New Iron Man 2 figures

Joker08

I went to TRU on the weekend to see a whole section dedicated to Iron Man 2! They had 10 pegs full of the 3.75 figures, and only one of the series 2 figures!(horned mask IM)

Unfrickin'believable!!!

I went to TRU on the weekend to see a whole section dedicated to Iron Man 2! They had 10 pegs full of the 3.75 figures, and only one of the series 2 figures!(horned mask IM)

Unfrickin'believable!!!

That seems to be the case at most stores, especially after they finished their resets.

Yeah, I'm a little frustrated by the hunt for IM2 stuff as well. I've never seen a whiplash, or a Hulkbuster. I paid 12 bucks for a HB on ebay. I hardly ever resort to the bay, but I just did not want to miss that figure. I'm betting that Iron Monger is going to be tough to come by as well. It seems like these things flew off the shelves at first, but once the collectors got their fill (in the first 2 weeks), things really slowed down. IM2 was maybe not really geared towards kids.

But the Sam Jackson 4 pack did show up at my local TRU. I passed for now, but I'm sure I'll grab one at some point.

And don't get me started on the Walmart 6" stuff! Ugh! Great figures, impossible to find.

I have only seen new figures once... and by new, I mean anything released after the first drop day.

I saw Titanium Man, horned Iron Man, Guardsman, Hulkbuster IM, 90's IM, etc... but I skipped on them because they had some bad paint and I wasn't sure if I would buy anymore toys at the time (broken heart took away all of my interests at the time)...

and I am getting so damn tired of just seeing a buttload of Ironmans from March 1st!!!!

Hasbro totally screwed up shoving all those different IM armors into the first few assortmants instead of different characters