Iron Man 2 6" exclusives

Joker08

Has anyone spotted them in the Los Angeles area? Between me and a friend, we've checked Walmarts in Buena Park, Long Beach, Cerritos, Pasadena, Montebello, and Crenshaw with no luck :(

my friend told me he saw the Mark VI in Downey. but i haven't seen these in Buena Park & Cerritos. glad my friend got me the both Iron Man & WM in San Diego.

down here in central texas visiting fam, and all they have is the vi and wm, stopped in ga on the way down here from va and same thing, i hope they hurry up and release the v, he's way to expensive on ebay

down here in central texas visiting fam, and all they have is the vi and wm, stopped in ga on the way down here from va and same thing, i hope they hurry up and release the v, he's way to expensive on ebay

completely agree with you way too expensive on ebay and the way they charge the shipping cost at $15 and up from canada to US makes it like your paying 3 more times than what it cost. made my run here in FL at 3 walmarts this morning still nothing all they have now are Mark VI.

Picked up the Mark VI today, very pleased with it.

It got me wondering too........about wishing for a 6" 3-pack set:

A " Big Battles" set--actually 3 different ones. A set with a Battle Damaged Iron Man, damaged War Machine and Armoured Whiplash. Then a second set with a "escape and evade" Iron Man Mk VI with exhaust flame attachments for the boot jets, and two drones( Air Force and Marine), and a third set with a escape and evade War Machine with the Army and Navy drones.

Yea, I'm dreaming of seeing these in this scale, because Hasbro is more committed to the smaller 1/18th scale, but the level of detail on these ML-sized ones would be a sweet thing to showcase.

Its a shame we will not likely get the major opponents in this scale----but hey, the DVD is not that far off.........

• 3 weeks later...

i take it no one has had any luck finding mk v. my 4 stores are empty of the 6in figs and have been so for the past 2wks, so i'm hoping that means next shipments in are the mk v

i take it no one has had any luck finding mk v. my 4 stores are empty of the 6in figs and have been so for the past 2wks, so i'm hoping that means next shipments in are the mk v

I still have not seen these around my area yet, either! Tell me why Canada has had these for a month or so now and we still have nada? Let me tell ya Hasbro is really good at playing mind games.

my store got in a full case of the suit case armor a while ago ... Picked up what was left for friends. I think the war machine is going to be the rarest of the bunch

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

my store got in a full case of the suit case armor a while ago ... Picked up what was left for friends. I think the war machine is going to be the rarest of the bunch

I remember reading that the unmasked Tony figure was going to ship with War Machine. Hopefully that's true as that's probably the best 6" figure Hasbro has done.

Found Mark V in Huntsville. Sweet figure. I just hope I don't have to wait 3 more months for the mark iv tony, but we will see. I really wish they would release more of these. I would buy two whiplash (monaco scene and armored) I would buy a Rhodey in Mark II and in his Air Force blues.

I was lucky to find a war machine and mk7 when first came out, just recently found the suit case armor.

funny a lot of people were griping about not finding these and this one guy said "relax they are movie figs, we will see pegs of them" , man was he wrong. Unfortunately I have like 4-5 scalpers in my area and they buy up everything, so stuff does not stay up long on the pegs.

I was lucky to find a war machine and mk7 when first came out, just recently found the suit case armor.

funny a lot of people were griping about not finding these and this one guy said "relax they are movie figs, we will see pegs of them" , man was he wrong. Unfortunately I have like 4-5 scalpers in my area and they buy up everything, so stuff does not stay up long on the pegs.

Its been a while since most of us bought 6" Marvel figures... We need our fix... LOL

I was lucky enough to see WM once...

Was that me ?.. Cause I'd have to agree with him @loll@ @bH@ maybe could it be stores are finally starting to learn there lesson with movie figures ?!???... .... ... nahh...

Got the Mark V here in Jacksonville FL and as being seen by others there's a lot on the store where I found it. I think there's 8-10 more when I left.

post-31054-12822833486818_thumb.jpg

post-31054-12822833745879_thumb.jpg

someone wanna pick up a couple of wm and mark iv for me?

some have found them again....or if theyhave extras