I ASKED YOU FOR A CHEESEBURGER !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

synch

obviously the guy was out st patty day drinking

:rolleyes: Totally staged and fake, for youtube. There was more aggression in fatf@#ks mouth, than in his attempt to defend himself from the wrestling crap, that had little to no effort in it. I've seen real life situations like this and somebody always gets bloody.

This was all youtube inspired and driven and how convenient that nobody really got hurt? <_<

• Like 1

:rolleyes: Totally staged and fake, for youtube. There was more aggression in fatf@#ks mouth, than in his attempt to defend himself from the wrestling crap, that had little to no effort in it. I've seen real life situations like this and somebody always gets bloody.

This was all youtube inspired and driven and how convenient that nobody really got hurt? <_<

Considering the film quality and the fact that he really didn't defend himself that well, I have to agree. I'm sure the Whataburger staff and the other customers were not so entertained. <_<

Considering the film quality and the fact that he really didn't defend himself that well, I have to agree. I'm sure the Whataburger staff and the other customers were not so entertained. <_<

It does seems stage considering that he didn't seem to struggle when being put in those Judo holds. If it were me and I didn't know Judo, I would squrim my way out from those holds. Also, the skinny guy seems to started it as in when the fatter guy was moving in to attack, he stopped and then the skinny guy tackled the other guy; it was as if the fat guy knew what was comming and was preparing himself by stopping. Also, there was a bunch of ppl, who seemed to have a similar set of clothes as the fat guy, posing once the fight began.

It does seems stage considering that he didn't seem to struggle when being put in those Judo holds. If it were me and I didn't know Judo, I would squrim my way out from those holds. Also, the skinny guy seems to started it as in when the fatter guy was moving in to attack, he stopped and then the skinny guy tackled the other guy; it was as if the fat guy knew what was comming and was preparing himself by stopping. Also, there was a bunch of ppl, who seemed to have a similar set of clothes as the fat guy, posing once the fight began.

Ya, because of the way it played out, it does look fake.

Ya, because of the way it played out, it does look fake.

Yeah, the butt crack shot seemed to be the give away, and looked VERY planned and anticipated, for the intended laugh.

• Like 1

Whataburger???

Now that sounds made up

Sure is. ;) Made up in 1950 by Harmon Dobson in Corpus Christi, Texas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataburger

HA HA Your so funny I forgot to laugh

I have lived in the east coast all my life and I never heard heard of this place.It sounded like a place Harold and Kumar would be in

HA HA Your so funny I forgot to laugh

I have lived in the east coast all my life and I never heard heard of this place.It sounded like a place Harold and Kumar would be in

Last Whataburger I was at was in Pensecola, Fl. Great burgers. Seriously.

Newsflash: There are different burger places in other parts of the world that you don't live in.

Is there a reason to be snooty?

To be honest, I thought you were trying to be snooty when you said "HA HA Your so funny I forgot to laugh". :P I guess I'm not as charming as I think I am. @smilepunch@

Newsflash: There are different burger places in other parts of the world that you don't live in.

To be honest, I thought you were trying to be snooty when you said "HA HA Your so funny I forgot to laugh". :P I guess I'm not as charming as I think I am. @smilepunch@

I thought you were trying to be a wise guy

I thought you were trying to be a wise guy

I was born one of those. What I TRY not to do is be offensive. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

There are different burger places in other parts of the world that you don't live in.

Term Papers <----- SPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMERRRRRRRR

<---- @hmmm@

There are different burger places in other parts of the world that you don't live in.

Term Papers <----- SPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMERRRRRRRR

<---- @hmmm@

these "people" on the boards are pissing me off lately.