Incredible Hulk vs Doomday?

Superpowers1980

Superpowers pm JayC too see if he can put up a Fantasy Battle Forum

Anyways I say Doomsday would destroy the Hulk...The Hulk in that past has been beaten by Superman and we all know what Doomsday did to Superman.Hell I don't even think Darkseid could take on Doomsday

a vs forum will simply be ignored, I know I won't be bothering with one anyways... Honestly I don't know why I check these ones out :S lol

Doomsday, no contest! They arnt even close to the same level.. Doomsday does not breathe, eat, sleep, and his body is completly solid all the way through. Hulk would die a sad death!!! PLus doomsday has allready died from a brawl with supes and cannot die the same way twice. There is nothing hulk could do to stop doomsdays wrath,, all of marvel DIES... lol,, no seriously everyone dies

I don't understand the hate against VS topics......not trying to be smart here but if you don't like them, then isn't just easy enough to ignore them? Also how are they out of hand, the response would indicate that people do enjoy them, I just don't get it. Sorry if these are getting on people's nerves.

I like these "VS" threads, but they would be better if they all had POLLS!

If a sub-forum was made, would one still be able to make a poll for each "VS" scenario?

As for the topic of the thread:

DOOMSDAY !!! FTW!!!

My vote goes to Hulk. It would be an AWESOME battle to watch, but I think Hulk would eventually tear Doomsday's arms off BECAUSE Hulk has the ability to grow stronger during the fight while Doomsday just compensates in favor of a new strategy.

Program vs. Rage = Rage wins.

...And for the record, I love these verses threads. ;)

I think they're getting out of hand, but that's my opinion.

i agree. they seem to incite arguments, and bad blood in general. but to answer this no brainer.....Doomsday. how does the guy that killed the guy that beat the hulk not....beat the hulk?

• Like 1

I have to give it to the Hulk largely because Doomsday was one of the worst ideas in one of the worst comic book stories of all time.

I expect we'll see nostalgia once again come to the defense of the insipid Death Of Superman story as fans who read this story as a kid will come out defending simply because they did read this as a kid. It's the same sort of logic as someone saying their favorite meal is Gerbers baby food. Why? Well, they ate it as a kid. Regardless, the Death of Superman was a low point in that decade of low-points known as the nineties as comics tried to outdo themselves in their race for deliberate self-destruction.

I can accept the conceit of a Superman death story and can forgive the stunt-hungry motives behind it, but this was really one tedious dragged out dog of a story. I suppose I should be grateful that at eight or so parts it was left that concise given today's overblown standards, but those eight parts were each with the exception of the JLA chapter completely identical! Doomsday charges across the US. Superman tried to intercept him. They'd fight and Superman would fail to halt his advance. This was the skeleton of the plot for seven of those chapters. There was no intelligence. There was no building of the drama. Doomsday was as a completely flat cypher. It would take subsequent writers to flesh him out and attempt to create some passable depth to this cheap Hulk knock-off... and isn't there something blatantly wrong about the greatest super hero of all time being killed by a cheap knock off of anything?

I think they're getting out of hand, but that's my opinion.

i agree. they seem to incite arguments, and bad blood in general. but to answer this no brainer.....Doomsday. how does the guy that killed the guy that beat the hulk not....beat the hulk?

All these threads do is cause arguments between fanboys and they're getting completely out of hand I completely agree with pooda except for the winner Hulk would beat the living #$^A% out of Doomsday. Maybe a subforum about it would be a good idea but make it neutral not in a DC or Marvel forum so it would be kind of fair.

thanks to the people who like the vs debates.....I just think they are fun and yes we do take them seriously but one thing I never hear is sports fan underestimating or undermining the idea of vs in sports, it seems that only in the comic world some people act like its a bad thing. I enjoy reading all the different ideas, I especially loved the Captain America vs Batman thing......all the different point of views are awesome, except Xorr who really takes it all to deep, but at least he contributes to the topic which is what its all about.

