It Really Floats! -The Killer Whale is awesome!

kjaer21

I have had this for a few months and decided to fill up the bath with is in it just for fun. It really floats just as the toy commercial stated when I was a kid in the 80s. Man I would have love to have one of these in a swimming pool back in the day. It would have been my favorite Joe vehiccle back then over the Tomahawk. Did anyone else have the Killer Whale and a swimming pool. If so, please post pics:

DSCN0458.jpg

DSCN0457.jpg

DSCN0459.jpg

For those that are wondering, the APC is the Action Force Z version called the Force Armoured Troop Carrier (APC). Here are some photose of the interior design of it that we should have gotten a second version here in the USA, IMHO:

DSCN0479.jpg

DSCN0478.jpg

I may just get the regular APC and switch out the interior and wheels. That would be a cool mobile base. What is neet as well is that the foot pegs are actually the 25th/ME size along with the seats. The Medical bay area and servalience stations are cool too. We should have gotten this over the plain seat version, IMHO.

Also, I was incorrect on the name. It is actually called the the Armoured Troop Carrier (ATC) and is part of the Force Z branch of the Action Force line.

Mine looks exactly like the picture below minus the rear bumper and I am missing the missiles on the turret rack.

004-1.jpg

For those that are wondering, the APC is the Action Force Z version called the Force Armoured Troop Carrier (APC). Here are some photose of the interior design of it that we should have gotten a second version here in the USA, IMHO:

DSCN0479.jpg

DSCN0478.jpg

thought it looked familliar

In Deep 6's defense, the SHARC is a sub and is not supposed to float. The new Moccasin actually floats 100 times better than the original, which maybe stayed afloat for a few seconds. The Whale did a good job of staying afloat, but would take in water slowly, especially with movement. I think the winner would be the Morey though.

kjaer21 - I love that inflatable boat next to the WHALE! What is it?

Good pics, the WHALE is indeed awesome.

Thanks, that is the 1:18 Scale Navy Assault Boat/Zodiac from BBI Elite Force (Blue Box Toys). Unfortunately, it is really rare (Perhaps the most rare item from their 1:18 military line). If you ever see one come up or at any secondary store for a $100 or less, grab it right away as you would really like it or just sell it for more.