S.H.Figuarts Super Saiyan Son Gokou Review

LEon

Here's a Review of my latest Super Saiyan Son Gokou from S.H.Figuarts to my toy collections.

SSgoku01.jpg

First let's talk about the package. This release is in a box rather than a card from Bandai used to be. The box comes allow a full view of the figure with Gokou face as a background. The back of the box had some shots of the figure and I like it. This product live up to the tagline "Simple Style & Heroic Action".

SSgoku03.jpg

The sculpt works of the figure are very well done which capture the essence of Super Saiyan Gokou in every angle.

SSgoku04-1.jpg

The figure comes with 2 exchangeable head for expression and 3 pairs of hands. Both of the face of Gokou had a serious look tho...

For play, this figure really can work out some nice poses like Gokou taking off

SSgoku06.jpg

The best part is that it can do the comic style of the Kamehameha!

SSgoku08.jpg

Overall I am happy about this purchase and I have to say this is the best action figure from Bandai that is close to what Dragonball action figure should be.

This review with more pictures are also posted at my toy blog Open the toy. Hope you guys like this toy as much as I did.

Feedback and comment are welcome. :)

Awesome pics. Based on them, I might have to pick up this figure along with the Piccolo figure.

You should! THere will be more awesome Dragonball characters coming our way this year.

here's are some of them.

I would like Goku AND Vegeta!

I have goku and picollo, and man, aren´t they awesome!!!! This are THE DB figures. I´m excited about regular goku, and vegeta.

by the way, I noticed pics on the net of DB figures using "flying" bases, those aren´t included right? I haven´t opened my figures to see that.

Also,more pics of the new figures?

by the way, I noticed pics on the net of DB figures using "flying" bases, those aren´t included right? I haven´t opened my figures to see that.

Also,more pics of the new figures?

The new series will have the base I believe as it give the "special effects".

I am surprise no one getting Gohan. LOL

Awesome pics. Based on them, I might have to pick up this figure along with the Piccolo figure.

You should! THere will be more awesome Dragonball characters coming our way this year.

here's are some of them.

I would like Goku AND Vegeta!

Which Goku? The normal one or Super Saiyan 3 or the Super Saiyan goku in this review? Vegeta look very good looking in the preview photo.

I´m getting Gohan!! There are two aspects I don´t likeo on the figures. The shoulders not being totally round, they look weird and the eyes looking either to the right or the left, but the figures are so nice that I don´t want to try the eyes looking forward mod.

I´m getting Gohan!! There are two aspects I don´t likeo on the figures. The shoulders not being totally round, they look weird and the eyes looking either to the right or the left, but the figures are so nice that I don´t want to try the eyes looking forward mod.

I am getting Gohan also. I do agree most of their look very serious and angry but the expression are never off from the anime we know so i think it's okay. :)

I scream KAME HA ME HA into the mic when i fire the laser in Halo 3... @hmmm@ that or "SPECIAL BEAM CANNON!!!!" :D

Nice review btw lol

LOL I can see you are one hardcore Dragonball fan. Glad you like the review. :)