I think Hulk vs Doomsday would be an awesome fight because BOTH characters are rage, when they reached out telepathically to Doomday, he was rage personified....just imagine, he didn't grow up by an abusive father, he was a baby who was countlessly destroyed over and over again and each time remembered his death. So its a rage fueled fight that would go one for quite a bit of time. We now know Hulk can burn out of his rage filled fury (hulk vs sentry) the qustion is whether Hulk could stop Doomsday before he burnt out.

These things are getting a little bit silly.

Let's see:

Hulk: Really strong and gets even stronger as he gets angrier. Extremely tough skin and a super healing factor.

Doomsday: Strength slightly greater than Superman. Speed and invulnerability on par with Superman. Invulnerable skin is protected by even tougher razor sharp bone protrusions which secrete a powerful neurotoxin. Immortal (does not age, and regenerates after death). Cannot be killed the same way twice. Gains intelligence with each new regeneration.

Who would win?

Survey says. . . .

Davis Bloom all the way.

cool smallville reference!!! my sis went to school with that actor and it was surreal to hear her tell me that her friend just lost his job on a certain show playing some guy named doomsday, and no she isn't a comic book fan.

I'll just jump on the "unreasonable wagon" on this one and claim that Batman can kick the crap out of both of them. At the same time. With his hands tied. As long as he has enough time to figure out how he's gonna do it. :rolleyes:

Just wanted to see what it was like to argue a point of absurdity. Eh. -_-

• Like 1

What makes this fight even??? It wasnt even with supes, and supes will hand HULK his arse. Hulk does not offer enough in the way of abilities that will be able to stop doomsday.. ALso where do we get this "HE GETS STRONGER AS HE GETS ANGRIER" ive seen many occasions when he fights someone of equal abilities when he reverts back to Bruce Banner after reaching that extreme level of rage.. THis happened when he fought against the SENTRY and they both reverted back to their weaker alter egos. HULK cannot hurt DOOMSDAY in any way,,, But doomsday can inflict massive amounts of damage on hulk, plus doomsday is powered by the sun, so he would be fighting long after the hulk has fallen.. WHAT MAKES THES TWO EVEN????

thanks to the people who like the vs debates.....I just think they are fun and yes we do take them seriously but one thing I never hear is sports fan underestimating or undermining the idea of vs in sports, it seems that only in the comic world some people act like its a bad thing. I enjoy reading all the different ideas, I especially loved the Captain America vs Batman thing......all the different point of views are awesome, except Xorr who really takes it all to deep, but at least he contributes to the topic which is what its all about.

I think Hulk vs Doomsday would be an awesome fight because BOTH characters are rage, when they reached out telepathically to Doomday, he was rage personified....just imagine, he didn't grow up by an abusive father, he was a baby who was countlessly destroyed over and over again and each time remembered his death. So its a rage fueled fight that would go one for quite a bit of time. We now know Hulk can burn out of his rage filled fury (hulk vs sentry) the qustion is whether Hulk could stop Doomsday before he burnt out.

If we get a Fantasy Vs. forum it'll be because of you, so three cheers to Superpowers!

Doomsday.

It was already established (back in '96 by fan vote) that Superman would defeat the Hulk.

Doomsday defeated Superman.

Therefore, Doomsday would defeat the Hulk.

...At least, that is, until somebody writes something else that utterly, completely erases what's come before, and has the Hulk defeating both Superman AND Doomsday while simultaneously plucking a chicken.

That's the beauty of comics...And the futility of "Who's tougher/stronger/whatever" threads...It's all about opinions. Everyone's is totally wrong and absolutely right at the same time because there are NO answers.

I'll just jump on the "unreasonable wagon" on this one and claim that Batman can kick the crap out of both of them. At the same time. With his hands tied. As long as he has enough time to figure out how he's gonna do it. :rolleyes:

Just wanted to see what it was like to argue a point of absurdity. Eh. -_-

LMAO, "as long as he has enough time for figure out how he's gonna do it". That was awesome!!!.

It was already established (back in '96 by fan vote) that Superman would defeat the Hulk.

The same fans voted Wolverine over Lobo, Storm over Wonder Woman, and Spider-Man over Superboy.

Not exactly a ringing endorsement. @hmmm@

(That said, yeah, Doomsday probably wins this, sadly).