DC Universe Wave 13 is on its wayyyyyy

Superpowers1980

......and there are people that will pay that price too and who knows she might be in abundence

What is the BAF in that wave?

Trigun.

Eh Pass

Wave 12 to me was a weak wave with a strong BAF figure now this new wave is the oppsite for me ...good wave weak BAF

......and there are people that will pay that price too and who knows she might be in abundence

What is the BAF in that wave?

Trigun.

the city of gun smoke?

...just kidding.

My job just got in wave 11 in today are first time with this wave. I still need to get Elipso from wave 12 before I start on wave 13 with only Superfriends Cheetah that I want.

I really, really despise that Superboy costume. It is definitely one of the giant heads on the Mount Rushmore of bad comic book ideas known as the 90's.

Having said that... is he built on a Sinestro body or is this a new slimmer buck?

not!! this is a cool Superboy figure!! Its so much more visually appealing than the current look and it comes from a great storyline!

Draven

I really, really despise that Superboy costume. It is definitely one of the giant heads on the Mount Rushmore of bad comic book ideas known as the 90's.

Having said that... is he built on a Sinestro body or is this a new slimmer buck?

not!! this is a cool Superboy figure!! Its so much more visually appealing than the current look and it comes from a great storyline!

Draven

I like the current look better than this fig.

That said, I think it's mostly the glasses I don't like about this fig.

It looks to me like he's using the Kid flash body but with new arms, slightly longer shins and noticeably taller feet.