jokers squad????????

RJones

i found 5 of these at my local ross today. i dont collect star wars, but i dont know how rare this item is or if its even wanted by anyone. but if anyone needs 1, i will go back and get it. i think it was $16.99.

huh I thought it was an EE exclusive ... Its from the star wars legacy comic if I am thinking of the right thing ... damn that is tempting !

yeah the joker squad and the joe packs showed up there last week, picked up the joe sets but not the sw sets

These came out about 3 weeks ago here. I just got a nice amount of my Credit Card paid off when I saw these. I bought four (gave one to a friend), and they STILL had at least 10 to 16 I think... I rarely buy star wars, but now I have 15 troops to pilot my pair of ARC-170s (Well, they look close enough), now all I need is one more R2 unit and I'm set!

post-14418-12689075540798_thumb.jpg

post-14418-12689075828594_thumb.jpg

they sold out here with in days

Just got back from my local Ross in Long Beach, CA. Looks like they have the AT-ST for $19.99. Just a heads up for those of you who missed the Wal-Mart clearance sale. I also saw the rebels pilots legacy (series 3), clone commandos, and imperial pilot legacy (series 2) evolutions sets for $10.99. They also had the clone wars spider tank-thingie (sorry, I can't remember the name) for $16.99.

PharmV