DC Universe Wave 13 is on its wayyyyyy

Superpowers1980

Found Super-Boy and Donna Troy at a NJ WalMart this past weekend.

Happy and sad. Happy that I found them (they both look pretty good), but bummed because I had wanted to visit that WalMart earlier in the week, but had to post-pone.

Oh, well. One day soon, the pegs will be flush with them.

I when to another Wal-Mart this morning send work let me go early today or should I say they didn't want me to work today and when I got there the place look bad with them remodeling it. I didn't even fine one DCUC figure there so out of luck there.

Found the remnants of the wave tonight. Saw Troy, Beetle, and Supes. Didn't get any of them, want Cheetah and Negative man the most out of them all!!!

I just realized that these figures don't have the rocker ankle anymore. I double-checked and found wave 12 to be lacking them also. Did they fix the neck and simultaneously screw up the ankles? What gives?

I just realized that these figures don't have the rocker ankle anymore. I double-checked and found wave 12 to be lacking them also. Did they fix the neck and simultaneously screw up the ankles? What gives?

to be honest, the rocker ankles never served a real purpose.

• Like 1

to be honest, the rocker ankles never served a real purpose.

Well, they kind of did when they would put enough space between the bottom of the leg and the foot for it to function. I remember it working a lot better in DCSH than in DCUC. But I agree they were a waste most of the time. Using the MOTUC style ankle articulation in DCUC would be nice, I think.

Im more wishing the neck articulation would come back right. The ankle rocker I really don't care about as the poses you can get the DCUC in for the most part don't need them.

Draven

Went to the same Wal Mart where I saw this wave at and still found Superboy!!! Again passed on em again, just not feeling the look!! I'd rather have the t-shirt look!! So gonna need to find that Trigon piece!!

Hey Cap, sorry I haven't sent the box yet for your Trigon

piece, just haven't had time! I'm only online via my iPhone so I can't see my PM's, if you still have it can ya reply here? Thanks!!

Larry Koopa just out of curiosity how much u want for the pieces???

• 2 weeks later...

On my way home from a Round Rock game I stopped by Wal Mart and picked up Cyclotron!!! O really like it!!! Great color scheme and look to him!! The removesble chest plate and face is a nice updated nod!!! All around a great figure and justice done to the Super Powers line!!!

I assume from the lack of response in this thread everybody has found and hence moved on to the search for wave 14??? Is anyone out there still needing this wave?? 0_0

i have all but the original cheetah. i ordered from amazon and they sent me the modern version...even tho the pic showed the original. so, i'm still looking for the original in stores...and then will exchange my modern.

On my way home from a Round Rock game I stopped by Wal Mart and picked up Cyclotron!!! O really like it!!! Great color scheme and look to him!! The removesble chest plate and face is a nice updated nod!!! All around a great figure and justice done to the Super Powers line!!!

I assume from the lack of response in this thread everybody has found and hence moved on to the search for wave 14??? Is anyone out there still needing this wave?? 0_0

All I have from this wave is Superboy, Donna Troy and Animal Skin Cheetah. Ill pick up the rest as I see them but Im not actively hunting them because I wasnt that excited about this wave. But Ill get them all eventually.

Well good to see that there are some Wal Marts in the Austin area with the second wave!! Too bad it's way on the other side of town!! But I am glad I get to see this wave more than once, makes collecting then a little bit easier!!! Don't have to buy them all at once!!!

Still looking for the Superboy and Blue Beetle pieces for Trigon!!! I do not want them at all!!! So anyone not collecting the wave and have these, leave a message here!! I have an iPhone and my inbox can't be seen, so I can only respond if you leave a comment on the boards!!!

Well good to see that there are some Wal Marts in the Austin area with the second wave!! Too bad it's way on the other side of town!! But I am glad I get to see this wave more than once, makes collecting then a little bit easier!!! Don't have to buy them all at once!!!

Still looking for the Superboy and Blue Beetle pieces for Trigon!!! I do not want them at all!!! So anyone not collecting the wave and have these, leave a message here!! I have an iPhone and my inbox can't be seen, so I can only respond if you leave a comment on the boards!!!

Hey Lady, I have the Blue Beetle part for Trigon if you're interested. I'm not BAF for this wave, so it's up for grabs.

I found my comic book verison of Cheetah at K-Mart on Friday when I cash my pay check. The only other ones they had where Blue Devil,Superboy and Cyclontron. I wanted the Superfriends Cheetah but they didn't have her and send this is a hard wave to fine and Cheetah was the only one I wanted from this wave I figure just to pick this one up. So I guess you can say I got all that I want from this wave.

I've yet to find any trace of Cyclotron, Negative Man or the Blue Devil here in Temple, TX. Hell the TRU in Killeen just barely stocked series 11 which while enabled me to get both Steppenwolf versions, was the first new stock they've had in months.

Hey Lady, I have the Blue Beetle part for Trigon if you're interested. I'm not BAF for this wave, so it's up for grabs.

hey awesome Ganesha!!! Like I said I can't access my messages on my iPhone so if u can look me up on myspace or give me your email and we'll talk!! Otherwise I'll try to head up to the library on Wed!! I'll check my messages then!!! But until then, I call dibs on that part!!! -_- Thanks again!! Now all I need is Superboys part!!