SDCC DC Universe exclusive?

Flounnderr

Well, I want them all but doubt I will be able to afford all of them, especially if I go the ebay route.

MOTUC - I for sure want this set, will get the SDCC and keep in package and attempt to order Orko from MATTYCOLLECTOR.

DCUC - Plasticman is a goofy bastard, when I saw that smile I started cracking up. Again, I want both versions.

DCIH - I stopped collecting these crappy figures but the set looks really nice. I wouldn't mind having a set but its a toss up.

Now I may be wrong but isn't Tytus scheduled for June and isn't the SDCC in June, I don't remember the actual dates, can anyone confirm?

DCUC - Plasticman is a goofy bastard, when I saw that smile I started cracking up. Again, I want both versions.

its only one fig.

The SDCC version is different from the regular version, the suitecase version will stay in package while the regular Matty version will be opened.

its only one fig.

The SDCC version is different from the regular version, the suitecase version will stay in package while the regular Matty version will be opened.

When did this information change?!? I thought that the suitcase was a "complimentary gift" for those making purchases at SDCC, and that was the only way you could get one. Ohhhhh, wait, wait, I see what you're saying, you're talking about what you plan to do with them... keep the comicon one in the pack with the suitcase and open the matty site one. At any rate, Pooda's still right, it's the same figure, either way one purchases it. AFAIK. He wasn't right about Plas being weak, tho! hahah Plas rules! I'd love to open the suitcase and see a Woozy sculpted in there as a stowaway. That probably ain't gonna happen, tho. But please, no Hula-Hula.

Edit: I thought about it, and now I'm wondering if you're sure that the suitcase will even be inside the packaging of the SDCC version or if it will just be in a sealed bag or something, since I'm assuming that's how you mean one version will be different from the other. I'm guessing there's only one style of packaging and the suitcase will be in a polybag, but if you have other info plmk as I'm looking forward to Plas and would like to know exactly.

its only one fig.

When did this information change?!? I thought that the suitcase was a "complimentary gift" for those making purchases at SDCC, and that was the only way you could get one. Ohhhhh, wait, wait, I see what you're saying, you're talking about what you plan to do with them... keep the comicon one in the pack with the suitcase and open the matty site one. At any rate, Pooda's still right, it's the same figure, either way one purchases it. AFAIK. He wasn't right about Plas being weak, tho! hahah Plas rules! I'd love to open the suitcase and see a Woozy sculpted in there as a stowaway. That probably ain't gonna happen, tho.

Edit: I thought about it, and now I'm wondering if you're sure that the suitcase will even be inside the packaging of the SDCC version or if it will just be in a sealed bag or something, since I'm assuming that's how you mean one version will be different from the other. I'm guessing there's only one style of packaging and the suitcase will be in a polybag, but if you have other info plmk as I'm looking forward to Plas and would like to know exactly.

I don't know the full details just yet. If it is done like last year then we will see if there is a difference as to how the suitcase is presented. I can't wait to get Plasticman, he is cool when used properly. To me he is one of those characters who can go the way of camp or be really good.

Plus, he is the most powerful stretchy dude.......Elongated Man and Mr Fantastic can't do the level of things Plas can, he is more than really plastic, he can become complex things as well as separate pieces of himself.

Cool... definitely want Plastic Man, but I don't need the suitcase.

I'd get Starro... but only if I could get the convention exclusive with the little Starros. Otherwise it's a pass for me.

Well I'm sooo glad that the exclusive is Plasticman. The DCD Justice version is really superior in most regards. The dcd spring acc. looks much more convincing and allows for waist movement. The figure has ball joint shoulders and bendyarms, ball joint head. I don't care for the legs with the limited articulation which is why i only display it with the spring. Overall much better then the con exclusive. i only regret that the dcd version doesn't have an ab hinge but with the spring it's really not an issue.

I'm sure the completists will want this exclusive, but i'm happy i don't feel the need for this figure.

Starro's on another hand look cool. I would think Mattel will repack the little starros with DCU figures sometime in the future, so i'm not dying to spend the $ for these little guys just yet. I guess i would pay 10-15 for the starro's on ebay but that's really it. So far I'm happy with the exclusives b/c i don't really feel the need to have these just yet.

regards

Joshua

The suitcase won't be in the package. It's going to be handed to you like Gleek last year. Don't forget to make sure they have some when you buy! Last year some people at SDCC didn't get Gleek.

I'm hoping they learned a lesson from last years debacle

Can anyone tell me how I get tickets for SDCC 2010?? I really want to go and I do not know how to get tickets since I have never been. Please help!!!!

It's sold out. this year it sold out quicker than last year.

here is the site http://www.comic-con.org/cci/

So if it is sold out can I get tickets from anyone else or do they not transfer?

sometimes sdcc in june they ebay any bqdges left over or cancelations.......if not buying on ebay for 200-300a badge is the only option.....and no they stopped doing transfers, so u have to buy them on ebay from a 3rd party u pretty much have to meet them the day of badge pick ups.

Well at least they made it harder to sell tickets lol! JJ have you ever sold ticket ? @loll@ maybe that is the hot new thing to sell! I should buy like 3 & sell them at $400 each & pay for my trip there haha

@smilepunch@

sometimes sdcc in june they ebay any bqdges left over or cancelations.......if not buying on ebay for 200-300a badge is the only option.....and no they stopped doing transfers, so u have to buy them on ebay from a 3rd party u pretty much have to meet them the day of badge pick ups.

i hope you got yours! (lol)