DC Universe Wave 13 is on its wayyyyyy

Superpowers1980

Got the rest of wave 13 today and man the quality is bad as people as saying! Plastic sucks on the females bad, and Blue Beatle. The rest are ok though. And lots of stuck joints I had to unstick! Have not had that happen since wave 5!

Draven

Some of the wave 13 figures are available at amazon.com for 14.99 and free super saver shipping for orders $25 and above. There some wave 12 also in stock. I ordered Donna Troy, Superboy, Negative Man (got shipping confirmation on these) and had Cheetah on shipping soon all for 14.99 each and was able to get free shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/DC-Universe-Classic-Superboy-Figure/dp/B002UHJT4E/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1272762498&sr=8-1-fkmr0

Some of the wave 13 figures are available at amazon.com for 14.99 and free super saver shipping for orders $25 and above. There some wave 12 also in stock. I ordered Donna Troy, Superboy, Negative Man (got shipping confirmation on these) and had Cheetah on shipping soon all for 14.99 each and was able to get free shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/DC-Universe-Classic-Superboy-Figure/dp/B002UHJT4E/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1272762498&sr=8-1-fkmr0

Thanks, mine will be arriving Friday. cheaper than retail

Is anyone not interested in the Trigon piece and only wants the figures??? I don't want modern Blue Beetle, just the piece! So anyone want to deal that whoever finds the figure first sells off what they don't want, either the figure or the C&C piece!!!

Is anyone not interested in the Trigon piece and only wants the figures??? I don't want modern Blue Beetle, just the piece! So anyone want to deal that whoever finds the figure first sells off what they don't want, either the figure or the C&C piece!!!

The same store I found them at a while back got in another shipment of the exact same case assortment, with only some of Wave 13 and some All Stars... which sucks, because I want Blue Devil and Negative Man (don't really know which one). And I don't want to pay a lot for them. Must be a regional distribution thing. They're probably all still there. I'l l get the Blue Beetle for you, but you'll have to pay for both him and the Trigon piecebiggrin.gif

In addition, I'd like to go off on a rambling, barely coherent rant for a moment... why are they making and calling certain figures "chase figures" if they're never in stores to chase after, and the only way you can chase after them is to spend an extra $5 or $10 from an online or ebay seller? Why, oh why, indeed.

How can you not want him? I mean I am not a fan of his but the figure turned out so beautiful! best detailed DCUC fig yet!

Draven

I have no connection to the character!! He came at a time after I quit comics. Most figures I have some connection to because of the cartoons I used to watch as a kid or the comics I read later on, and of course because of the original Super Powers collection!! Plus he stands out b/c of the new articulation!! So I just want the Trigon piece, not the figure!!

I got my Wave 13 from Toywiz.com today. I paid out of the ass, but I got lucky because I got the versions of Cheetah and Deadman that I wanted!!! Blue Beetle and the 2 female figures did have stuck crotch joints but nothing a few hours in the freezer didn't take care of. Now I have to start saving to buy Wave 14 from some damn ebay scalper because I've yet to see Walmart Exclusives in our local Walmarts! I hate F*****G Walmart Exclusives!

post-17917-12729430969298_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Now I have to start saving to buy Wave 14 from some damn ebay scalper because I've yet to see Walmart Exclusives in our local Walmarts! I hate F*****G Walmart Exclusives!

I am with you on going to E-Bay to get wave 14 send my Wal-Mart hasn't got any new figures in for the last 3 months now. My dumb Wal-Mart still has the best of series there and there is about 20 there.

I got Blue Beetle, and I have no desire for the C&C piece. I'm only buying Blue Beetle, Cyclotron, and Blue Devil out of this wave. I already have the first two thanks to Amazon. I'll find Blue Devil in the wild somewhere.

If you mail me a box with enough stamps inside to cover postage and your address, I'll mail you the leg from Blue Beetle at no charge.

EDIT: I have a theory. I've never seen proof of it anywhere, but I believe that Cyclotron was originally intended to be Vibe back in Super Powers, but maybe the powers that be didn't want a gang member, so they rushed to make a less threatening character. Cyclotron and Vibe share a lot of the same design elements (glasses, bare arms, open chest shirt). Vibe was created in 1984 and part of the current Justice League then, and Cyclotron came out in 1986.

I just got my set in from CSC, here is my review:

First off, I didn't have any problem out of the figures I received. 2 sets I just opened and 1 sealed, out of the 2 there were no problems and the set in the cases didn't have any flaws. It's not the greatest wave, but its solid wave with some classic figures, important figures....you have Regin of Superman, Doom Patrol, Teen Titans old and new, Super Powers line, and the Legion of Doom........its a can't miss wave!!!

Also, my Wonder Girl had no eye problems. Blue Beetle was tons better than what I expected....everyone else is great.

I got Blue Beetle, and I have no desire for the C&C piece. I'm only buying Blue Beetle, Cyclotron, and Blue Devil out of this wave.

If you mail me a box with enough stamps inside to cover postage and your address, I'll mail you the leg from Blue Beetle at no charge.

That's awesome, really appreciate it!! Send me your address via a private message and I'll send the box and stamps asap!!

Got the rest of wave 13 today and man the quality is bad as people as saying! Plastic sucks on the females bad, and Blue Beatle. The rest are ok though. And lots of stuck joints I had to unstick! Have not had that happen since wave 5!

Draven

^This.

Cheetah and Donna Troy do LOOK very nice but the plastic quality almost ruins them. They both feel so fragile and flimsy. It sucks because aesthetically speaking, Cheetah is a beautiful figure but the soft plastic almost makes her a big disappointment. And yes, I also had stuck joints on Blue Beetle. Not sure how to get rid of them. All I can say is with the price hike, these should be a lot higher quality.

• Like 1

I stand corrected. both Donna Troy's have nasty gooey hips, you can't do the legs up and down without them slowly going back into place. UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Everything else is cool though, my Cheetah's don't seem to suffer the same fate. How is it that they can't get this right after all this time???

I stand corrected. both Donna Troy's have nasty gooey hips, you can't do the legs up and down without them slowly going back into place. UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Everything else is cool though, my Cheetah's don't seem to suffer the same fate. How is it that they can't get this right after all this time???

Oof! I haven't seen a single one of these figures yet. I'm planning on getting the wave when they go up on Matty, but all these QC problems is really making me think twice!