Wave 5 returns!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm still hoping MATTEL will reconsider this decision...

Nice one rainbow bright.

This bums me out.   Now I can't gloat over the fact that I found WAVE 5 easily, while most people never found it at all...   Dang...That's just not fair.

Sale date has been moved:

DCUC Fans, wanted to let you know that due to a logistics issue, the sale of Wave 5 is moving to our June 15th sale.

I'm okay with the moved sale date... just as long as my Metallo arm is still on the horizon!

Same here. An extra 30 to free up the cash is greatly appreciated. Best of all, it's going on sale my birthday!

So now that Wave 5 is out again, which one of you guys wants to sell me an Atom and Amazo? ;)

I can sell you Amazo though I am keepin the Atom figure(not the CNC piece)

can i have the CnC piece of the Atom?

$$$ wise this sale date move is good news for me since right now I've begun to be bombarded with TDK Movie Masters, DCUC Wave 13 & Iron Man 6" inch figs so I would appreciate at least a few weeks to take it easy.

Logistically wise I am afraid June 15th is going to be a freaking feces show. Wave 5, the most sought after DCUC wave ever on the same day as MOTUC She-Ra & Keldor is a recipe for disaster. I just got into MOTUC and I am only getting the big name really cool characters. Both of those fall right into that category so I really wanted to get those, not so sure I'll be able to on the first round now. I know matty said they upped the production but they better have at least doubled it at the rate & volume these are selling at. Not to mention the fact that digital river seems to still be run by monkeys with fetal alcohol syndrome. I've never had to deal with the matty disaster that MOTUC collectors have to go through every month but I'm afraid this will probably be my first time.

OMG June 15th will be a horror show when it comes to the traffic on that site the day all these things go on sale'

Wave 5 DCUC

JLU Lobo

She Ra

Keldor

Faker

I just hope I can get She Ra

Good luck... All heavy hitters sold in a span of 5 minutes... Mattel must have a bunch of monkeys working for them...

OMG June 15th will be a horror show when it comes to the traffic on that site the day all these things go on sale'

Wave 5 DCUC

JLU Lobo

She Ra

Keldor

Faker

Good luck... All heavy hitters sold in a span of 5 minutes... Mattel must have a bunch of monkeys working for them...

eh..Hopefully all those MOTU figures will lure people away from my precious wave 5. I wonder if Matty will have enough of these to keep people happy. I really don't want to miss out on Metallo again.

Doom Saber, did you ever get Wave 5? I'm still up for Amazo, just waiting for a thumbs-up to send the cash. B)

Wave 5 will be available at Mattycollector on June 15th.

May you're gods help you all!

Wave 5 DCUC

JLU Lobo

She Ra

Keldor

Faker

It's true...

Picture144.jpg