DC Universe Wave 13 is on its wayyyyyy

Superpowers1980

Scored Blue Beetle, donna troy and both cheetahs today at my local wal-mart

this one wal-mart has been DCU gold the past few times I've gone.

anyway they had 2 Superboy 2 Donna Troy 1 of each Cheetah and 1 Blue Beetles

I received my first shipment of figs from Amazon: Donna Troy, Superboy, Cyclotron, Blue Beetle, and Modern Cheetah.

I don't recall being able to specify which Cheetah... but I'm glad I got the modern one as I prefer the modern version of characters. Still waiting on Blue Devil and Negative Man. I've gotten shipping notices for them though... separate ones, haha.

Man, I am so glad Amazon is offering these now. That's how I got most of Wave 12 (even got the variant Spectre). No more driving around and hunting. With no sales tax it's even cheaper than finding them in stores.

Unfortunately, Wave 14 is a Walmart exclusive and those are far from me. Ughghghghghgh.

went to walmart today and scored the only wave 13 figures they had, which happened to be the only 3 I want out of the wave: classic Cheetah, Superboy, and Donna Troy. Lucky

im guessing since we're seeing DC figures more and much earlier than anticipated, that Matty will stop doing the box sets online after this wave 5 and 13 for sure.

Thanks, I'm on my iPhone at it doesnt show locations!!

Can't wait for Negative Man, he looks great, but not sure which one I really want?? The variant looks awesome, but I like the regular one too?? Only one, these be too expensive!!!

I did find one modern Cheetah over the weekend at the same store that I found the others at. Some other collector/store employee must've decided to throw me a bone lol. Nah, what it looks like is that store has gotten several cases of the first assortment of Wave 13. I just don't think they'll stock the revision case assortment as heavily, if at all. Which means I probably won't see Neg. Man and Blue Devil at retail. I really wish they'd stop splitting the Waves up like that.

That's no lie!!! One case, one complete set of figures to build the BAF!!!! Aside from raising prices, this is one of their dumbest ideas!!!!

If you still buy them after all of that.....maybe Mattel's smarter than you think.

That's no lie!!! One case, one complete set of figures to build the BAF!!!! Aside from raising prices, this is one of their dumbest ideas!!!!

If you still buy them after all of that.....maybe Mattel's smarter than you think.

LOL tongue.gif GOOD POINT!!

Well I know I will never see wave 13 at my Wal-Mart. I when there tonight and I was talking to one of the workers there that I know she told me that what they have on the shelf which was about 15 of them is not all that they had she told me that they have about 5 cases of the best of series and they will not be getting anymore in until all the cases are gone. She is hoping that they will go on clearness soon as well as the 5 pack of Lex Luthor and Comp.

That stinks, same thing happened to the Wal Mart closest to me. Pegs of the Atom Smasher wave with several Cyborgs to round out the pegs!! Plus a lot mote in the back!! They'll never get rid of that crap!!

You said it.

Thanks to a local collector who has been reallocating his local WM's inventory, Wave 13a has now hit that store 3 times and Wave 13b twice. So my set is complete thanks to him and my local comic shop who got the Negative Man variants in on Wed. Now I don't have one of the CSC exclusive animal skin Modern Cheetahs but I'm not going to pay huge prices for that one. And thanks Mattel for screwing us on that...

• Like 1

Been thinking of doing that but I want to make sure I get first dibs on the new cases!! That and I don't want to possibly get stuck with another Best of case!!!