You All Want to Get Back At Mattel - Here's How To Do It

Firestorm

Dont start making pesonal attacks, your new so i'll let it slid this time.

My apologies to the moderators. I let my emotion and passion get the better of me.

Its all good, as long as you guys keep this civil im all for your discussion to continue.

At least Mattel has publicly addressed these issues, which is better than nothing. I used to be a hater of Mattel because I didn't have ANY of the MOTUC line, (actually I was more angry at the scalpers) but then I got lucky and hit a mother load of SIX figures for a decent price. Now I have 9 of them and a 200x Evil Lyn. Some I've passed over because DCUC Artemis makes for a great Teela and my DC Direct Public Enemies Hawkman is IMO better than Stratos.

For me this line has become enjoyable to collect because it is a challenge to collect. If they cancelled the line today, I would still be happy with what I got. (knock on wood that they don't.)

Of course, I am saying this because I got lucky at one point. ;)

I'm not happy at all with the way they do things or the service they give from there **** webpage how ever I do indeed love the figures :)

some people need to grow up. its bad enough that were adults that buy/play/collect toys, but do we have to whine about everything?! my paint was sloppy, i couldnt find it so i hate the company...blah, blah, blah! we all have gripes, but damn! sometimes i wonder if some collectors even stand when they piss. its one thing to be upset and complain, but to act as if the company is attacking you personally is stupid! not to mention....very petty.

• Like 3

How about the TWO minute sell-outs? Yeah, I'm sure that seems fair. Mattel under-produces figures to create a false high-demand. Anyone remember the Cabbage Patch Kids marketing strategy of the 80's? I sure do. It imploded in on itself. I also don't want to pay INFLATED prices on the secondary market. I'm tired of being treated like an animal and doing tricks for Mattel's amusement. I'm fighting back. Instead of just complaining, I attempted to do something. I wrote to a couple news websites about a story idea to expose the truth behind Mattel. You know the company honored as one of the "World's Most Ethical Companies" by the Ethisphere Institute. What a joke!

Hey Everyone,

It would've been nice to collect this line, but the minute i found out its $28 per figure plus an online exclusive, I decided this wasn't for me. I am soooo glad I decided this. It just priced itself out for me. I suspected some of these problems would occur like sell outs and processing problems. Who wants holes in their collection?

I stopped collecting JLU when it went Target exclusive. It looks like DC Classics is heading down this path as well. I've already stopped buying full waves and am picking up most of the figures loose online for 25%-30% of the carded price.

I already have the original He man 80's line, and i can customize anything I don't have. Good Luck with the He Man Classics, I strongly support de-funding this toyline till prices go down in price.

regards

Joshua

Your solution to not getting toys is to disrupt and hurt the company that you want the toys from? If that's the case, then it sounds like you don't want to buy any more toys from mattel. if that's the case, then why do you need to do anything but not buy toys from them?

All your plan will do, if anything, is hurt the rest of us who still want to buy toys from mattel.

I just have to ask both EldestSon and TOYMAN65 but are you morons? Did you even read the original thread from the link that I provided in the original post.

Greenpeace attacked Nestle. Nestle caved in to the pressure. Guess what happened? Nestle is still raking in s**t loads of money from making chocolate. Do a Google search and see for yourself. Only now Nestle is doing it RESPONSIBLY. You know Nestle is now more environmentally conscious.

I care about the MOTU Classics line and I care about my fellow collectors. Mattel won't cancel the line. IT'S TOO PROFITABLE FOR THEM. Besides Mattel has invested too much into it to turn back now. I just want to make Mattel act more responsibly to the loyal collectors supporting the line. Don't treat us like animals throwing mere scraps at us at the 15th of every month so that they can watch us fight amongst ourselves for their amusement. Just treat us with RESPECT.

To EldestSon and TOYMAN65, we'll see how you both feel next month on April 19th when both Evil Lyn and the Weapons Pak both sell out in ONE MINUTE. If Mattel needs to be attacked for change to occur, then I say let it happen. It's time to take a stand!

WE HAVE POWER IN NUMBERS!

Not sure if you realize this, but Mattel is more likely to cancel MOTU than cave to any pressure. It's a very small toy line which probably doesn't make them that much money. This is a company who puts out Cars, Barbies, Hot Wheels, Matchbox, Disney toys (Toy Story, Princess dolls), and WWE. Hell, Brave and the Bold probably rakes in more money for them.

