Most Powerful on Eternia

Just wondering who is the most powerful bad guy on Eternia. We all know that heman is the most powerful man in the universe, but who can hand Heman his ass?? This is my opinion of the most powerful, in the proper order.

1.Hordak

2.King Hiss

3.Count Marzo

4.Skeletor

If Im forgeting anyone please add your input. Or any objections.

Marzo??? No way, the guy was a mook, as it was only his stone that put him at the other three's level. Personally I think it would round out as Hordak, Skeletor and King Hiss as the big boys on the block. Each one is mega powerful and as such I think their all about equal in their own way.

I think of it like this: Hordak is the most powerful Magically, but he's rather upfront.

King Hiss is the smartest of three (he did take over pre-Eternia), but not at Hordaks level Magically.

Skeletor isnt as strong as hiss nor as Magical as Hordak (he's up there but not at Hordaks level) but Skeletor is the sneakier of the three. He has plans within plans and he will backstab anybody at any time. He also seems to have the more powerful minions. So really Skeletor is the more dagerous of the three, if only for his unpredictability.

Now in terms of pure power then your original list is probally right on, if we make it a list of five I would put it this way:

Hordak

King Hiss

Skeletor

Evil Lynn

Faker

But I read somewhere that Marzo and Keldor are brothers, or something, and marzo almost over took greyskull before. I feel that Marzo's gem is equvilent to Skeletors staff. Neither is as powerful without these items. Also, I agree that Hordak is the most powerful, so why the hell was he She-ra's enemy and not He-mans. Is She-ra more powerful than He-man? I also read somewhere that Eternia is abour 4 times the size of earth, if this is true wouldnt it be hard for anyone to guard every area at once on a giant cat.

Well in the 200x myp cartoon Both Marzo & king Hiss were no match for He-Man and I hate to say it but Hordak was trapped in Despondos so he never fought He-Man but skeletor did and #@$#@ slapped he-man many times. If we go back to the Filmation series Hordak was lame and He-man beat Hordak in secret of the sword. So in all honesty Skeletor has always been the one if any who was the closest to handing He-Man his butt and in time he might have, given the right situation.

It's always been about He-Man & Skeletor locked in combat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ7B-ZH49D8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4fEdx3XCU0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI7ts4TrBvU

• Like 3

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE