Wave 5 returns!

darthfoley

I was one of those lucky few who managed to find a complete set at Wal-Mart waaaay back when. I would consider buying another set IF Eradicator and Black Lightning came with transparent goggles, but it seems they will be exactly the same as before. Oh well.

I am happy Mattel chose to re-release these for the collectors who missed out. Classy move!

well, this is awesome for me I was about to break down and get the atom, but I don't have any of wave 5 so if the price is right (big if) I will be quite happy. only 5 figures should be 75 bones

he man, i need a black lighting to replace my broken one if you want to get a set and I take that one off your hands at a resonable price!

Draven

I just need the riddler out of the set, so I am willing to split the set, and pass along the C+C to somebody

Hey if all u need is Riddler without the piece get in contact with me via a PM, I am looking to trade or sell mine off!! Hoping for a new Riddler down the line!!!

Good news everyone!!! Glad everyone else will have their collections closer to being complete!!!

Wheeljack35 wrote:

I thought you wanted to split an order with a few like you posted earlier

What I meant was I would be willing to buy two figures off someone who was ordering the entire wave. So for example, let's say you wanted the Metallo parts, I wanted Atom and Amazo, and someone else wanted Eradicator and Riddler, we could work out an agreement. I don't need the Metallo parts that come with Atom or Amazo, I just need the figures. Just however anyone can work it out so we can split the cost and come up with a fair situation. I'd pay whatever the cut is for two figures even without the BAF parts. So in other words, if the case costs $70 for 5 figures, that's $14 a figure. I'd pay $14 each for Atom and Amazo, plus the cut of the shipping, plus shipping costs to get them to me, even for the loose figures. I don't need the BAF parts, just those two characters. If that makes sense. It's 4AM and I stopped understanding myself 30 minutes ago. :D

I still think this is the worst wave of DCUC yet but since I only have Riddler I'll buy the set from matty because I'll already be getting a ton of stuff from them May 17th(MOTUCx2, GhostbustersX2) and I can combine the shipping. Plus it is rad to easily get something at retail price that so many people paid $300 plus for on ebay.

loser

Some of you are saying something about a Moss Man fiasco? What happened? I don't collect MOTUC, so I missed what happened.

Oh, man....don't get that started. There's pages and pages of it over in the MOTU forum already.

That can of worms will be reopened during next months sale...

Some of you are saying something about a Moss Man fiasco? What happened? I don't collect MOTUC, so I missed what happened.

Oh, man....don't get that started. There's pages and pages of it over in the MOTU forum already.

That can of worms will be reopened during next months sale...

Hey everyone,

While i can understand that many are happy with this announcement, What makes everyone think that Mattel's website problems will magically disappear for the 5 pack?

If i cared about this set, i probably would be pissed that mattel is only releasing on their website which continually crashes everytime there's a new figure every 15th.

I just hope everyone remembers their joys today when their cursing Mattel yet again when this set sells out in 5 min, while half of you are still trying to get to checkout.

regards

Joshua

PS- I already have a black Lightning loose for anyone who wants.

Ganesh wrote:

I'll need the Metallo parts, you don't mind a loose figure do you?

Not at all. I just need the two figures. I'm not gonna build a Metallo, so that doesn't matter to me.

Okay, then my Atom is yours when these come out. Think my buddy will want the Riddler, if his wife ever lets him out of the cage she's got him in. :|

Because I would have to get some money for this set, I am thinking of putting my atom CnC part on ebay for the same price I bought it for (15 bucks.) Anyone thinks I should or would it be a big risk?

Or seeing how wave 5 on ebay has decreased in price, I probably would just bid on atom and only will buy the Riddler and Eradicator from someone

Ganesha wrote:

Okay, then my Atom is yours when these come out.

Cool! As soon as it's out, I'll send you the cash. Just let me know what that comes out to. Yes! One down, a handful left to go!

This is truly awesome of mattel to do. I wonder if they realize how hard it was to really find this wave for most. I want riddler, amazo and metallo, the rest I could do without. I hope they dont jack the price since its only going to be 5 figures instead of the now usual 8.

I still think this is the worst wave of DCUC yet but since I only have Riddler I'll buy the set from matty because I'll already be getting a ton of stuff from them May 17th(MOTUCx2, GhostbustersX2) and I can combine the shipping. Plus it is rad to easily get something at retail price that so many people paid $300 plus for on ebay.

i wish you would just pick a wave and stick to it. every wave is the worst wave to hear you tell it.

• Like 1