New Blackest Night Figures Reveled at Wondercon

jjlecaros

Quit saying that! I want my green & blue hal! :P

I want a red and green Guy.

I thought he was all red in the comic ... He just used both rings... Still a red lantern guy would be cool I'd buy one :)

Hal was a black lantern for a short while as well wasn't he ?...

He was being transformed into one by the Black Lantern Spectre but that lasted for like 5 seconds. Still the design was really cool. I definitely wouldn't mind a figure of him.

anyone who hasn't & cares about spoilers = gooobers who shouldn't be looking in this topic to start with :P

lol

Anyways I don't see how this set continues the one from sdcc since it supposedly has a sinestro in it ... The SDCC was all hal :D

ah crap......same #$## as sdcc..........are these guys idiots?

Well I guess my changes of getting these are slim to none haha! Maybe I'll have to ebay if they don't go for so much... I think I want the hal more than the sinestro just to go with my sdcc set that JJ was able to get for me :D Sinestro is cool IMO but does not really go with the rest of the hals... IMO they should have done a parallax, or a green/blue hal multi-colored :D Guess that would cost too much since these are just repaints ...

I know right? Attendance is 50,000. So lets make 500 figures. Between the cost of producing, packaging and shipping such a miniscule amount of figures and then advertising them, I'm sure they'll almost break even...

• Like 1

I know right? Attendance is 50,000. So lets make 500 figures. Between the cost of producing, packaging and shipping such a miniscule amount of figures and then advertising them, I'm sure they'll almost break even...

HA! See this is funny because its true! You think they would want to make & sell more Even the numbers for sdcc set were insanely low when you consider how many people go to that show as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yl3UMO-TkE

I can't believe that DCD is making apparently the most central figure in all of the Blackest Night cross-over into a convention exclusive figure! This is stunningly insulting to fans. I normally don't go in for the rage-benders but really this is something that puzzles the hell out of me.

Well lets see how long Sinestro is a White Lantern before we see him turn back to evil and become a Yellow Lantern again

While this happens we may see some White Lanterns of him .Who knows maybe one day Mattel will ad the Blackest Night figures to the DCUC line

I can't believe that DCD is making apparently the most central figure in all of the Blackest Night cross-over into a convention exclusive figure! This is stunningly insulting to fans. I normally don't go in for the rage-benders but really this is something that puzzles the hell out of me.

I am incredibly surprised by this as well. I don't collect the Blackest Night figures so it doesn't affect me... but I certainly sympathize with those of you that do. It is a big slap in the face.

wow sinestro is a white lantern. havent seen that coming. i hope that they stop with all the different colors now because there are allready so manny. lets work a little with what we have now. the figure is very cool. i never understand all this exclusives either. i understand it from a certain point of view. it garantees sales for dcdirect and the one who wanted an exclusive figure made for his shop. i hope that mattel begins to push the lanterns upon us because one lantern every 2 month is slow. looking at how big those armys are. now that the white lanterns exists it will be even more bigger. dc direct is pushing this line and it seems to work for them. they have amazing figs but i prefer the mattel figs. at least you can move them and do better poses. still those figures look amazing.

They're already scalper fodder on EBay...at 100 bucks each, give or take.

What do the SDCC hal's go for these days ?.. I wonder if I can just wait these out & snag em for cheap at some point ... After reading BK #8 I got to say spoiler alert (since it just came out why not...)

I think sinestro is a reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy stupid choice to do with an exclusive ... If they wanted these to continue with the sdcc they should have done black & white lantern hals :( ! Then it would be at least ALL hals rather than hals & 1 sinestro :S