Minimates Haul...

Nguyen_Dragon

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked the new Spidey 4-pack today that new Doc Ock is AWFUL!! his %%#%#^ robot arms won't stay in the back very frustrating. Thankfully I bought it for the Black Cat and Vulture

Picked the new Spidey 4-pack today that new Doc Ock is AWFUL!! his %%#%#^ robot arms won't stay in the back very frustrating. Thankfully I bought it for the Black Cat and Vulture

Is this set worth it?... Black Cat seems a bit off with that mask...

Picked up Daredevil and Kingpin... Now I need to find a cheap black costume Bullseye and Elektra...

Is this set worth it?... Black Cat seems a bit off with that mask...

Picked up Daredevil and Kingpin... Now I need to find a cheap black costume Bullseye and Elektra...

I think it is I am a collecting all spidey and his villians so its worth it to me

No one else buying them?... Picked up Hawkman and Hawkgirl... I really want a Batman now... Maybe even get the whole Justice League...

I do Man the last lot i got was TRU wave 6 and the Iron Man 2 Drones box I love my 'mates. Hanging for the rest of the IM2 stuff.

No one else buying them?... Picked up Hawkman and Hawkgirl... I really want a Batman now... Maybe even get the whole Justice League...

I do Man the last lot i got was TRU wave 6 and the Iron Man 2 Drones box I love my 'mates. Hanging for the rest of the IM2 stuff.

BD Wolverine and Captain America was responsible for starting my Minimates buying binge... I didnt care for these before then... I actually bought the 2-pack cause I was bored and there was nothing else to buy... Now I cant get enough of them... LOL...

The Black Widow is the only figure I am interested in from Iron Man 2... Maybe War Machine but I dont like the square gloves...

How is it possible that there isnt even one Batman and Omac 2-pack sold on ebay for months now?...

Martian Manhunter is going to be expensive to get...

I've been collecting Minimates since they first came out, and though I'm missing a few major figures I hope to get 'em someday.

I was stoked when they released DC 'mates, I got all the 2pks and the GL John Stewart single, minus two of the C3 sets, the Bat-Copter w/ Man-Bat and Mini Javelin.

In the Marvel front, just yesterday I saw the new 90's X-Men series and Iron Man 2 series, only got Cyclops/ Jean Grey, Rogue/ Beast.

Still missing the Gambit/ Psylocke and Apocalypse/ Archangel 2 pks.

One thing I really like about the DC Minimates is how they made the larger characters into bigger figures, like Bane and Gorilla Grodd, I wish Marvel had made a Juggernaut that size.

BD Wolverine and Captain America was responsible for starting my Minimates buying binge... I didnt care for these before then... I actually bought the 2-pack cause I was bored and there was nothing else to buy... Now I cant get enough of them... LOL...

The Black Widow is the only figure I am interested in from Iron Man 2... Maybe War Machine but I dont like the square gloves...

How is it possible that there isnt even one Batman and Omac 2-pack sold on ebay for months now?...

Im not a completest in that I've got every 'mate from the start but from about 18 i think i've got nearly everything marvel except the Infinity gauntlet set, a few from the earliest waves like Stealth Ironman, Banner, Gammer hulk, Yellow daredevil and Electra to name a few. DC wise I'm complete but its a damn shame that more wont come..

I've been insanely lucky with the Exclusives, variants and TRU stuff through eBay. currently looking for the widow set myself as for MM keep your eye on Hong Kong's eBay as I've seen quite a bit of the C3 stuff there

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Minimates-DC-C3-Mini-Javelin-w-Flash-Martian-Manhunter_W0QQitemZ270560356493QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3efea7688d#ht_500wt_1182

theres a few Buy it nows as well. He does look great with the rest of the JL

I've been collecting Minimates since they first came out, and though I'm missing a few major figures I hope to get 'em someday.

I was stoked when they released DC 'mates, I got all the 2pks and the GL John Stewart single, minus two of the C3 sets, the Bat-Copter w/ Man-Bat and Mini Javelin.

