Iron Man 2 6" exclusives

Joker08

Here's the review for War Machine and Mark VI I found on youtube.

Its really nice. Only dissapointment I have in these are those shoulder armors.

Here's the review for War Machine and Mark VI I found on youtube.

Its really nice. Only dissapointment I have in these are those shoulder armors.

great reviews. I want these so bad. I hope they make a black widow, whiplash, and hammer drones

• Like 1

So are there any actual marvel legends scale type ironman figures coming out this time?

followed shortly by this so who he hell knows what the original topic was about @smilepunch@ Not like the guy included a link with pics in that one

Kmart is releasing a set of these as well. They're all repaints but not a bad set. here's the link.

http://www.kmart.com...eyword=iron+man

those are 3 3/4 inches.

Well, crap it sure is. My bad. I thought they were 6" but after looking at them closer I see they're not. Sorry.

Looks like they are starting to show up in Canada. Here's one on ebay for $30. Think I may wait a little longer. Wonder how much they'll actually be?

http://cgi.ebay.com/...s%3DI%26otn%3D2

Also appears that the 4/19 date mentioned above might be accurate. Not sure if it's for the figures, but I noticed at a Walmart today their electronics section had a big Iron Man 2 display with the first movie, the new AC DC album and Dr. Pepper. Lots of empty sections so maybe they'll be out with that. The CD isn't supposed to be released til the 19th but it was already out.

I checked my local Walmart this afternoon. They are setting up a big display in electronics and a display between jewelry and clothing. I asked about the exclusives. The lady told me if they're exclusives, they'll be getting them soon with the display stuff. I saw her looking at pics of the set up but couldn't get close enough to look at them.

I believe some people in BC, Canada did find the Ironman2 6" figures last week.

I was able to get myself a 6" War Machine after a long hunt to 3 Wal Marts.

A review online shows that you can, but the missles can only go on the right shoulder.

Ah, I looked at some of the pics but I must have overlooked the ones that show it. I can live with the missile thing though, I don't really like the way they look so i'll probably just leave them off anyway when I get it

Can War Machines shoulder gun move to either side like it should be able to?

<--- anyone know ?.. I'd like to know the answer to this one as well