Nestle on the other hand really only has one product: Candy.

Let's say you get every collector on this board to stop buying from Mattel. It will hardly scratch make a dent. They'll still have all the kiddies, non-collectors, and collectors who don't visit this board buying from them.

Again, all you'll do is piss them off and they'll figure mattycolletor.com and it's adult collector products are just more trouble than their worth.

when i tried to buy a toy and two months in a row i could not i just quite trying. The company is trying to make us get the year long subsciption I dont like the way they do business so I spent my money on ironman 2 toys instead. make mine hasbro

when i tried to buy a toy and two months in a row i could not i just quite trying. The company is trying to make us get the year long subsciption I dont like the way they do business so I spent my money on ironman 2 toys instead. make mine hasbro

theyll reissue every figure more than likely.

Firestorm is just another one of these "Mattel sucks until I get what I want" whiners that are ruining this board. He has proven it in spades.

Mattel survived Gleek. Mattel survived Hal Jordan. Mattel will survive Moss Man. Because people like Firestorm can't or won't step back and take their money elsewhere.

The bottom line is this: Mattel can't be that bad of a company if you're constantly buying its product. End of issue. If you're complaining about Mattel constantly and still collecting its merchandise you are a hypocrite. Also end of issue.

BTW, as a sidebar, you gotta love this reputation thing. The only negatives I get are when I speak the truth about the toy company people love to buy from and then complain about. I know it's anonymous but I'm willing to bet that it's from allegedly adult collectors like Firestorm that can't handle the revelation of their blatant hypocrisy.

• Like 1

Your solution to not getting toys is to disrupt and hurt the company that you want the toys from? If that's the case, then it sounds like you don't want to buy any more toys from mattel. if that's the case, then why do you need to do anything but not buy toys from them?

All your plan will do, if anything, is hurt the rest of us who still want to buy toys from mattel.

I just have to ask both EldestSon and TOYMAN65 but are you morons? Did you even read the original thread from the link that I provided in the original post.

Greenpeace attacked Nestle. Nestle caved in to the pressure. Guess what happened? Nestle is still raking in s**t loads of money from making chocolate. Do a Google search and see for yourself. Only now Nestle is doing it RESPONSIBLY. You know Nestle is now more environmentally conscious.

I care about the MOTU Classics line and I care about my fellow collectors. Mattel won't cancel the line. IT'S TOO PROFITABLE FOR THEM. Besides Mattel has invested too much into it to turn back now. I just want to make Mattel act more responsibly to the loyal collectors supporting the line. Don't treat us like animals throwing mere scraps at us at the 15th of every month so that they can watch us fight amongst ourselves for their amusement. Just treat us with RESPECT.

To EldestSon and TOYMAN65, we'll see how you both feel next month on April 19th when both Evil Lyn and the Weapons Pak both sell out in ONE MINUTE. If Mattel needs to be attacked for change to occur, then I say let it happen. It's time to take a stand!

WE HAVE POWER IN NUMBERS!

Not sure if you realize this, but Mattel is more likely to cancel MOTU than cave to any pressure. It's a very small toy line which probably doesn't make them that much money. This is a company who puts out Cars, Barbies, Hot Wheels, Matchbox, Disney toys (Toy Story, Princess dolls), and WWE. Hell, Brave and the Bold probably rakes in more money for them.

Nestle on the other hand really only has one product: Candy.

Let's say you get every collector on this board to stop buying from Mattel. It will hardly scratch make a dent. They'll still have all the kiddies, non-collectors, and collectors who don't visit this board buying from them.

Again, all you'll do is piss them off and they'll figure mattycolletor.com and it's adult collector products are just more trouble than their worth.

It's a hard truth realizing that Montel Vontavius Porter is more marketable than three quarters of the DC Universe and all of the He-Man Universe.

BTW, as a sidebar, you gotta love this reputation thing. The only negatives I get are when I speak the truth about the toy company people love to buy from and then complain about. I know it's anonymous but I'm willing to bet that it's from allegedly adult collectors like Firestorm that can't handle the revelation of their blatant hypocrisy.

so, so true. i like it more now than before because it lets you know that this board still has some b*tches on it!...you know me!...im all about the b*tches!(lol)

Firestorm is just another one of these "Mattel sucks until I get what I want" whiners that are ruining this board. He has proven it in spades.

