterns, too. How hard would it be to repaint a FLASH and make him blue..?

I would love to see a box set with Flash, Luthor, Scarecrow, Atom, Mera, etc. I would want a regular colored Mera first, though. As far as other Green Lantern characters, I'm very suprised there hasn't been a DCUC Black Hand yet, since they made one so early on in DCIH and he was one of the main characters in Blackest Night, if not the main character.

so is this 5pack going to have the GLs in metallic green?

hmmm ?/???.... if you look above at jaycs post you will see pics of what they will look like

so is this 5pack going to have the GLs in metallic green?

what is with the metallic green?... i never understood it! its ok as a fig and in books, but if he had a metallic suit in real life....WACK!