Bill Goldberg: I'm In Talks With WWE!

Outsiders

Former World Heavyweight Champion Bill Goldberg announced on his Twitter account this evening that he's negotiating with WWE regarding a possible return to the company.

"YES.. I am in negotiations with the WWE," Goldberg wrote. "Looks like 'ole Hogan and TNA missed the boat. Shame for the fans they didn't even try."

While Goldberg has been critical of WWE since his departure from the organization in 2004 and repeatedly said he had no interest in returning to wrestle, he acknowledged a change in heart.

"Truth is I never thought I'd even consider it...then came my son," Goldberg said. "No one said I'd wrestle but the door is open again."

He also added that if he ever steps foot inside a ring again, it will be alongside San Diego Chargers outside linebacker Shawne Merriman. The three-time Pro Bowler is a huge WWE fan to say the least, so much so that he asked their Twitter account on Monday if he could participate in the live chat on WWE.com.

"Also.... If I ever did step in the ring again, I have a new tag partner. He goes by the name of "Lights Out!!!! the one and only Shawn Merriman.....updating the old Goldberg/Kevin Greene duo," Goldberg wrote.

Goldberg can be seen on Donald Trump's reality series The Celebrity Apprentice currently airing on NBC.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE