Minimates Haul...

Nguyen_Dragon

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked up the Creature from the Black Lagoon two pack last night as well as another Egon/Titanic Ghost combo. I've offically bought all of the remaining GB they had (except for 5 Vigo/Peter combos) I really wish they had a few more, I just got into these and I only have a few, atleast I got into these in time for the RGB line!

Also thinking about ordering the Venkman/Theater Ghost and the Ready to Believe you boxset from TRU.com...

after reading of age of x I am looking forward to seeing what more minimates we get out of it since it looks like it will be a fun series :) I wonder if the mini mate guys get comics in advance ... They must since these poped up so fast

does anyone know what size the pirate mini mates are ?..Just wondering if they are going to be the same size as the regular minimates or the larger scale ?..

does anyone know what size the pirate mini mates are ?..Just wondering if they are going to be the same size as the regular minimates or the larger scale ?..

I would imagine the same size, but I don't know much...

On another note, my Ghostbusters 4 pack with Gooey Egon and Winston came! Also my 90's Cyclops and Jean came too, these things are so cool!

Well They did like firefighters or police or something a while back that were different size if I recall right ?... Just wondering if its going to be the same thing with these ... If they are not the same size as my marvels I have no interest lol

• 2 weeks later...

the hero tru exclusives are on clearance

yup those and some of the older marvel ones too

so many minimates came out....and i didnt even pick up the thor army builders yet

199528_159533837437336_100001421627746_336165_2666100_n.jpg

Got my ebay win over the weekend, Zombie Hulk, Zombie Luke Cage, Zombie Giantman, and Sandman. Gotta say Luke Cage is my favorite, I eventually want to get all of them, but I am not paying $20 for just Captain America... some of those prices are crazy! I'll just get em slowly as I find deals.

• 3 weeks later...

Got some more minimates! This time it is a Punisher, a Leader, Zombie Ironman, Battle Scarred Thing, and Bruce Banner. I know its kind of a mixed bag, but I am happy with all of them! Also just won a Zombie Colonel America, just need a few more zombitches to have them all!