New Blackest Night Figures Reveled at Wondercon

jjlecaros

I'm a little confused are they gonna be showing them or selling them like SDCC. Hopefully they'll show.....spoilers ahead

( White lantern Sinestro)

That's what I'm betting on, they are't going to go without giving him a figure. Unfortunately it will make it something very hard and expensive to get and therefore something I will never own.

Well, it says they will continue the set that was sold at San Diego this past year, so the ones sold were Hal in Green, Hal in Red, Hal in Blue, Hal in Yellow and Hal in Orange...so if they are continuing that line it would be Hal in Indigo and Hal in Violet? Or Hal in Black and Hal in White? Hmmmmm....

to keep up with the comic con ones it has to be hal figures not any other characters. what i think the article means is that these will prob be sdcc exclusives too, since wondercon is run by the promoter as sdcc.

I'm a little confused are they gonna be showing them or selling them like SDCC. Hopefully they'll show.....spoilers ahead

( White lantern Sinestro)

That's what I'm betting on, they are't going to go without giving him a figure. Unfortunately it will make it something very hard and expensive to get and therefore something I will never own.

I hear you, I really wanted a red lantern and blue lantern Hal and well..SDCC exclusives.

• 3 weeks later...

Do we know anything more about these yet? I've been looking online, but haven't seen anything.

These are going to be a pain to get a hold of :S . Its intersting that it says its continued from the sdcc set though... really makes me wonder what they are going to do ... If they are doing more hals aside from green & blue mix hal & paralex hal they have already done everything that has been done in the comics ...

They debut there so ull have to wait til next Friday

Well, it says they will continue the set that was sold at San Diego this past year, so the ones sold were Hal in Green, Hal in Red, Hal in Blue, Hal in Yellow and Hal in Orange...so if they are continuing that line it would be Hal in Indigo and Hal in Violet? Or Hal in Black and Hal in White? Hmmmmm....

Those would be logical choices. It's too bad Graphitti Designs will cock up the entire thing so nobody should bother trying to get the figures. Please go stand in this line in Utah and wait for a phone call between the hours of 1:30 AM and 5:00 Am unless it's raining or if a white minivan drives by you, otherwise you need to get rent scuba equipment and give money to one of three homeless people we have randomly selected in the Gaslamp district. Once you get the secret password from them, come back to the ComicCon and give us the password and we will flip a coin giving you a fifty/fifty chance of getting in this line. Then we will check your teeth for signs of tooth decay and if you pass this arbitrary screening, we will put you on a short waiting list to get one of the 500 Hal Jordan figures we produced. Of course, by this time it might already be Monday morning and the convention is over. So sorry you missed out on ALL the other programming.

Those would be logical choices. It's too bad Graphitti Designs will cock up the entire thing so nobody should bother trying to get the figures. Please go stand in this line in Utah and wait for a phone call between the hours of 1:30 AM and 5:00 Am unless it's raining or if a white minivan drives by you, otherwise you need to get rent scuba equipment and give money to one of three homeless people we have randomly selected in the Gaslamp district. Once you get the secret password from them, come back to the ComicCon and give us the password and we will flip a coin giving you a fifty/fifty chance of getting in this line. Then we will check your teeth for signs of tooth decay and if you pass this arbitrary screening, we will put you on a short waiting list to get one of the 500 Hal Jordan figures we produced. Of course, by this time it might already be Monday morning and the convention is over. So sorry you missed out on ALL the other programming.

LOL!

They debut there so ull have to wait til next Friday

Well that seems silly! You need to go stand in line before you know if you even really want them :S

If they are debuting is that the same as they are selling them or giving them away? I just assumed it meant they were showing them off.

Wasn't wave 2 just released recently?

Wave 3 was recently released. DCD really hit a home run with this line. Seriously, this is my favorite DCD line ever. Every figure is very cool.

If they are debuting is that the same as they are selling them or giving them away? I just assumed it meant they were showing them off.

Wasn't wave 2 just released recently?

Wave 3 was recently released. DCD really hit a home run with this line. Seriously, this is my favorite DCD line ever. Every figure is very cool.

but isn't there another 2 waves to be released plus this new as yet unannounced wave?

if someone can tell me that these will be sold at wondercon, please tell me now as I can go on Saturday or Sunday (or even on Friday if need be). I checked the website and can't find anything about any toys so that's why I haven't bought tickets. From everyone I know, wondercon is more about comics than anything else.

My question is... Why would you go JUST for the toys?.. Go to the show, shop around, get a few books signed by some artists, maybe even get a few sketches :) Enjoy you're self at the con :D

article says..............offering 2 figures that will premeire at wondercon

to me offering means selling.......wj it wont be white sinestro....cuz it says goes with the set of hals from sdcc...so im thinking it will be hals with diff colors, or paralanx hal.

also i think that these will be wondercon/sdcc exclusives.....both cons are the same company so makes sense. other years graphitti design has done sdcc exclusives and then relreased them at wizard world...this way at least they are keeping the exclusive "within the family" of cons.

Green & blue hal & parallax Are my bets but it could be something new as well that comes out of the end of the BK ... since it hits on the 31st & wonder con is when ?

i dont think theyd do a mix color one

blackest night figures are scheduled till oct of this year