In the Marvel front, just yesterday I saw the new 90's X-Men series and Iron Man 2 series, only got Cyclops/ Jean Grey, Rogue/ Beast.

Still missing the Gambit/ Psylocke and Apocalypse/ Archangel 2 pks.

One thing I really like about the DC Minimates is how they made the larger characters into bigger figures, like Bane and Gorilla Grodd, I wish Marvel had made a Juggernaut that size.

I picked up Storm and Black Panther to complete my 90s X-Men team... I am hoping we will see a Professor X in his yellow hovercraft... For now I am using the wheelchair version... A Jubilee would be cool since she was a main character...

Did Marvel ever state the reason for not doing larger size Minimates?... Bane looks good next to my BD Batman (I still cant find the normal one)...

Im not a completest in that I've got every 'mate from the start but from about 18 i think i've got nearly everything marvel except the Infinity gauntlet set, a few from the earliest waves like Stealth Ironman, Banner, Gammer hulk, Yellow daredevil and Electra to name a few. DC wise I'm complete but its a damn shame that more wont come..

I've been insanely lucky with the Exclusives, variants and TRU stuff through eBay. currently looking for the widow set myself as for MM keep your eye on Hong Kong's eBay as I've seen quite a bit of the C3 stuff there

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Minimates-DC-C3-Mini-Javelin-w-Flash-Martian-Manhunter_W0QQitemZ270560356493QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3efea7688d#ht_500wt_1182

theres a few Buy it nows as well. He does look great with the rest of the JL

I saw that one the other day... Thats two JL member in one shot but I doubt it will stay that low... Shipping is also a killer... Damnit... So many figures and not enough funds... LOL...

Apparently its DSTs rule Since they've all been the same same size they'll stay that way. though if you look at the new Thor, he's huge compared to say tru wave 6 Cap due to some body mods that give them a bit more hight so im really hoping for a new Thing from FF soon as mine looks tiny.

http://www.casefresh.com/dc/dcdirect/minimates.htm all there DC stuff is on sale but shipping could be a drama.

Sort of went off on Minimates this weekend... Finally got me a Modern Batman...

Series 1

Batman and Omac

Superman and Lex Luthor

Green Lantern and Star Sapphire

Joker and Harley Quinn

Series 7

Gorilla Grodd and Flash

Lobo and Ambush Bug

Starfire and Nightwing

Batman and Clayface

Have you opened them yet? when i got my series one set Harley had the "bruce wayne" head underneath instead of her own.

I just got Black widow/ Rhodey MK II and MK 1/senate Tony for a decent price of the bay.

Have you opened them yet? when i got my series one set Harley had the "bruce wayne" head underneath instead of her own.

I just got Black widow/ Rhodey MK II and MK 1/senate Tony for a decent price of the bay.

Not yet... I try not to open them up all at once...

I still havent seen any Iron Man II Minimates at TOYSRUS... I thought they were out already...

Has it been confirmed that DC Minimates is dead?... I couldnt find anything official online...

Yeah, Theres a great little forum called minimatemultiverse.com and the DST boys Matt and Chuck pretty much confirmed it there, something to do with Blamoids. we were all out for blood at the time as there were sooo many characters that could have come but didn't.

as for the IM2 Mates some other boards are showing pics of the TRU and Borders Waves. I have mine on pre order from BBTS but they've not arrived yet. Soon though Hopefully.

Yeah, Theres a great little forum called minimatemultiverse.com and the DST boys Matt and Chuck pretty much confirmed it there, something to do with Blamoids. we were all out for blood at the time as there were sooo many characters that could have come but didn't.

as for the IM2 Mates some other boards are showing pics of the TRU and Borders Waves. I have mine on pre order from BBTS but they've not arrived yet. Soon though Hopefully.

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=10&itemid=15750

If the reason for no minimates are really because of these... There should be blood... LOL...

I been lurking in the Marvel Forum...

http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?sr=1&kw=minimates&kwCatId=&f=Taxonomy%2FTRUS%2F2254197&origkw=minimates&view=all

I didnt know they sold regular waves...