Mattel survived Gleek. Mattel survived Hal Jordan. Mattel will survive Moss Man. Because people like Firestorm can't or won't step back and take their money elsewhere.

The bottom line is this: Mattel can't be that bad of a company if you're constantly buying its product. End of issue. If you're complaining about Mattel constantly and still collecting its merchandise you are a hypocrite. Also end of issue.

Amen. Could not have said it better.

Hey Firestorm, I may be the only other person who agrees with your tactics.

For all the condesending and prentious losers on this board, if it's silly to complain about toys then why do you all bother coming here day in and day out, writing about the loves and joys of toys? Leave the boards, if toys are such an insignificant part of your lives then why do you all spend countless hours reading over posts, responding to them pro or con......how is it anymore worse for a person to usher in a complaint and ways of dealing with it than your daily toy posting musings? You are all seriously self-loathing......who must feel insecure about their toy collecting because it isn't mainstream or in general is looked upon as childish. I am sure if this was the NFL the responses would be totally different.

For all those who want Mattel's products but are annoyed with the handling of the products, you have every right to try to change the operation ways of Mattel....you are the consumer and you do matter, no matter how insignificant some people on this board want to make it out to be. The answer isn't in stop supporting the lines you want, the answer is in Mattel making their products available to the widest market possible!

• Like 1

For all the condesending and prentious losers on this board, if it's silly to complain about toys then why do you all bother coming here day in and day out, writing about the loves and joys of toys? Leave the boards, if toys are such an insignificant part of your lives then why do you all spend countless hours reading over posts, responding to them pro or con......how is it anymore worse for a person to usher in a complaint and ways of dealing with it than your daily toy posting musings? You are all seriously self-loathing......who must feel insecure about their toy collecting because it isn't mainstream or in general is looked upon as childish. I am sure if this was the NFL the responses would be totally different.

For all those who want Mattel's products but are annoyed with the handling of the products, you have every right to try to change the operation ways of Mattel....you are the consumer and you do matter, no matter how insignificant some people on this board want to make it out to be. The answer isn't in stop supporting the lines you want, the answer is in Mattel making their products available to the widest market possible!

I don't think anyone said he shouldn't complain.

And is it possible to express your opinion without flaming?

You don't get it do you?

You've been complaining.

You voiced you're opinion.

You complained on this board.

You wrote e-mails voicing your displeasure.

It. Hasn't. Worked. You're the consumer and they are laughing because at the end of the day through all this bullsh*t you're still making a profit for them.

But you keep dreaming SP, maybe one day Mattel will change. Why don't you just open the "MATTEL SUCKS! I didn't get Evil-Lyn!" thread now.

Pooda's right. The negatives I receive tell everyone who the b****** are.

For all the condesending and prentious losers on this board, if it's silly to complain about toys then why do you all bother coming here day in and day out, writing about the loves and joys of toys?

Uuuuhhhh.......did you REALLY ask that question?

If its stupid to complain about something, why write about how you love and enjoy something instead?

Are you saying the hobby should be about complaining? Did your prescription lapse or something???

Isn't the POINT of a hobby community to share the love of an interest, rather than the bitterness of something?

Leave the boards, if toys are such an insignificant part of your lives then why do you all spend countless hours reading over posts, responding to them pro or con......how is it anymore worse for a person to usher in a complaint and ways of dealing with it than your daily toy posting musings?

Oookay, smart guy, feel free to tell ALL OF US just exactly how attacking Mattel will get you want you want? Who will getting people fired and putting companies out of business solve the problem.

Those are all ideas your camp proposed.

C'mon........if you are so damn smart.....tell us how its going to work?

I've posted ideas here in this thread, I've started a thread on tips and secrets to help collectors. Have you contributed anything besides bitching?

No, the sum total of your helping collectors has been to complain, to knock down those with genuine ideas and to hit the negative reputation button on posts as it you were masturbating it.

Seriously, what the hell else have you brought to this?

You are all seriously self-loathing......who must feel insecure about their toy collecting because it isn't mainstream or in general is looked upon as childish. I am sure if this was the NFL the responses would be totally different.

Yeaaaaaa, "self-loathing".

