Wave 5 returns!

darthfoley

So now that Wave 5 is out again, which one of you guys wants to sell me an Atom and Amazo? ;)

I can sell you Amazo though I am keepin the Atom figure(not the CNC piece)

can i have the CnC piece of the Atom?

$$$ wise this sale date move is good news for me since right now I've begun to be bombarded with TDK Movie Masters, DCUC Wave 13 & Iron Man 6" inch figs so I would appreciate at least a few weeks to take it easy.

Logistically wise I am afraid June 15th is going to be a freaking feces show. Wave 5, the most sought after DCUC wave ever on the same day as MOTUC She-Ra & Keldor is a recipe for disaster. I just got into MOTUC and I am only getting the big name really cool characters. Both of those fall right into that category so I really wanted to get those, not so sure I'll be able to on the first round now. I know matty said they upped the production but they better have at least doubled it at the rate & volume these are selling at. Not to mention the fact that digital river seems to still be run by monkeys with fetal alcohol syndrome. I've never had to deal with the matty disaster that MOTUC collectors have to go through every month but I'm afraid this will probably be my first time.

OMG June 15th will be a horror show when it comes to the traffic on that site the day all these things go on sale'

Wave 5 DCUC

JLU Lobo

She Ra

Keldor

Faker

I just hope I can get She Ra

Good luck... All heavy hitters sold in a span of 5 minutes... Mattel must have a bunch of monkeys working for them...

OMG June 15th will be a horror show when it comes to the traffic on that site the day all these things go on sale'

Wave 5 DCUC

JLU Lobo

She Ra

Keldor

Faker

Good luck... All heavy hitters sold in a span of 5 minutes... Mattel must have a bunch of monkeys working for them...

eh..Hopefully all those MOTU figures will lure people away from my precious wave 5. I wonder if Matty will have enough of these to keep people happy. I really don't want to miss out on Metallo again.

Doom Saber, did you ever get Wave 5? I'm still up for Amazo, just waiting for a thumbs-up to send the cash. B)

Wave 5 will be available at Mattycollector on June 15th.

May you're gods help you all!

Wave 5 DCUC

JLU Lobo

She Ra

Keldor

Faker

It's true...

Picture144.jpg

Never dealt with a Matty sale before. You guys are getting me a bit nervous. Anyone know around what time things might get listed? If the site doesn't crash I may have a chance.

You are going to be in for a big surprise... I would sign up for an account beforehand... Matty allows people to swipe items from your cart like in real life... I never bought DC before but I made a couple attempts for MOTUC... The sale started at 11 am central and I am assuming its the same time for DC as well... People have reported that they were able to purchase a couple minutes before the official time so keep that in mind...

Never dealt with a Matty sale before. You guys are getting me a bit nervous. Anyone know around what time things might get listed? If the site doesn't crash I may have a chance.

So far my experience with MattyCollector has been nothing but positive. Ordered Wave 12 set from them, didn't have any page crashes like Amazon sales, or any weirdness at all.

Bottom line: Don't panic, and have your Credit Card ready the day they go on sale.

So far my experience with MattyCollector has been nothing but positive. Ordered Wave 12 set from them, didn't have any page crashes like Amazon sales, or any weirdness at all.

Bottom line: Don't panic, and have your Credit Card ready the day they go on sale.

It might be different since this is the "holy grail" wave... Good luck... I have a feelig we all going to need it...

went to walmart today and scored the only wave 13 figures they had, which happened to be the only 3 I want out of the wave: classic Cheetah, Superboy, and Donna Troy. Lucky

im guessing since we're seeing DC figures more and much earlier than anticipated, that Matty will stop doing the box sets online after this wave 5 and 13 for sure.

Now that I have Superboy, Im even more desparate to snag wave 5 to finish the Reign of the Supermen with Eradicator