SDCC DC Universe exclusive?

Flounnderr

Can anyone tell me what thread would be the best to post in asking for help in getting the Plas and Starros since I'm not going to SDCC?

Thanks in advance.

jjlecarlos he is guy to go to 4 sdcc he got me my wonder twins set

yeah on monday i had like 8 pms with people asking me already.....stop that!!!! lol waaaaaaaaaay to early......i set up a thread in july for this, so please dont spam my pm box with requests right now.

sometimes sdcc in june they ebay any bqdges left over or cancelations.......if not buying on ebay for 200-300a badge is the only option.....and no they stopped doing transfers, so u have to buy them on ebay from a 3rd party u pretty much have to meet them the day of badge pick ups.

i hope you got yours! (lol)

i always get my badge for the next year the last day of sdcc every year

Well at least they made it harder to sell tickets lol! JJ have you ever sold ticket ? @loll@ maybe that is the hot new thing to sell! I should buy like 3 & sell them at $400 each & pay for my trip there haha

@smilepunch@

we had extra one day badges last year got like 100 each i think

Can anyone tell me what thread would be the best to post in asking for help in getting the Plas and Starros since I'm not going to SDCC?

Thanks in advance.

jjlecarlos he is guy to go to 4 sdcc he got me my wonder twins set

yeah on monday i had like 8 pms with people asking me already.....stop that!!!! lol waaaaaaaaaay to early......i set up a thread in july for this, so please dont spam my pm box with requests right now.

JJ Can you pick me up :D LOL

Well at least they made it harder to sell tickets lol! JJ have you ever sold ticket ? @loll@ maybe that is the hot new thing to sell! I should buy like 3 & sell them at $400 each & pay for my trip there haha

@smilepunch@

we had extra one day badges last year got like 100 each i think

OoOo! Nice! So can people buy multiple pass or is it one per person? :D So hey I thought they were going to show more exclusive stuff on the 15th or was I wrong ?! Anyone know what it all is yet ?

EDIT

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=241&itemid=15732 <--Thunk!

Can buy as many as u want......u just can't transfer them so you have to be the one that picks up X amount of badges.