1984-85 Chewbacca POTF Action Figure AUTOGRAPHED.

greengrizzle

Basicly im a sports card collector so while i understanding condition and grading, and values and stuff im not familier with Star Wars collectable things. I got this out of a collection that i bought up as a whole. I know its legit and it has been sitting in the case for a long time. Its a 1984 Chewbacca POTF action figure. From what ive learned its "unpunched" and doesnt have a single flaw to it. It also has been autograpghed by Peter Mayhew. Thing is i have put listed it on ebay, and while i have been researching it considering the condition it is in is it worth my time to actually send it in to be graded. Im talking in the means of hunderds of dollars or should i just leave it up there. I didnt know who else to ask so i tracked down this forum for star wars stuff and figured id ask people that know. I could download the picture to this forum or i can just give you the link to my auction which has good picture. As info and suggestions would be great. thank you

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120537046427&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

dan

Interesting. It's worth whatever someone will pay for it.

With out being able to offer the providence for it, it might not fetch as high a value, but assuming the autograph matches Mahew's, it still might be neat for someone. He's still alive of course so the value won't go quite as high either, but he does sign things pretty regularly. This would be both good and bad. Good in that there should be ample items for comparison and bad in that there're more than likely others out there too (even if not on Ebay right now).

Good luck.