New Blackest Night Figures Reveled at Wondercon

jjlecaros

DCD already did put sinestro out in his corps outfit guys that is the one you should be after... Not this white lantern crap ... (Not that I mind the white lantern or the fact that sin was one, just that I think as stated before that they should have done white lantern hal rather than sin )

Apparently these will be available at other conventions as well and are not as limited as the Rainbow Hals were. At least we probably won't have to pay $100 for once if we want it. probably less than $50 or so.

A smart thing to do would be re-offer the exclusives from last year again in larger quantities. Or as a boxset. The scalpe...I mean collectors could still have their original 2009 versions, and people who just wanted them to open them and display could still get them without having to shell out $500+ for a set.

But Graphitti Designs would rather poop on your waffles and then laugh at you. Because deep down they hate you.

they will most likely only be at sdcc and wondercon.....since they are the same company.

Ok, I just read, and was wondering if someone could confirm

Sinestro is no longer a White Lantern? That the Entity left his possession already?

Yup....he could get it back, consider the white lantern in the crater at the end, but for now he's back to his yelloe & black.

Ok, I just read, and was wondering if someone could confirm

Sinestro is no longer a White Lantern? That the Entity left his possession already?

Yup....he could get it back, consider the white lantern in the crater at the end, but for now he's back to his yelloe & black.

Makes me glad to know that, I'm not going to try nearly as hard to get this figure now, especially because it seems likely that we'll see other White Lanterns now, so I'm sure we'll see some less expensive figures.

first batch that i got

24249_375453471614_712941614_429441.jpg

ill post later

they will most likely only be at sdcc and wondercon.....since they are the same company.

It has been announced that they will be at C2E2 mid-April. And the last con of the year this year NYCC is also run by the people who are doing C2E2, so maybe there too??? (that last one is just a guess though. C2E2 is for realz!)

Thanks opticon I never would have got that LOL :S ! WJ the figures are about $22 with the tax according to the picture on the 2nd ? page ?

jj how much were they apeice?

$20 each plus CA sales tax (9.5% in SF) so $21.90 each. I had a friend who was one of only 3 of the first 50-60 people this morning to get a golden ticket and he scored us both a set (not to mention the fact that Geoff Johns bought his lunch today, true story). I have another friend who went through the line 3 times to get his 2 sets but he says he saw the same people in lines all day long so my guess is some people walked out with lots of sets. Also he said that many people were only buying 1 set so there may be some extras left to sell tomorrow afternoon without golden tickets.

From what I understand today was way better than yesterday and actually the more times you went through the line your odds increased as alot people just gave up after one time through...

they are giving out 50 per raffle per hour.

they are $22 after tax

i have just to pull out a winning ticket..........thats why i take friends.....especially a gf with the lucky touch.

the soup nazi was at the con..so ill take a page out of his book.......no toys for you!!!!!!!!

lol make an offer and we might be able to work somethign out.

the soup nazi was at the con..so ill take a page out of his book.......no toys for you!!!!!!!!

lol make an offer and we might be able to work somethign out.

Oh that would of been funny if he really did that