A group of collectors who have figured out how to enjoy the hobby, even in difficult collecting circumstances, and who try to share tips and ideas with a bunch of whining complainers--who roundly reject said ideas because they think their "righteous indignation" and frustration empowers and validates them instead.

You cannot even think straight.

You refuse to entertain anything but your own bile, or own misinterpreted assumptions about Mattel, and you are caught up in feeling helpless.

Your response is to seek to bring down the entity that brings you the toys you seek, all the while you continue to patronize them.

I'm not sure if that is contemptible or laughable.

..and you've been given the answers as to why this will not be entertained by Mattel, and yet you refuse to listen.

They will place this product in a wide market when it suits them, not you.

They have little control over Digital River's competence in handling the flood of orders, nor can they gauge the response to their product beforehand.

They said they work in a 6 month prior window--how good are you are predict things six months down the road?

Hey, don't be a jackass......don't ignore this point. You demand all this consideration, but you are too gutless to offer it in return. You staunchly remain ignorant of how the process works with the toy companies--so much so that your ONLY filter is your own wants.

Yea, its no wonder you are frustrated.

You don't get it do you?

You've been complaining.

It. Hasn't. Worked. You're the consumer and they are laughing because at the end of the day through all this bullsh*t you're still making a profit for them.

But you keep dreaming SP, maybe one day Mattel will change. Why don't you just open the "MATTEL SUCKS! I didn't get Evil-Lyn!" thread now.

Same deal with you, you are the one who doesn't seem to get it. It's been forever and a day that people like you and Arrow and many others daily post against us who have different values on the situation, is it any less fruitless for you to complain about us complaining??? That is the problem, you don't see how moot your point is the whole fiasco.

Also, voicing our beliefs do work and change is bound to happen in some fashion. In the smallest possible effort, Mattel is going back into production and in general is making larger quantities.....all this has happened because of the fans complaining and missing out on things. Mattel has made profit but it hasn't reached the largest market possible, they may not be losing money but they certainly aren't making as much as they could.

You see, you guys come to the board and do the same thing to us that we do to Mattel....its all very hypocritical!!

• Like 1

Uuuuhhhh.......did you REALLY ask that question?

If its stupid to complain about something, why write about how you love and enjoy something instead?

Are you saying the hobby should be about complaining? Did your prescription lapse or something???

Isn't the POINT of a hobby community to share the love of an interest, rather than the bitterness of something?

Oookay, smart guy, feel free to tell ALL OF US just exactly how attacking Mattel will get you want you want? Who will getting people fired and putting companies out of business solve the problem.

Those are all ideas your camp proposed.

C'mon........if you are so damn smart.....tell us how its going to work?

I've posted ideas here in this thread, I've started a thread on tips and secrets to help collectors. Have you contributed anything besides bitching?

No, the sum total of your helping collectors has been to complain, to knock down those with genuine ideas and to hit the negative reputation button on posts as it you were masturbating it.

Seriously, what the hell else have you brought to this?

Yeaaaaaa, "self-loathing".

A group of collectors who have figured out how to enjoy the hobby, even in difficult collecting circumstances, and who try to share tips and ideas with a bunch of whining complainers--who roundly reject said ideas because they think their "righteous indignation" and frustration empowers and validates them instead.

You cannot even think straight.

You refuse to entertain anything but your own bile, or own misinterpreted assumptions about Mattel, and you are caught up in feeling helpless.

Your response is to seek to bring down the entity that brings you the toys you seek, all the while you continue to patronize them.

I'm not sure if that is contemptible or laughable.

..and you've been given the answers as to why this will not be entertained by Mattel, and yet you refuse to listen.

They will place this product in a wide market when it suits them, not you.

They have little control over Digital River's competence in handling the flood of orders, nor can they gauge the response to their product beforehand.

They said they work in a 6 month prior window--how good are you are predict things six months down the road?

Hey, don't be a jackass......don't ignore this point. You demand all this consideration, but you are too gutless to offer it in return. You staunchly remain ignorant of how the process works with the toy companies--so much so that your ONLY filter is your own wants.

Yea, its no wonder you are frustrated.

1. You purposely took what I said and twisted it not to make any sense. You make it seem as if complaining about how inept Mattel is silly because at the end of the day we are all grown and its just a toy. My point is that how much more silly is it for you to daily come on a online forum to discuss toys? Then to make it even worse, you come on the forum to complain about other people complaining....LOL, you are doing the same thing to me that I am doing Mattel.

