Wave 5 returns!

darthfoley

This bums me out.

Now I can't gloat over the fact that I found WAVE 5 easily, while most people never found it at all...

Dang...That's just not fair.

that matterd to you? anyway, i was finding this wave so easy...man!...too easy! i was the first one to post the find at retail here and on the fwoosh....does that mean anything?

• Like 2

Damn when i posted last night i was kinda half awake and didn't really pay attention to the date it was coming out on. I'm leaving for deployment probably sometime around the 1st of May, so i may need someone to help me out getting that Atom. Any takers?

i can't believe people are still paying ridiculous amounts on Ebay for these. i did notice an increase on Wave 5 postings though. LOL.

trying to capitalize on those who doesn't know about Matty's announcement. Atom & BL are still going for $60. and there is a wave that is at $200 right now.

If they can only wait, these people doesn't have to pay these amount.

Did they state the cost for the wave yet ?.. Also is this all the figures in the wave or were there others with out baf parts ?

I still think this is the worst wave of DCUC yet but since I only have Riddler I'll buy the set from matty because I'll already be getting a ton of stuff from them May 17th(MOTUCx2, GhostbustersX2) and I can combine the shipping. Plus it is rad to easily get something at retail price that so many people paid $300 plus for on ebay.

loser

Nice one rainbow bright.

Some of you are saying something about a Moss Man fiasco? What happened? I don't collect MOTUC, so I missed what happened.

Moss Man sold out in like 12 minutes.

I plan on ordering a set. I only need an Eradicator and his C&C part, Metallos arm.

I am willing to sell off the other four, if anyone wants to jump on.

--->Xorr, I actually have a package fresh Amazo in my Ecrator store.

Some of you are saying something about a Moss Man fiasco? What happened? I don't collect MOTUC, so I missed what happened.

Moss Man sold out in like 12 minutes.

I plan on ordering a set. I only need an Eradicator and his C&C part, Metallos arm.

I am willing to sell off the other four, if anyone wants to jump on.

--->Xorr, I actually have a package fresh Amazo in my Ecrator store.

It was more like 4 minutes.

• 2 weeks later...

went to Planet Comicon in Kansas City this weekend...saw the same 2 ass-clown booths as last year selling the same wave 5 figures for 70 bucks and up depending on the figure.

Also, for those worried about buying the Matty.com set and having figures you already found, why not just return them to Wal-mart? They take back anything and it would be poetic justice to put figures on their shelves that never made it there the first time around.

went to Planet Comicon in Kansas City this weekend...saw the same 2 ass-clown booths as last year selling the same wave 5 figures for 70 bucks and up depending on the figure.

Also, for those worried about buying the Matty.com set and having figures you already found, why not just return them to Wal-mart? They take back anything and it would be poetic justice to put figures on their shelves that never made it there the first time around.

they mustve sent every wave 5 figure to my walmarts. ive seen them at least 10 seprate times.

they mustve sent every wave 5 figure to my walmarts. ive seen them at least 10 seprate times.

Walmart has an odd way of shipping items, I saw 4 complete sets of wave 5 and extras here and there, but no wave 10 in my area.

I think I will try to order a set from Matty because the originals were so fragile and plagued with production errors, even the good ones make you nervous to pose them.

Its not that I'm stingy nor am I a scalper, but the re-release of these has me sorta upset. I understand that there should be an equal chance for people to get their toys, but at the same time there needs to be some "collectabilty" to these figures. I would like it if they just put it in the new style packaging. people would still get the figs and for us MIB collectors you could still tell an original from a re-release. I feel bad for all those who spent a crazy amount of money for this false holy grail of DCUC. Though it was their own fault. even fair priced auctions went through the roof. Not the scalpers driving up the prices, but the people bidding.

• Like 2

Its not that I'm stingy nor am I a scalper, but the re-release of these has me sorta upset. I understand that there should be an equal chance for people to get their toys, but at the same time there needs to be some "collectabilty" to these figures. I would like it if they just put it in the new style packaging. people would still get the figs and for us MIB collectors you could still tell an original from a re-release. I feel bad for all those who spent a crazy amount of money for this false holy grail of DCUC. Though it was their own fault. even fair priced auctions went through the roof. Not the scalpers driving up the prices, but the people bidding.

100 percent agree, at the very least different packaging.

• Like 1

100 percent agree, at the very least different packaging.

I was hoping they were going to be packaged in the new packaging w/ the pin since I really love the new packaging better than the original.

dang, you coulda helped me out! hehe! all i need are the arms.

dang, you coulda helped me out! hehe! all i need are the arms.

i was asking if people needed help. everyone wanted a set, but no one wanted to send the cash up front. i just said eff it and enjoyed my set.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to be the same way trying to get all moc figures but there just not worth enough money your better off opening them up and displaying plus its fun opening like 200 figures in a day lol moc collections are great for stuff thats worth in the thousands and up but having 200 figures and my top prize being worth like 80 dollars i just couldnt do it anymore , and from what i hear rereleases are gonna kill figure values anyways

The Walmarts in my area never got any