Minimates Haul...

Nguyen_Dragon

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was misplaced.....no i didn't get ripped off i already got all the movies ones like a week ago, just wanted the tru exclusive ones...since i open them i don't care about the mispackage, and got an extra just in case for trades or something, since it has key characters.

oh and synch its called a lap top lol

The thor movie figs actually look REALLY nice.. Im mesmerized, I dont usually dig movie based figures at all let alone movie based minimates.

• 4 weeks later...

got these the other day....

screen-capture.png

screen-capture-1-1.png

got these today

100_0212.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

finally got ahold of the nemesis/morph pack.... MAN nemesis is nice!! i like how his legs are from the hulkbuster minimate... still friggin awesome!

Found the new ghostbusters one

• 3 weeks later...

• 4 months later...

Guess nobody has gotten any minimates in a while, but I'll share what I got. TRU has the second RGB wave, so I snagged a Peter/Winston and StayPuft/Tully. They didn't have the other ghost packs, but Im glad I was about to complete the set of busters and finally get a regular Stay Puft (my other is the explosion one)

we have were just talking about it in another post

100_1423.jpg

• 1 month later...