DCUC 2 Packs IN STOCK At BBTS (Case of 4)

BlackLantern

You can get them for $30 each before shipping, but its a case of 4 that is $120 and it comes with Lex/Supergirl, Abin Sur/Hal Jordan, Cyborg Supes/Mongul, and the crappy part of the case, Batman/Clayface. So, I think its a good deal at retail price before shipping. The 2 Packs are now $30 each at Toys R Us, and these were not easy to find in the past. Anyways, just giving those who want those 2 Packs the heads up on them.

I´m waiting for the MOTU vs DCU packs,not interested on this ones.

I am also very excited about the MOTUC vs DCUC 2 Packs, so I will be getting those also. I am a completist when it comes to collecting DCUC though, so I always get everything, and if its something I really like, I get one to open and one to keep sealed. Getting 2 Gentleman Ghost was the hardest thing to do yet with DCUC.

I´m waiting for the MOTU vs DCU packs,not interested on this ones.

I am also very excited about the MOTUC vs DCUC 2 Packs, so I will be getting those also. I am a completist when it comes to collecting DCUC though, so I always get everything, and if its something I really like, I get one to open and one to keep sealed. Getting 2 Gentleman Ghost was the hardest thing to do yet with DCUC.

And I'm just looking for 1 GG and it's really a mission.

EM

I did find em all when they were first released...... only problem is that 3 out of the four figures broke. Abin, Hal, and Lightray all have broken legs. QC is terrible at Mattel. I may try to get another Hal and Abin two pack but if they break......I will be one angry person.

They should have re-released the Lightray and Orion two pack instead of the Batman and Clayface one....

...this is why scalpers won't go away.

People are dumb and always will be dumb. Patience no longer exists with collectors nowadays. If people would stop BUYING at THOSE PRICES.....maybe the scalping will stop....

People are dumb and always will be dumb. Patience no longer exists with collectors nowadays. If people would stop BUYING at THOSE PRICES.....maybe the scalping will stop....

exactly, it is us who keep this things going on. It´s like people complaining about certain products, like Hasbro´s Marvel Legends and yet, people still gets em.

Yes! And these are figures that have been released, and RE-RELEASED!

On a side-note, the Clayface pack is what's stopping me from ordering this case...I second the Lightray notion.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item2eab66d93a

Apparently they've hit middle America. And people are stupid about them.

On a side-note, the Clayface pack is what's stopping me from ordering this case...I second the Lightray notion.

Yeah, those DCUC vs MOTUC 2 Packs are going to be at every Toys R Us and the people who paid those insane ammounts are going to feel really stupid.

Yeah, those DCUC vs MOTUC 2 Packs are going to be at every Toys R Us and the people who paid those insane ammounts are going to feel really stupid.

Generally, the people paying those insane prices can afford those insane prices. I doubt they'll even care.

ETA: It could also be people overseas who don't have TRUs; they have no choice.

Generally, the people paying those insane prices can afford those insane prices. I doubt they'll even care.

Yeah, but if they waited a little while, they probably wouldn't have to pay nearly as much.

Yeah, but if they waited a little while, they probably wouldn't have to pay nearly as much.

Yeah, this is what I was saying pretty much. Also, I don't care how much money someone has, if someone pays $150 for something they could have gotten for $30 or $40 two weeks down the road, they are going to feel dumb, regardless if they say it or not. I am financially stable and could easily pay that much for something and not miss the money, but if I found out a few weeks later I could have gotten it for over $100 less, I would feel like an idiot. All money has the same value no matter if someone has alot of it or not.