Iron Man 2 6" exclusives

Joker08

Can War Machines shoulder gun move to either side like it should be able to?

<--- anyone know ?.. I'd like to know the answer to this one as well

Mine is clipped on real tight, but I was able to place it to either side of his back.

Can War Machines shoulder gun move to either side like it should be able to?

<--- anyone know ?.. I'd like to know the answer to this one as well

Mine is clipped on real tight, but I was able to place it to either side of his back.

I was able to slide it left and right.. you just have to mess with it.

I want these so bad, but my Walmarts here in Alabama are terrible. I have never lived in a state where it is this hard to find figures. Not just these dcu, marvel, transformers, joes...name it I can't find it

So anyone seen what the case ratio for these are yet ?.. S I've seen some war machines & regular ironman but none of the new movie armor ?mark v?

Maybe These IM toys will be good for the 6" line if they sell well maybe we will see more ... Now would be a perfect time to release a two pack with black widow in it they said they were going to do ...

can somebody post the upc for these. I want to call around and see if any of the Wallys around me have them. THanks

Dude they are swimming in them down here and in Bham! They will hit! @loll@ I already threw my packages out though, sorry I can't help there. But if you really want them, let me know and I can get them for you and mail them..... along with the Wog piece I still have sitting on my table for you...... oops. @loll@

Draven

Anybody have any idea if either the 1st Movie 6" War Machine(Also a Wal-mart Exclusive) and Torpedo Armour figures weapons fit on the Wal-mart Exclsuive 6" Iron Man 2 War Machine? Would be kind of cool if the weapons from these 1st 2 Movie figures could be used with the Iron Man 2 War Machine, I think, at least on a play/customizing way, assuming Hasbro was willing to go that far in the planning stage.

can somebody post the upc for these. I want to call around and see if any of the Wallys around me have them. THanks

Dude they are swimming in them down here and in Bham! They will hit! @loll@ I already threw my packages out though, sorry I can't help there. But if you really want them, let me know and I can get them for you and mail them..... along with the Wog piece I still have sitting on my table for you...... oops. @loll@

Draven

I have gone to 3 different Super Wallys and one regular walmart and nothing. Nobody knows what I'm talking about. Nothing. I do not know how we can be so close and yet have totally different results. I'll give it awhile before I call for help. They are probably just wasting away on a pallet in the back somewhere. No problem about the wog part whenever you get to it

I wouldn´t worry if nobody in the store knows what you are talking about, same happened to me before I found them, not only that, but they had no specific shelf space and no price tag or anything, they were just in the middle of the 3 3/4" figs and the light up arc reactors, luckily they did show up when scanned, otherwise I would not have been able to buy them.

Finally got a set. picked up the last WM and one of the 2 Mark VI on the peg during lunch break. From the packaging they really look nice. Will post pics later.