2. People have contributed in their own fashion. As for your secret tips, don't flatter yourself. Their are thousands of people that cannot get figures and that is the bottom line. Monthly they go on and get screwed, there should be no reason I have figures in my cart only to be told they don't exist or have been sold already. You can take your secret tips and flush them and yourself down the toliet.

3. I made this point clear, its not that we don't like Mattel idiot, it's that we want to patronize them, that is why the answer does not lie in not supporting the line....if we do that then the line will collapse.

Let me break it down to you:+

A. The line is faulty, continue to make Mattel known of this fact until they fix it. Mattel makes changes and reaches the widest audience possible

B. The line is faulty, don't support Mattel, Mattel loses money on the line and cancels

Your point of not supporting doesn't do diddley for those who want the product. For some reason, you and the rest of the nuckleheads can seem to get, the answer is not in not supporting the line. Let me make this clear...........................................................................

WE WANT THE PRODUCT.......WE DON'T WANT TO NOT SUPPORT MATTEL, WE WANT MATTEL TO FIX THEIR PROBLEMS

4. Ha, I am gutless? Mattel has had more than a six month window to handle online sales. They have had over a year of data to fix these. In the first year they knew they didn't have enough product to meet demand, yet they went into 2010 with the same basic operating numbers for production. How many originals have been re-released because Mattel didn't product enough in 2009?

In the end, here you are running around on a toy website complaining about people complaining about the shoddy work Mattel has done. Clearly you and the like have addled your brains as why you think what you have to say is more valuable than ours.

• Like 1

this has gone on for too long. ANYONE who believes that "not buying" product will "better" a situation is crazy! not buying product just makes the company say f*ck it!....we just wont make ANY of the figures any more.(and then you really loose) the amount of people who did get the figure(s) probally out number those who didnt, and if not, then mattel still got rid of whatever figs they were planning to sell....thats called sucsess. its funny how collectors think that theyre $$$ actually means something! a collector buys 1-2 of each fig in a line if theyre a completist, and 1-2 of every fig that they like(or care about) if they just like toys.(hope that makes sense) kids buy EVERYTHING! the dumb a** vehicles, the stupid craracters, weapons...whatever! MOTU is crap at reail! collectors dont buy enough, and kids dont give a damn about them! to get to the point, if you stop buying them then it wont matter because its aimed at collectors! theres no real money in it! thats why you have to pay 20.00 per figure. DCU, MOTUC, movie masters, JLU, and whatever will never sink the company that makes hot wheels and barbie. lets be honest about whats going on here. this isnt abut doing whats right, its about self-gratification. eveytime some whiny a** collector cant get what he wants....the soap boxes come out! all of a sudden some clown that you never see post a damned thing starts acting as if theyre here to stop collectors from being oppressed and exploited by the devious ways of the toy world. complaining is one thing, but whining is just being a b*tch. lets just apply the way everyone acts towards toys to everything in normal life. "i didnt get a parking space!"...."im done parking!" "theyre were no tickets?!"..."im through with movies!" "what?!..no more pizza?!"...."im through with food!" give me a f**king break!

• Like 1

You don't get it do you?

You've been complaining.

You see, you guys come to the board and do the same thing to us that we do to Mattel....its all very hypocritical!!

what were doing is far from what youre doing to mattel. were just saying that being upset leads to a person not thinking clearly. most people rant went that happens. think about it....what pushes someone to hate a company, just because they cant get/find a certain product? seriously....what kind of logic does that take? is this how you handle all of your problems? this topic has the kicking, screaming, crying, falling out and rolling over the floor elements all over it...its just in text form. i have 3 kids that act the same way when they dont get what they want. pooda(my son) feels that they should have an iron man suit case that transforms into an armor that he can wear. i tell him that its no such thing. he gets bummed out and throws ALL of his IM and IM2 stuff in a pile and pushes it down the basement stairs....in his immortal words...."I HATE IRON MAN!"....THEY DONT EVER MAKE WHAT I WANT!" that sounds just like...."i cant get moss man!....im through with mattel!"

