SDCC DC Universe exclusive?

Flounnderr

This just came up on my facebook page

Mattycollector.com TONIGHT! Part 1 of Attack of the Show SDCC product reveals on G4 network. Check your local listings for channel/time.

Its usually on at 7 pm

I guessed nobody seen this

Plastic man with SDCC exclusive suitcase accessory and Starro w/ JLA members Aquaman, Wonder Women, Green Lantern and Martian Manhunter. That one is going to be expensive no doubt...

I merged both topics since they are the same and I did post that G4 was showing this today

The things I seen that they did highlight today because later in the week they will have another revail

Plastic man the DCUC SDCC exclusive is cool

He comes normal but you take hiom apart to add different things like take off his lower torso and add a rubbery springy bottom or you can add rubbery arms by taking off his plastic arms

He has along rubbery neck also.The main thing is you can take him apart and put his head and arms on a suitcase that comes in the set too

Starro is finally getting a figure he is part of a set with the old JLA with Aquaman,Wonder Woman,GL,Flash and Nartian Manhunter.The fifures look to be about 2 inches but I could be wrong

One that isn't DC but is cool is Orko his accessorie is get this....Prince Adam.

Looks like this years version of the Wonder Twins remember them not having enough Gleeks I hope they do this to Prince Adam

I want this and Plastic Man

found the whole orko with adam as an acessory wierd......but i guess if they rerelease it later all they do is switch around so orko is the acessory and that way you have a sdcc "exclusive" version still

the prince adam was in the package wJ so wont be the same as gleek.

Anybody have pictures of Plas and Starro? And did they give any info on size/price for Starro?

I have no problem with an SDCC exclusive suitcase. Gleek was, whether you like him or not, an actual character, which was why people were upset about him being excluded.

Is Starro a DCUC exclusive or a DC Infinite Heroes exclusive?

Starro was DCIH. The JLA are 3 3/4 inch. They also have little Starros for their faces.

Prince Adam was visible in the bottom of Orko's package in the video. The SDCC exclusivity of him is his book of spells which reveals an SDCC logo in hot water. Did someone already mention that Orko turns invisible in hot water? Anyway, I bet the MattyCollector version doesn't have the book of spells or has a non-logo-revealing book of spells.

like larry said adam is on the bottom of the package with orko.....im assuming that if matty released it online then they would switch the adam and orko around.

starro was pretty big and could fit with dcu but wouldnt be to scale.

more exclusives announced tomorrow.....im assuming there will be hot wheels, wwe, avatar, toy story, and jlu exclusives too.

So far the only thing I want is orko but since he is getting released again latter I can live with out it if I can't get my hands on em :D I noticed the guy had on a GL ring what does mattel have to do with those?!

Wow, they really know how to aggravate the poo poo right out of you, don't they? lol Orko, which I want more than most regular MOTUC figures, my favorite DC character and my most wanted BAF, Starro, all exclusives. Even though its not a BAF.

Plas looks great. Cartoon likeness Orko does too. I definitely want a Plas with everything they made for him, but I don't know if I care about the color change feature on Orko. I think I'd rather have one without that color change feature.

Anybody going to SDCC? I'll treat you to the exclusive of your choice if you can get me the stuff I wantbiggrin.gif

Wow, they really know how to aggravate the poo poo right out of you, don't they? lol Orko, which I want more than most regular MOTUC figures, my favorite DC character and my most wanted BAF, Starro, all exclusives. Even though its not a BAF.

Plas looks great. Cartoon likeness Orko does too. I definitely want a Plas with everything they made for him, but I don't know if I care about the color change feature on Orko. I think I'd rather have one without that color change feature.

Anybody going to SDCC? I'll treat you to the exclusive of your choice if you can get me the stuff I wantbiggrin.gif

Adam is going to be released as a regular figure & I'm sure orko will be along side him, he just won't change color or anything :S

From Opticon

Figured this deserved its own thread, rather than getting lost in the other one. From Toyguru via the Matty forums.

Hey toy fans,

Part 1 of what will be a 2 part story on Mattel's SDCC exclusives just aired on G4's Attack of the Show. Big thanks to Blair and the whole AOTS crew who were a pleasure to work with.

Since not all the sound bites made it into the final aired cut, here are a few more tid bits on the exclusives revealed thus far:

Mo-Larr vs. Skeletor.

This box set will be $40.00 both at SDCC and on Mattycollector.com after the show (no change to product). Mo-Larr will come with all his tools including his #$^&@ drill and his floss. Skeletor features a new toothless face and comes with his Havok Staff, Power Sword and half Power Sword. The pack out is truly epic as designed by Ray Makowski. It includes Skeletor's massage chair and magazine collection as chip art. Also features brand new bios supplied by the gang at Robot Chicken!

Orko (with Prince Adam)

So here is the first of our SDCC items that will be different after the show. The version of Orko at SDCC will feature color change when you dip him in warm water. His magic book also show the SDCC logo in hot water. The version sold on MattyCollector.com after the show will not be color change (on Orko or the book) but both version will include his stand, wand and book as well as a pack in Prince Adam with two heads (He-Man and new Prince Adam smirk) as well as a purple Power Sword and half purple Power Sword.

The bio on the back belongs to Orko as this is his figure. Adam is his accessory! The only difference between the SDCC version and the Mattycollector.com version is the color change feature. $25.00

A lot of fans have asked "why Orko for SDCC?" Well, simple. We chose Orko because we wanted to go with a more 'A' list MOTU character who would draw in fans otherwise unfamiliar with the current line. In the past our SDCC items have been a bit more obscure in character selection so we deliberately went the other way this year. Also, since Orko was larger then a "standard" accessory we had no way to fit him into a monthly $20.00 figure structure. But by pairing him with Adam we could do a unique structure for a unique price ($25.00) at the show. One of the whole points of a SDCC item is to get PR for a line and to do an item that wouldn't fit into the standard line due to size, theme etc... This fit the bill in a lot of ways!

Plastic Man

Plasti comes with a ton of accessories and does everything plastic can do. He has standard arms, stretchy arms, snap on stretch parts like a fly swatter and paddle ball. He also has a snap on bendy neck piece and a spring snap on leg piece.

And only at SDCC you can get Plastic Man as a suit case (similar to Gleek). you can even snap on his arms and head to the suitcase as if he has been "shopping at SDCC". Open the case up for an extra surprise.

Plastic Man will be on Mattycollector.com after the show, but the suitcase is only a gift with purchase at SDCC. $20.00

Starro DC 75th pack.

The grand daddy of our SDCC items for this year. This pack is a recreation of the classic Brave and the Bold cover and features light and sounds as well as the voice of Batman actor Kevin Conroy. Each figure in the set has a recorded description just like a museum display with Kevin describing the origin of each character. It is an incredible package designed by Frank Varela.

And as a bonus, only at SDCC will you get a polly bag set of four 6" scale Starro Spores that work with most DCUC action figures! The Starro Spores are only available at the show as a gift with purchase! $50.00

We'll have more SDCC exclusives to reveal Thursday night and the whole list (including some not on the show) will be up on MattyCollector.com on Friday.

See you all in San Diego!

Scott