Super-Batman of Planet X

Wheeljack35

If you missed last nights Batman Brave and the Bold you missed Kevin Conroy as Batman.Clancy Brown and Dana Delany are also in this episode

It takes place on A planet called Zur En Ar in the city of Gothtropolis.Earth Batman has Supermans powers and the Zur En Ar Batman (Kevin Conroy) has a butler called Alpha Red

Check it out

Part1

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyqzK_Eh9kY

Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8We7C0V6tc

I tape it last night and saw it this morning I though that was funny. That I will call him Lex Luthor send that who he was sopost to be and L. Lane. I like the end though with Green Arrow coming to safe earth batman and he gets the super powers to be shot down with the Planet X Batman.

so they turned the batman from RIP storyline into an alternite reality batman with super powers for the show?

so they turned the batman from RIP storyline into an alternite reality batman with super powers for the show?

Actually the Super Batman of Planet X came first in the 1950's (recently reprinted in Batman:The Black Casebook TPB) Morrison used that in the Black Glove and R.I.P. storylines. The ep was a great tribute to the original story.

ah ic didnt know that

What I don't get was why didn't Earth Batman refer to Superman? He said nothing like Superman didn't exist

...And I wonder what would of happened if Superman was on that planet? Would he so strong that whatever he touched crumbled?

Awesome episode...Luthor = Rohtul........lol

Thanks for sharing Brave and the Bold is simply amazing!!

The rivalery between Arrow and Bats is very good on this show it adds additional character to a show busting with it.

I love the noise Batman's ship was making.....the Batman from Planet X

I wonder what would happen if say the Flash was on Planet X. Would he still have his super speed or not?

• 2 weeks later...

Last nights episiode was about Bruce going after the man who killed his parents.Phantom Stranger and Spectre were in this episode.So were Thomas and Martha Wayne.

Now heres the thing...Thomas Wayne was voiced by Adam West and Phantom Stranger was voiced by Kevin Conroy.So there was 3 different generations on Batman in this episode.Plus Bruce got darker like he was in the Kevin Conroy animated series.

....And we finally get to see Bruce without the mask on for the first time in this series

First time watching the show, and it will definitely be the last

Same here. I suppose they were probably going for an homage to early Batman comics or something but this is way too campy for me.

Same thing that I was thinking. A bunch of cameos isnt enough for me to like a show.

Last nights episiode was about Bruce going after the man who killed his parents.Phantom Stranger and Spectre were in this episode.So were Thomas and Martha Wayne.

Now heres the thing...Thomas Wayne was voiced by Adam West and Phantom Stranger was voiced by Kevin Conroy.So there was 3 different generations on Batman in this episode.Plus Bruce got darker like he was in the Kevin Conroy animated series.

....And we finally get to see Bruce without the mask on for the first time in this series

ahem