• Like 1

what were doing is far from what youre doing to mattel. were just saying that being upset leads to a person not thinking clearly. most people rant went that happens. think about it....what pushes someone to hate a company, just because they cant get/find a certain product? seriously....what kind of logic does that take? is this how you handle all of your problems? this topic has the kicking, screaming, crying, falling out and rolling over the floor elements all over it...its just in text form. i have 3 kids that act the same way when they dont get what they want. pooda(my son) feels that they should have an iron man suit case that transforms into an armor that he can wear. i tell him that its no such thing. he gets bummed out and throws ALL of his IM and IM2 stuff in a pile and pushes it down the basement stairs....in his immortal words...."I HATE IRON MAN!"....THEY DONT EVER MAKE WHAT I WANT!" that sounds just like...."i cant get moss man!....im through with mattel!"

Let me set up the scenario

A. I rant about Mattel

B. You rant about me ranting about Mattel

Now which one is worse.....I personally say neither, each has its own merit, my question is who do you think you are for coming down on those who want to either say whatever they are feeling or do something about it. People like Cjfan, Arrow, Flyingfigg routinely come into these particular and specified forums to complain about people complaining.....that is what is silly. Read any topic that is negative regarding Mattel and you will see them there, complaining about the complainers.....it is hypocritical.......if they tell us we shouldn't care......why do they care so much about us caring?????

You have magnified the situation by saying people are "kicking and screaming"........I don't see that at all. I didn't get my Mossman and I quietly went back to work. When I get on the forums, I complain about the shotty job Mattel is doing and I can, so what and why do you all care so much????

The person who created this particular topic is suggesting we take action to Mattel, continue to loudly voice our views and hopefully Mattel will make proper changes. Immediately the same people come in to attack! I don't even read post that I have no vested interest in let alone comment, but they do it ALL THE TIME, and I ask why?

now regarding the negatives, I wish they would do away with them altogether. It's just a way to quietly hissy fit on the forums which is wayyyy more juvenile than someone complaining they didn't get a toy.

• Like 1

No one is saying or claiming that Mattel is losing money or failing, your point stating otherwise is moot. You see, your quite silly because you totally miss the origin of the claim. People aren't complaining because they don't want product, they want to buy the dang products but they can't. Because I can't get their product and I complain about lack of availability I am a hypocrite?.....dude you don't know the meaning of the word.

Regarding the negatives, we actually do agree....well not that you speak the truth....but that people are placing these like crazy. I say we do away with them altogether.

• Like 1

this has gone on for too long. ANYONE who believes that "not buying" product will "better" a situation is crazy! not buying product just makes the company say f*ck it!....we just wont make ANY of the figures any more.(and then you really loose) the amount of people who did get the figure(s) probally out number those who didnt, and if not, then mattel still got rid of whatever figs they were planning to sell....thats called sucsess. its funny how collectors think that theyre $$$ actually means something! a collector buys 1-2 of each fig in a line if theyre a completist, and 1-2 of every fig that they like(or care about) if they just like toys.(hope that makes sense) kids buy EVERYTHING! the dumb a** vehicles, the stupid craracters, weapons...whatever! MOTU is crap at reail! collectors dont buy enough, and kids dont give a damn about them! to get to the point, if you stop buying them then it wont matter because its aimed at collectors! theres no real money in it! thats why you have to pay 20.00 per figure. DCU, MOTUC, movie masters, JLU, and whatever will never sink the company that makes hot wheels and barbie. lets be honest about whats going on here. this isnt abut doing whats right, its about self-gratification. eveytime some whiny a** collector cant get what he wants....the soap boxes come out! all of a sudden some clown that you never see post a damned thing starts acting as if theyre here to stop collectors from being oppressed and exploited by the devious ways of the toy world. complaining is one thing, but whining is just being a b*tch. lets just apply the way everyone acts towards toys to everything in normal life. "i didnt get a parking space!"...."im done parking!" "theyre were no tickets?!"..."im through with movies!" "what?!..no more pizza?!"...."im through with food!" give me a f**king break!

I never said it would solve the problem. I said you're a hypocrite if you keep ripping Mattel for the same thing over and over again then go right back for more. And SP knows it, which is why the bottom right corner of everyone's screen is dark red.

Everything you said was true. All that stuff is small potatoes compared to HW and Barbie. And if people stopped buying the other stuff Mattel would cancel it.

But this crap with Mattel has been going on for a long time now. They don't care. It's obvious they fulfill enough to say they're doing things just fine.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE