Moss Men Figures Are Sold Out!

Outsiders

Both figures had to sell out within 4-6 minutes...

LOL, I hate Mattel so much, sold out within 5 minutes.....even got to the credit card process and after I submitted my info they tell me they are sold out???? How could they take my order in my cart, ask for payment and not have the items?

Here is my open letter to Toyguru, Mattel, and Digital River:

Toyguru - you are a failure and should be fired. Not only are you a colossal idiot you have the tact of an insect and the vision of a blind man. Do us all a favor and quit before you could hopefully be fired.

Mattel - your a failure as a company, your corporate blunders could only be performed by undeserving management, they all should be fired as well

Digital River - Your a hack company out of your league with real professionals, you all should go jump into a real river with lead in your shoes.

• Like 2

This has to be an error, there is no way both of the figures have already sold out. I'm pi$$ed I was checking out and I got a error message saying its sold out and it was at 11:00 am central time exactly.

MattyCollector.com has confirmed that both Moss Men figures have sold out...

Waiting for the news that they will go back into production and will be sold again.

This is why I don't buy from Matty the website sucks, my brother collects MOTUC so I'm in charge of buying but this is a joke. According to the news page they only got a small shipment but this is funking insane.

I had a Moss Man in the cart & about to pay for him when he sold out . I really wondering if this madness is worth all the trouble every month.

Its really not worth the trouble cause lets face it, how can Matty get a small limited supply shipment of the one thing that people come back every month to buy. Its just another slap in the face.

I had mines in the cart at 10:59... got the refresh screen, got stuck at credit card processing... Flocked sold out, try again... took it out of cart 11:04... processing on credit card... Unflocked sold out...

Sorry Stratos, I guess I'm not getting you for the second time either.

I was able to put in my cart at 859 pac time, when I went to check out at 902 it was sold out. Good thing I have a sub. so are these going on sale earlier?? is that why I'm missing out?

If you have a subscription why are you on the site?

to get the flocked ears version and Stratos

Did anyone else have one moss man and ended up with the other in their cart. That is what screwed me I had unflocked and somehow got the flocked ears in my cart and went back to correct it.

Did anyone else have one moss man and ended up with the other in their cart. That is what screwed me I had unflocked and somehow got the flocked ears in my cart and went back to correct it.

that isn't what happened to me. I had the unflocked and it just never went through, you shouldn't be able to put crap into a cart if it isn't in stock, its like in real life if you go to a store put something in your cart and while on your way to a cashier someone comes up and takes it out of your cart and pays for it. Please someone fire Topy Guru and all the rest for poor management of this line....5 mins has to be the fasted time ever for these going, there won't be a chance to get Evil Lyn and Marzo....even Tytus.

I didnt even bother... It looks like flocked Mossman will be worth hundreds of dollars... Since the reissue will most likely be unflocked...

yep probably a billion dollars and people will pay. this the second time I was out bought. Maybe I need to try to get on 30 minutes earlier.

I just hope more went to collectors then scalpers..

Good luck on that. Over at matty forums someone already saw a seller on ebay sold 24 units at $80 each.

Here is my open letter to Toyguru, Mattel, and Digital River:

Toyguru - you are a failure and should be fired. Not only are you a colossal idiot you have the tact of an insect and the vision of a blind man. Do us all a favor and quit before you could hopefully be fired.

Mattel - your a failure as a company, your corporate blunders could only be performed by undeserving management, they all should be fired as well

Digital River - Your a hack company out of your league with real professionals, you all should go jump into a real river with lead in your shoes.

This is unbelievably immature.

You are actually openly declaring that someone should get fired, a company is a "failure", and another company should fold..........because you did not get your toys??

From a business standpoint........each of these three parties did what they were required to do.....they appear to have gotten the product to sell out.

And yet you deem that a fault worthy of demanding people be fired from their jobs?????????

My God, but what kind of utterly bizarre impression do you think your words give people new to toy collecting/fandom?

It certainly sounds like you need a new approach to collecting, and perhaps more than a little educating here. You have read that Mattel has said they make their estimates on production runs as far back as 6 months ago, haven't you?

I just do not get these incredibly infantile kinds of tantrums from people.

• Like 4

I just hope more went to collectors then scalpers..

Good luck on that. Over at matty forums someone already saw a seller on ebay sold 24 units at $80 each.

yea "most people don't buy multiple" my arse toy guru

The SOB is turning a blind eye... Ebay is proof... I rather he just tell us to f off instead of all this crap he is spitting out months after months...

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE